• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

nopain

Bluelighter
What do you think are the most euphoric recreational drugs out there on a scale from 1 to 5?

^ HELLS YEAH (caffiene is more euphoric than ephedrine tho imo)

Either Oxycodone or MDMA. I'd lean more towards oxy though since its not such a hastle, theres no comedown and its alot less strain on the body and mind, unless your addicted of course. That's just me of coruse, I'm sure many people prefer MDMA over oxy despite those factors.

i wish i could get some euphoria from caffiene. and euphoria from ephedrine? thats just a bad joke

hydrocodones do it for me. i've never tried hydromorphone or oxycodone, i'd like to see what those are all about

however, the first and only time so far that i've tried oxycontin (after rubbing the yellow coating off with a paper towel, crushing it and snorting it) i didn't get off at all :\

from my experiences these are the most euphoric drugs -

opiates
cocaine
amphetamines
marijuana
alcohol

i havent tried ecstasy but all the above drugs have been affective at inducing euphoria and or bliss for me. i feel like giving them ratings would simply be imposing my personal preferences though, for example marijuana is my favorite overall euphoriant even though its not the most euphoric drug out there. i think opiates and stimulants are more euphoric than alcohol.

any strong opiate. A little cocaine, notice I said "a little"
and good strong pot give me the euphoria I like. Maybe 50mg of oc, 2 good cold beers and a j are perfect.

In my experience:
#1 = MDA
#2 = MDMA/Methylone/MBDB
#3 = GHB
#4 = Methamphetamine / Hydromorphone / Oxycodone
#5 = LSD / Mushrooms

Of course, I always have the most euphoria when I mix (MDA OR MDMA) with (LSD OR Mushrooms OR methamphetamine) AND (hydromorphone OR oxycodone OR GHB OR Ketamine).
(don't try this unless you are VERY experienced with all of these drugs and have a sober person helping you measure your dosages, and an extremely accurate way to measure them)

From my experience here's how it goes:
1. Smoked Fentanyl - nothing compares or comes close to it
2. Ecstacy - but needs to be regulated
3. Opiates
4. Weed
5. Mushrooms
6. Crack - but shitty comedown
7. Coke
8. Speed - with shitty comedown
9. Benzos

Last edited:
MDMA is the most euphoric drug , no drug comes close to mdma high.

MDMA = most euphoric

HOWEVER I had an extraordinarily Euphoric experience while on Mushrooms...but it didn't get as intense as MDMA.

MDMA + Mushrooms = best loving feeling in the world!!!

I think that MDMA definetly is a pretty euphoric drug. Sometimes oxycontin and heroin can be euphoric for me.

i thought mdma was the most euphoric until i tried dob.

I'd say MDMA followed by methamphetamine.

They both make for some exquisite hours long sex. :D

malfunkshun said:
i wish i could get some euphoria from caffiene. and euphoria from ephedrine? thats just a bad joke

hydrocodones do it for me. i've never tried hydromorphone or oxycodone, i'd like to see what those are all about

however, the first and only time so far that i've tried oxycontin (after rubbing the yellow coating off with a paper towel, crushing it and snorting it) i didn't get off at all :\

Oxycontin is oxycodone, Oxycontin is just the brand name.

cocaethylene. nothing beats a good hit of crack after getting pissdrunk. And... just thinking about IVing coke after getting pissdrunk makes me euphoric enough to say that's a "neddy no-no"