• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

Personally, I've never had good experiences with opiates, as I can't separate the euphoria from the nausea that I always seem to get. So, for me, and for many people, I'm sure, the best, most euphoric drug out there is pure MDMA. To me, it's perfect happiness. Not only that, but it puts your life into perspective, and not even the hardest hurdles seem so bad.

Obviously, the crash the next day completely demolishes these revelations, but hey, it's another little hurdle too, I'd say. :D

As for other drugs, methamphetamine can be moderately euphoric, at least for a first time user. DXM, in the right setting, under the right conditions, can be very euphoric, to the point in which you feel like you're floating. Mushrooms, or any psychedelic, for that matter, can feel immensely euphoric under the right conditions, as before.

The problem w/ psychedelics is that they're so completely subjective. I mean every drug's effect is to a point. But tripping on shrooms or lsd is like a gamble, and it has the potential to be a horrible experience that makes a person very scared, lonely, etc. Something like mdma on the other hand seems to generally have the same effect on everyone, and makes they really happy/loving (I've never heard anyone say otherwise).
That's why I find most psychedelics to be kinda "sketchy" and I don't recommend them to anyone. Just because one person enjoys them does not mean at all that another person will, and I've also had my fair share of bad trips to learn to just stay away from them (as fun as the good trips can be). Not trying to argue or anything, just adding my 2 cents.

when listed in order of 1 being best 5 being worst I'd say

1. IV Morphine
2. IV OxyCodone
3. IV Cocaine
4. MDMA
5. Crack

^Really inimical you like morphine better that coke? I mean its ok, but that racing heart pins and needles feeling doesn't do it for me, it's not that warm blanket pleasure that is heroin. Where as with the cocaine rush is such a powerful blast of euphoria and stimulation, not to mention the sound distortion, fucking great.

chokingvictim said:
The problem w/ psychedelics is that they're so completely subjective. I mean every drug's effect is to a point. But tripping on shrooms or lsd is like a gamble, and it has the potential to be a horrible experience that makes a person very scared, lonely, etc. Something like mdma on the other hand seems to generally have the same effect on everyone, and makes they really happy/loving (I've never heard anyone say otherwise).
That's why I find most psychedelics to be kinda "sketchy" and I don't recommend them to anyone. Just because one person enjoys them does not mean at all that another person will, and I've also had my fair share of bad trips to learn to just stay away from them (as fun as the good trips can be). Not trying to argue or anything, just adding my 2 cents.

One, every drug is subjective to the user. Two, as long as the setting(i like watching a kubrick movie just as those 3hits start to work magic) and mindset before a trip is good there should be no freakouts, although i've never had a bad trip(even taliking to cops on alot of DXM was interesting). Third, many people myself included have had bad expiriences on MDMA, although not horrible or scary trips, it's just not always guarenteed fun. Fourth, people that can handle them should take them, i've learned more about myself and the universe from some crystals on a peice of paper than in all my college studies. They're a great tool for learning, therapy, enlightenment, plus one can see things or travel to places no one else will ever expirience. Your right though, some people can't handle things as powerfull as these drugs, but don't advocate that no one should do them. Without LSD, we still could be using DOS.(Xerox hired abunch of hippies to created the first GUI.)

^^ I wasn't necessarily recommending *against* everyone using things like lsd and shrooms, but moreso saying that I never recommend to someone that they try something like that, because its something that a person should always come to decide on their own. This is simply because I feel that if someone is in any way unsure or frightened regarding lsd/shrooms/etc, there's a better chance of a bad trip than a good one. Anyways, just clarifying what I meant as it obviously didn't come out right. :)

top 3

1. diacetylmorphine HCl...intravenously
2. 3,4-methylendioxy-n-methylamphetamine
3. 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine HCl

On your scale of five...

MDMA = 5
Opiates = 4.5
Nitrous = 4.5
Cocaine = 4 - 4.5
Meth = 4
Valium = 3 - 3.5
Xanax = 2 - 2.5
Ritalin = 2
Marijuana - 1.5 - 2 (w/ tolerance) 3 (without)
Alcohol = 1-2

MDMA is more euphoric because you have the added sensations of what's going on around you, a party, a rave, or cuddling with a beautiful girl. That's when you really blow up and are in complete heaven. Coke is the same way to a lesser degree. The point is you can get out and and have and AWESOME time on these drugs. Opiates are a party mostly in your own head. You feel like sitting and enjoying it alone or with a few friends in a chilled out atmosphere. These factors really effect the experience.

Alcohol is pretty shitty IMO. I feel OK but in the back of my mind I always feel like an idiot. I can hear myself slurring words and it really fucks up my equilibrium. I get mean when I'm drunk and am quick to anger. Plus, if I combine it with weed which I smoke at most parties and such I get very tired. I mean, I'll be falling asleep in my chair while everybody else is having a good time.

Nitrous is a blast. As soon as I start to exhale my balloon hit I laugh like a mad man. Nothing's funny, but I'm smiling so hard it feels like my face is going to fall off.

K'dOut, you mentioned PCP is a five? Could you please explain? I mean, I've never tried it but from what I've heard it seems to be a confusing delerium. Is it a comfortable feeling or a mad rush of happiness? I'm interested in trying it so I'd appreciate your insight.

Last edited:
Distortion said:
K'dOut, you mentioned PCP is a five? Could you please explain? I mean, I've never tried it but from what I've heard it seems to be a confusing delerium. Is it a comfortable feeling or a mad rush of happiness? I'm interested in trying it so I'd appreciate your insight.

Its quite simple...I fucking love PCP. What do you want me to explain? If you want to know about PCP go here

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=157712&r=92

I have like 3 or 4 posts on the last couple pages about how PCP makes me feel, along with 60+ other people.

I like dissociatives, that is what it comes down to. Ketamine and PCP, my good friends....

Last edited:
PCP looks crazy and childish and so it is enjoyable.

Piper methysticum said:
1. Morning Glory seeds (LSA)

ya but dont they coat all those with some chemical to prevent what youre doing?

best euphoria

test enanthate/lsd/kind bud - my ultimate favorite stack

i have to admit the crack rush and mdma is pretty good, but those are both too nasty to the bod, and i rarely ever did either

In my opinion, there is not better/more euphoric high than a really good opiate high. But everyone has their own favorite.

Stupid question, gonna answer anyway...
These were my most euphoric experiences:

50mg ephedrine + 200mg caffeine + intense workout (no upper tollerance at all):
It felt like heaven! Believe me, I did not see it coming! I started crying out of joy, it was so beautiful! Tingling sensations, carelessness all that. Wouldn't have felt like that without the workout of course!

50mg MDMA + 25mg DPT
Ecstatic.

There were tons of other experiences with lots of euphoria, but these two were truly outstanding.

Go for MDMA! Plain and simple.

crOOk

This topic has been covered hundreds of times and at least once this week. Please search in the future for the benefit of our remaining sanity.

@paradoxcycle
Dude, who are you talking to? This thread is going pretty well as far as I can see...

crOOk

I'm different to the majority of you who have posted, I'm a tweaker at heart and put meth at the top of my list. Don't get me wrong opiates a nice but nothing compares to a nice line of meth for an almost orgasmic rush. Personally on the scale of 1 to 5, meth is a 5, lsd/shrooms a 4, alcohol a 4, mdma a 3, opiates a 2 and weed a 1.