• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

Tobacco. Rolled in a paper tube. With a filter on one end.

Whoops, wrong forum.

Opiates. My veins are screaming, "man you playin with us?"

no question MDMA has been the most euphoric drug I've ever experienced, however it's different for me everytime I roll. I'd also include a cocaine high that follows some alcohol. When I first started indulging in yay I had some amazing experiences. For some reason, I've never felt any real euphoria from any type of opiate, but they've never been my cup of tea. Since there is absolutely no way to get any meth around here I'm wondering, is it more euphoric to smoke or ingest it?

mushrooms - (can be) 5 - powerful self realization and universal realization gave me a feeling beyond euphoria, it was much more positive than euphoria where the pleasure has no concrete meaning to back it up.

opiates - 4 - little else beats a good nodding high for me. I've never done E, and I imagine it is more tactile even than opiates, but I love the feeling that opiates spread throughout my entire body/mind. Like a thick warm loving blanket in the middle of a storm.

Amphetamines - 3.5 - Love the productive, positive energy that just lasts and lasts. Empathetic, delusionally empowering, ego tripping speed rushes make me just want to scream /w happiness. I'd like it even more if I didn't come down like a brick.

marijuana - 3 - although it is my drug of choice, the euphoria is too subtle anymore. Much more realistic though, as if I'm already happy it amplifies the feeling, and if I'm sad, it brings my attention straight to my problems. Not a drug I can use to trick myself into being euphoric.

Benzos - 1 - I don't get a buzz or anything off of them. Just get tired, super relaxed, carefree, but not particularly positive.

Tobacco ... negative 8. I'd rather snort ephedrine.

I was way euphoric when I snorted ephedrine HCL (mixed with lidocaine). Why does everyone knock ephedrine? True in small doses it can cause restlesness and agitation and is pretty dull, but in high doses I find it very calming and pleasurable (elbeit not to my heart I'm sure!)

Of The Drugs i have Done it is tough to say. Like it really depends. sometimes weed for me is extremely euphoric and other times not at all.... And same with alcohol.

but i would say my list is like this

1. Alcohol in large quantitys
2. Coke
3. Weed (because sometimes i get zero and sometimes a lot.)

I would Say oxy but i only did it 1 time so im not gonna put it on the list.

I knock ephedrine because it makes my heart pound, I sweat, I shake, Im dizzy, irritated, confused, upset and that does not go good /w vomiting. Ephedrine and I just don't get along.

i seem to be drawn towards the following two drugs greatly. a lot of my friends like one or the other. either a junkie or a tweeker. it depends what mood i'm in, but both suit me quite well.

opiates - 5
amphetamines - 5

mushrooms - 3
ketamine - 3
dxm - 2

for some reason pot doesn't do it for me. i often feel very anxious and get panic attacks. ironically i use to be the biggest stoner, until i started messing with harder drugs. maybe they have permanently changed my brain chemistry.

pot - 1

My favorite, most recreational drug are opiates. I love all opiates, and I love each one for their own distinct characteristics. Heroin feels different than oxycodone, and oxy feels different than hydo, and hydromorphone feels different, morphine, and so on.

Favorite route of administration. IV. You just get so much more out of the drug. Although I don't shoot every opiate I get. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to fuck around with needles. I'll just crush an OC and snort it. Dilaudid though must be IV'd.

Anyways, yea, opiates.

Cocaine is pretty euphoric too. (GOOD cocaine.)

I see a lot of people say MDMA. I've never had the chance to experience this drug because I've been on SSRI's and SNRI's since I started to do drugs. I tried it once, but I got no effects from it... as expected.

Last edited:
^^i agree with each and every opiate being magical in it's own way. sometimes i enjoy the quick pick me up euphoric energy from OC, or sometimes i like the intense sedation that heroin gives.

opiates:5

alcohol:3(would be 4 without pissing all the time/hangover)

LSD:5(in the right set/setting)

Mushrooms:5(same as LSD)

Ketamine:4

DXM:4

San Pedro:4(same as mush,lsd, but the puking takes it down a level)

PCP:3

MDMA:4

Cannabis:2

LSAs:3(would be 5, but the puking before really starting to enjoy takes 2 points off, and same as lsd,mush,san pedro)

Benzos: 2

A few more to mention, but im lazy. Mixing isnt included in this post, and obviously its a 1-5 scale, 5 being the best.

heroin: 5 very euphoric and non-neurotoxic (+ other opiates/opioids)

..nothing better.

^ As long as there's no APAP in your opiate pills. ( Vicodin, Percocet ect...) Fuck Tylenol!!!!!! :eek: :p :X

mixing opiates - 4.5

hydrocodone and codeine feels good, but i wish i two stronger opiates to mix

Well I have got a presciption for #30 50mg tramadol I am cashing in when the shops open.

ok ok tramadol is a shit drug agreed but this was coming from a doctor saying 'dihydrocodeine is extremely strong, [scoff] that's a very powerful drug'.

I have seen recent patents though where the -O-Me group in the aryl ring of tramadol was broken to give -O-H or O-desmethyl tramadol.

The new compounds were very strong opiates but tramadol itself is an ass drug and it makes me feel like ass to have been prescribed it

Tramadol is (mostly) considered to be a parent drug, to the many times more potent, O-demethylated metabolite known as M1...:\

Yes and I was searching the patents today for ciramadol and I found a relatively new patent on venlafaxine by accident. It seems that Desmethyl-venlafaxine is also alot superior after the methyl group has been axed off.

Drawback: Procedure uses butyl lithium.

MDMA hands down! A good opiate high mixed with some good mary-jane is a nice combo. But really, like one Bluelighter mentioned, it's really to each their own. Someone mentioned that snorting oxy didn't do shit! One of my friends is like that...if there's no coke it's a drawback to do some oxy. I was always like 'Dude you are f***ing nuts! Coke can't touch oxy's!' But he didn't get the rush I got. This said, if you try MDMA you'll get blown sky-high!

in my experience, the only time ive gotten euphoria from drugs was with some weed smoked through a few hours, one or two shots of rum, and a little vicodin... i was in a hottub with a good friend in vegas tho, so its probly just hte setting

weed and LSA make me incredibly confused, vicodin makes me dizzy and unable to focus and thinking simple but no mood lift, alcohol feels nice on the body and environment but no mood lift or euphoria, salvia made me feel like i was 2 years old, dxm had no mood lift it was sorta like a weed body buzz, thats all ive tried i think

so basicly IME a little bit of each works great

^^ You saying salvia makes you feel like you're 2 yrs old describes it pretty well. I doubt this would be on anyone's list of euphoric drugs, because it has zero euphoric properties.
It was fun to turn the lights out, and smoke a bowl of it in one hit and just lie there with my eyes closed, but it definitely isn't euphoric, just kinda made me feel retarded and on another plain of existence, or something like that. :)