• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

deviate said:
K'dOUTinAZ you find alcohol more euphoric than MDMA, cocaine and methamphetamine?

Hell yeah...I used to be an alcoholic, I hate methamphetamine, got sick of cocaine, and don't feel MDMA is all that great without heroin. So why did you ask?

i asked because ive heard so many people talk about incredible the feeling off MDMA is, or the feeling of injecting speed. i just thought they were many times more euphoric than alcohol. but i guess it depends on the individual and how you interpret the question.

its just that mdma gets a little old, i agree with K'dout that its much better with a strong opiate, maybe a little ketamine too if you know what your doing.

The problem I find with the question is does is mean best experience ever or which drug is reliably better. The best euphoric expeirience I have ever had was the first time I took a pill, however acid I recon could be better in the right situation(just hasn't happened yet). On the other hand cocaine fucks me up almost every time I take it. I've never IV anything or tried crack or any opiates so I couldn't say, but I imagine they make you feel pretty good every time you take them. Personnaly I think it's quite a strange question.

mdma, I thought this was a no brainer.

Of course I've never tried heroin, crack/coke, meth, shrooms, or other supposedly very fun things. It's all opinion I guess. But my 2 mdma experiences stand out by far. Just incredible. :D

so far, for me, it's IV Heroin. i register several times while injecting, just to make sure that my shakey ass hands haven't pushed the pin through the vein. by the time half of my .5 or .6g shot is in me, and i'm drawing back blood, and i start to feel the warmth...there just isn't much else that even comes close. i iv'd 450mg of oxy this weekend, and it didn't come close either. there's just something about heroin.

i would say that mdma is very euphoric, but euphoria to me means being able to communicate and stay in control of myself. mdma tends to send me, which isn't a bad thing at all, but it is what keeps mdma from being the most euphoric drug imo.

i don't even have a second place. opiates/opioids in general occupy the top rung of the euphoria ladder. mdma, coke, alcohol, amps, etc all have their place...but, IV'd heroin is, really, far and away the most euphoric drug to me.

as a disclaimer; i shoot enough to kill most people, and i tend to get pretty damn good tar (hard, and crumbles into a rocky/powdery substance). i'm not really sure that it would beat out the likes of Oxys at lower doses.

The thing about mdma is that the come down is really terrible. Plus just the thought of what I would look like being etarded makes me want to stay away from it. Not to mention the meth makes your skin break out and your brain feel all mushy the next day. I have to stand firm on opiates as far as rec drug use is considered. I am not fond of the majority of tweekers either so, in essence it would be hypocritical of me to use mdma.

^^ I've never felt *any* comedown from e. Then again, I only did it twice (with about a month in between, maybe only 3 weeks? can't remember for sure as it was a few yrs ago, haven't been able to find more since). Also, it was the same type of pill each time, the kid I got 'em from called them 'goosebumps' but on *edited, don't want to list this website, not sure if I'm allowed* they're shown as something else, white pills w/ 3 'bumps' or 'dots' on them. Anyways, I didn't feel any comedown, which is why I said mdma. I guess it's pretty different for each person.

Definitely IV heroin...a nice 1/4 gram shot of Newark diesel gives me a very pleasant nod...bump it up to .3 g and I'm in Heaven (and always stuck lying down in my bed, couch, floor for several hours). I'm kind of suprised by the number of people saying MDMA, although MDMA + H was a great combo (only tried it once with 1 decent, tho' not spectacular, pill and my normal, below nodding, dose of H). I really like to try this combo:
1. MDMA (or MDA)
2. LSD (or mushrooms)
3. Heroin
Anyone ever tried anything like that? If so, how was it?

^^ I've met a few people who said they had the time of their life on lsd and mdma. But I don't know of anyone who did that AND added h to the mix. That would be one hell of a buzz. :)

I have to agree with Naturalone...opiates hands down (usually with a benzo added). Must be my particular neurotransmitter makeup, but I love opiates, and opiates love me (until I'm out, of course)...:\

MDMA is not euphoric for me anymore it is just too much of a happy drug with etarded eye rolling at higher doses.

Speed was great to begin with but then it becomes cheap as potatos with a host of chronic side-effects.

Meth is like overclocking a graphics card. You get alot out of it initially but in the end it causes the system to crash.

Some of the drugs coming out of Abbott laboratories looks like they have potential.

Consider like ABT-594 where the aryl group is plain phenyl.

I bet if you took epibatidine and replaced the 'chloropyridyl' moiety with a phenyl ring that would have to be pretty intense euphoria lots of NET.

chokingvictim said:
^^ I've met a few people who said they had the time of their life on lsd and mdma. But I don't know of anyone who did that AND added h to the mix. That would be one hell of a buzz. :)

been there....done that.....

I was candyflipping (lsd+mdma) all night at this rave (this was like 1996).........I sniffed a few bags of dope at the end of the night to kind of chill out (waaaaay before I started to IV).....as you can imagine, a nice warm comedown from the acid and E took place....

Cocaine and A LITTLE Nitrous Oxide. Like one whippet. Fucking unreal. like beyond invincibility. Perfect Euphoria, complete and without flaw. Immaculate.

Despite being on Effexor, I tried E once and needless to say I felt nothing. I am anxiously awaiting the day I can do this again without the antidepressant in my system to fuck it all up.

Now... give me hydrocodone or oxycodone any day of the week and I'm warm, fuzzy, empathetic, kind, content and yes, definitely, euphoric. :D

There is nothing more euphoric in my mind than being stuck in a K-Hole for an entire day. My body numb, spiraling up toward a light, stuck in my thoughts, stuck in a world where nothing exists, nothing matters, where I become the God of my own creation....*shivers in excitement*

Well I just talked myself into cooking up a couple grams, see ya

^^^havent done K in years, but I agree...

don't you just feel like you could spend eternity in a hole?? I would get 5 bottles of ketaset and virtually lock myself in my room for days on end, IMing it till it was all gone....I have honestly taken wormholes to other plains of existance that were so vivid and foreign, yet strangely comfortable.......ahhhhhh, memories.....:)

Ketamine is a very interesting disassociative...I think I've lived a few lifetimes in ONE k-hole...then I met some interesting aliens...;)

But...I still love the warm blanket of having my Mu receptors hugged...=D
Well, I know I still get a nice opioid receptor hug on ketamine, which is nice, but sometimes I want that hug, and still be on this dimensional plane! 8o

re

ghb - water and movement 4/5

mdma=chilling out 3/5

marijuwana = eating ,reading , writting , study 3/5

lsd -/2c7 = overpowering sensesation , all senses heighten 5/5