• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

I guess it just depends if you are using drugs to numb your emotions or using them to "open yourself up to a new outlook" (as my hippie friends claim.).I'm sure it is possible to have positive epiphanies like when you are tripping or speeding..power to everyone that does! But I'm a numb-er/junkie

1. opiates (mainly heroin and oxy IR)
2. MDMA (always make sure to have benzos for come down)
3. Benzos (fave being midazolam or ativan) see #2 for the reason, a stash of benzos is always a good thing (unless you think they make you high) :)

I like to update my list every few months due to the ever changing drug market due to RC's.

1)MDMA-still the champ
2)Opiates-all opiates are champ but I try to keep them down to dones/morphine
3)Mephedrone-I know the negatives but this is just about euphoria
4)Methylone-bombastic high that is too short lived to place any higher
5)6-APB-not an everyweekend type of thing but pretty damn euphoric
6)Benzo's-xanax or phenazepam as they are the ones I get
7)2c-i makes me feel like a low dose of MDMA mixed with low dose of a stronger psych(nice body high)
8)Cocaine-beautiful high.....and then craaaaaaaaaaash :(
9)THC or any related cousins brothers uncles...jwh-073/250 being up there
10) Coffee and nicotine.....without them I would not make it to work, or be able to stay productive while at work

MDMA, Hands down.
However I tryed Red X Dawn two pills at once agaisnt there advise of only one felt like I was on MDMA however it lasted for 9 hours no sleep. =/
Meph I will try soon as well.

coffee with a slice of stout peruvian cactus is a nice way to wake up, what was the question again?

If your talking pure, orgasm, euphoria......IV HEROIN!!!

If your talking mental stimulation euphoria.....some good quality LSD....for sure.

1) Mephedrone

2)Fentanyl

3)Methamphetamine

4)Due to a good set & setting, most of psychedelics I've taken (Shrooms/2c-i/2c-e/LSD)

5)Methylone (bomb)

Though psychedelics are quite uneasy to define, I think I've never been more euphoric than when being on 2c-i, but that's waves of euphoria.

I don't get euphoria easily, but say...
The most artificial, therefore the less enjoyable : mephedrone.
The most diffuse, therefore nice because intellectually stimulating : meth.
The most relieving : first time i took heroin ("wow, so all that is negative in me CAN go away"). Never got that again, even when having the chance to chew on fenta with 5tr4tO5ph3r3 up here.
The most unexpected : with DXM (I take quite high doses given my weight, about 800-900mg).

But I seem to be quite the self-torturing kind anyway, and what I generally hope for (and get) is, basically, the (quasi)suppression of my anxiety and/or other general life issue. That is almost always enough, even if I do sometimes get a painful craving for a brief moment of true relief.

Oral mephedrone - it really gives off that 'holy shit the sun is shining' feeling....no thanks on ever doing it again though.

definitely a strong opiate.

used intranasally:

1. oxycodone
2. heroin
3. hydromorphone

used intravenously:

1. hydromorphone
2. heroin
3. oxycodone

adding coke to strong opiates significantly increases euphoria, however, i can't in good conscience recommend that anyone try it given that this is a harm reduction site. on its own, however, i really don't find coke euphoric at all unless it's IV'ed.

MDMA followed by Mephedrone.
I wouldn't call Opiates euphoric. Sure you feel reaally good on them, but its not
euphoria!

You can get pretty euphoric on psycadelics like LSD or mushrooms too, but thats
way more unpredictable.

street drugs i find the most euphoric would be Cocaine/Crack, IV'ed Cocaine is the most mind blowing feelings, along with smoking high quality crack, i havent tried crystal meth due to its lack of availability in my area. Ecstacy is euphoric too in it's unique way but hard to find clean cut. i once had molly and IVed 3/10ths, and it was too intense, everything was ringing, i was so dizzy i collapsed to the ground and kept yelling im going to die, im going to die,.and thought i really was, the rush of MDMA orally is so intense as it is, and for me IVing 3/10ths of molly the rush of IVing was so damn intense i couldnt think see, hear or even comprehend, the powerful overhwhelming rush lasted 4 mins, im lucky im not dead. IMO IVing heroin isnt so euphoric to me anymore since i grew out of it and now on Suboxone

as far as Pharmaceuticals, i find Amphetamines to be the most euphoriv (Dexedrine, Adderall), also a nice euphoric pharmaceutical i would say is Methadone, along with Xanax.

my main most euphoic recreational drug nowadays is just Dexedrine/Adderall and Benzo's

The only reason I take drugs is for the euphoria. I use almost no alchohol because it does not make me euphoric. Everything I have ever taken made me euphoric. I don't use LSD because it does not make me euphoric. I am going through life feeling as nice as I can feel and I only wish I could get higher more often.

MDMA - The king of Euphoria
LSD/Shrooms - If the set and setting are right, psychedelics can give you intense euphoria, although it has a slightly different feel to it than MDMA
Heroin - Everything is just great, you don't have to deal with any. The perfect escapist drug...