Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA - What does it really feel like?

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
I have heard over a million opinions on to the effect of ecstasy, and when you have a pill of real MDMA. NOW! Is MDMA supposed to be speedy, smacky, or do we just mostly get bunk in Australian pills like Coke and Heroin. I am getting myself a cap of pure MDMA, and I want to know what it is supposed to be. The Cap is from a very reliable source, so finally I'll hopefully be able to really know what MDMA feels like. What are your opinions on MDMA? What does it feel like? I have done some research all over the net, with little information on the subjective effects. A discussion concerning the current state of Melbourne Pills is also welcome. :p
Once I have my Cap I'll be sure to post the results here and on PillReports.com, although it is a cap not a pill!
smile.gif

If this will be the first time you drop, then
be careful doing a clearcap. You don't want to have something too strong, might be a bit of a shock to the system.
MDMA isn't speedy or smacky, thats usually all the other crap that pills are cut with.
A good clean pill usually takes anywhere between 15 minutes and an hour to kick in.
Probably starting off with an intense rushing sensation, very exhilarating (cant spell
smile.gif
)
If it is VERY strong then you might have to sit down for a bit. Dont worry you'll be ok.
The rush can last from 30 min to 3 hours, depending on the strength of the pill.
After the rush goes away, the peak will probably set in and you will feel euphoric, and there is a 99.99999999999999% chance you will want to head straight to the dance floor!!
A good clean pill will either have a nice gentle comedown or none at all.
The effects can vary from person to person though, a little bit. Depending on the persons genetic makeup and how their body handles it as well as body mass.
Strongly advise you dont drink any alcohol. Just to be on the safe side, dont want to set off a reaction.
I try to stay away from pils made in Australia, haven't come across one good one. I am of the opinion that anything made in Australia is shit, probably because the proper ingredients are hard to come by here. Go for the imports!!
Hope this was a help, have fun.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Orion (edited 04 April 2000).]

Excellent reply Orion, you forgot one thing though. EZ-Test ALL your pills/caps etc. you want to make sure that what you are getting is MDMA, not some other shit like DXM etc. You can buy them through this page (at top) or do a search and find out who is your local supplier (record store, bong shop etc).
Timbo
If its empty - fill it, if its full - empty it, and if its itchy - scratch it!

Hi ya,
As I posted elsewhere in another thread last night, a cap is a great way to experience the pure thrill of MDMA.
You are obviously about to feel the full effect yourself, so I'll just say briefly that near-pure MDMA may make you feel like dancing (as suggested above), but if you're at home with someone special, I doubt whether dancing would be the first thing entering your mind's eye!...
wink.gif

have a great time..
candyflip
------------------
The latest pill tests, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au/E-Z_Test/Testing/testing.html

I would gladly swap a MDMA pill for a Coke pill any day.
d.
------------------
Attitude is something boring people made up!!!!

Just wanting to know what kind of pill would give me that all over orgasmic feeling?
smile.gif

is that MDMA ? .. i had a horse shoe a while ago, and only spent like 3 hours in the club then went to a friend's apartment, lay on the floor and was moaning in ecstacy, all over my body just felt ridiculously good, it's unimaginable/describeable how good the feeling was..
Maybe it's just that i was still peakin at the apartment, and usually at that time i'd be dancing, not lying.
mmm ...
wink.gif

Have an apricot Rollex and you'll know Lep...hehehe...love those babies...
smile.gif

smile.gif
P L U R
smile.gif

princehamlet

How do you know what is an import and what is local this I would like to know? What do you look out for, people say they are imports when you ask so how do you tell.
------------------

>I would gladly swap a MDMA pill for a Coke >pill any day.
oh please.. come on, we all know better than that, "coke pill" !? there ain't coke in pills! geez!
a good dosage of mdma will make you feel warm and floaty and you know you're on it when you have a significant feeling that something special is happening or about to happen..
:-]

Basically I find that I very literally fall in love with everybody while rolling. It's not at all a sexual thing and I'm quite happy to give guys a great big hug. I find that hugging on E is more satisfying than dancing. I get these pulsating waves of electrical energy running through my veins when I give someone a hug.
E, unlike dope and piss, leaves your head clean. Your perception of the things around you actually increases rather than deadens.

A good MDMA will make diff ppl feel like doing different things. Some feel like dancing, some like chilling, come like talking etc etc
What everyone will agree on is that it should make you feel very happy, make things seem more beautiful, make touching feel nice and make sharing and talking feel very nice.
It may or may not give you extra energy. However if its MDMA it wont make you hallicinate, it should last 4-8 hours....
Hope that helps...

I hope you get the "all-over-body orgasm" type feeling that I had for half an hour or more on my first pill. It was incredible and much less messy than the normal kind. It hasn't been repeated much since then, only with some FBIs and some brown caps in Sydney back in January. Hoping for great things from my Dutch 007s at Cream on Saturday though.....

a couple more
-everything seems unique
-clarity of mind
-insight, vision
-tactile senses heightened
-a full, wholistic high
-perspective often shift from minutae to space/time
-heightened senses (tactility)
-feelings of empathy, understanding, oneness
-you may want to dance, sit down, look at the carpet, hug a friend
it is probably fairly different to alot of peoples typical image of mdma, ie dancing all night, gurning your nuts off with speedy pills.
I'm sure a lot of people get good MDMA pills, say "Man bunk pill, I just can't dance to this 360 bpm gabba-psycho-'ardcore-you-know-the-score-metal-fusion-techno.." and then dump a halfweight of speed to compensate.
But people who like the faster stuff generally like the speedier pills, makes sense really. cheers
cheers
pinger

Dangermouse - i've heard some pills do ocassionally contain coke, they're usually more expensive. Those pills with the question marks on them , they contain a bit of coke. report from one guy at the end of my info request mentioned that too, said how his tongue or gums went numb or sumfin. Plus other people who i talked to who had, are sure there is coke in there, and i know these people would know. not to mention the lab test results on them. hope ya don't think i'm silly think theres coke in them, but i am tthhaatt sure about it.
wink.gif

But yah, people saying pills with heroin in them - that's a bit too silly for me!
cya
oooh my god!!! look look!! i'm now a bluelighter! not ultra anymore!
wink.gif

-- when i was an ultra bluelighter before i was raving to my friend, telling him how special i was because i was an ULTRA bluelighter!!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Raphsta (edited 05 April 2000).]

Isn't it a waste eating coke ?
It sounds like bullshit to me, sounds more like a way to make you pay more for pills ... yeah man, there's coke in there, that'll cost you an extra $10 ...
Still - point me to the lab results, and I'll believe you then.
smile.gif

------------------
>insert witty comment here<

Pure E(MDMA), still don't know but it was pure XTC.
It was white &green capsule. within 15 mins it hit me.
My whole body tingle and was every orgasmic for 3 hours highs, then it started to slowly fade 3 hours down
My hear was amazing , i could hear everyone talking (within 10 metres) at the same time but when i focus on a conversation, it's like they were next to me( i wasn't ear dropping, i was still amazed with the experience)
When i was dancing with my eyes closed, shapes & patterns was dancing with the rhythm
The downside was i couldn't stop move, i literialy feel sick when i a stay still. eventually i did & i throw up lots o f aciditywater.
I through if body don't like the E,i throw up within 1/2hrs but for me it was 6 hrs later. why is that, my friend couldn't even explain why?
Any know why or experience that?
Over all it's a 9/10 & i would take it agian & agian
Next time if i ever come a x that white & green capsules, i'm stocking it up.
Special thanks to MM for making my first time E an experience of unforgettable moment
------------------
***enjoy the experience of ecstasy***