• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does weed make you hallucinate?

"The toxic effects produced by "cannabin", the active narcotic principal of the cannabis sativa, hemp, or marihuana, appear to be exclusively to the higher nerve centers. The drug produces first an exaltation with a feeling of well-being; a happy, jovial mood, usually; and increased feeling of physical strength and power; and a general euphoria is experienced. Accompanying this exaltation is a stimulation of the imagination, followed by a more-or-less delirious state characterized by vivid kaleidoscopic visions, sometimes of a pleasing sensual kind, but occasionally of a gruesome nature. Accompanying this delirious state is a remarkable loss in spatial and time relations; persons and things in the environment look small; time is interminable; seconds seem like minutes and hours like days. Let us think, for instance, of what might happen if a person under its influence were driving a high-powered automobile."

- Harry J. Anslinger
Testimony before Congress,
Marihuana Tax Act of 1937
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/taxact/t10a.htm

fuck harry anslinger...tumbling tumbling dickweed

Aye, she does. Many nights alone with sweet miss jane I have felt her warm caresses upon my shoulders and head while watching her magic swell with the waves of the sea.

I get hallucinations all the time. I've had one OEV where I saw somebody sitting on one side of me an then looked to the other side to see them sitting there as well, which freaked me right out! Most of the CEVs I get are pretty simple patterns, but one time I was so high that when I had my eyes closed I thought they were open, and I had a whole conversation with a few of my friends, but when I actually opened my eyes they had already left me and gone back inside!

Personally I don't have hallucinations either (I wold love to though)
but I have learned that with weed you can get very paranoid very easy.

For example you could be sitting there and think you heard something and your mind will go insane and you will get paranoid, most of the "visions" if any wont be as visual as any kind of other psychedelics.

Try getting your hands on some strong sativa, usually more hallucinogenic properties than indica. Maybe try some strains like durban poisen, those pure sativa strains are supposed to be quite trippy.

Never hallucinated but sometimes I can think in patterns, or see a quick pattern in whatever is in front of me
Can't explain it well XD
But that's not a visual by any mean

my mom told me she had a bad trip from weed. she thinks someone put PCP in it, but i highly doubt it. she probably just had a panic attack, but she said it seemed like her life was moving in frames and that it wasn't real.

i've heard of the same symtoms on a JWH-018 bad trip, so maybe someone sprinkled that before it was even known (though this was 20-30 years ago so i don't think it was even out by then).

i wouldn't worry about bad hallucinations.

i wouldnt really say i hallucinated from smokin weed but there was one time a long time ago where i would kind of get CEV. that was like the second time i smoked weed and my first time smokin really dank stuff.

I remember hallucinating once when smoking weed. It was one of my first times getting stoned, which are always the best, most intense times smoking. Sitting in a field on a hill, I was convinced I saw a woman and a little girl in red holding hands standing on a hill in the field over. Shat myself 'cause I got well paranoid smoking outside for the first time. Got everyone to roll down the hill behind some bushes out of sight, and when we looked back there was nothing there at all.

That's the only time I've ever seen, or thought I've seen something when high. I've had auditory hallucinations a few times, usually in the form of hearing music in the background. The most memorable was when sitting taking a poo, baked as you like, and I started listening to this really intricate grindcore song in the background. Was a damn good tune, and as I realized I was listening to music, I suddenly thought my ipod had turned itself on in my pocket. It was, of course, off. That was quite a fun one.

I wonder sometimes if it's more just subconscious imaginings potentiated by the weed, and being stoned makes it feel like a trip. Who knows?

Weed tends to create minor visuals during the beginning stage. Then as tolerance develop, its effects become less psychedelic and more sedative.

I remember hallucinating once when smoking weed. It was one of my first times getting stoned, which are always the best, most intense times smoking. Sitting in a field on a hill, I was convinced I saw a woman and a little girl in red holding hands standing on a hill in the field over. Shat myself 'cause I got well paranoid smoking outside for the first time. Got everyone to roll down the hill behind some bushes out of sight, and when we looked back there was nothing there at all.

That's the only time I've ever seen, or thought I've seen something when high. I've had auditory hallucinations a few times, usually in the form of hearing music in the background. The most memorable was when sitting taking a poo, baked as you like, and I started listening to this really intricate grindcore song in the background. Was a damn good tune, and as I realized I was listening to music, I suddenly thought my ipod had turned itself on in my pocket. It was, of course, off. That was quite a fun one.

I wonder sometimes if it's more just subconscious imaginings potentiated by the weed, and being stoned makes it feel like a trip. Who knows?

yeah, last saturday I had some weird shit happening. I smoked about 3 J's and I was going back home on my bike when suddenly I could here music out of nothing! Never had that before. Then later on I could see things flying in front of me and when I looked I saw nothing, I saw that 3 times I think. Then when I finally got home I lay in my bed when all the sudden I got the body high and then it was like I was sinking away in my bed and I could hear someone screaming + I had pretty strange CEV's, too. It was like I was in a dream but I was fully awake. None of my friends were hallucinating and we shared the same bag so it was definately not the MJ.

oh and one last thing: I could see asmall spot on my eyelids and when I treid to focus on it It kept changing forms like from a boat to donald duck and then it became some sort of a jar... Maybe anyone else has had this?

I get open and closed eyes visuals like sometimes I'll see a bright white ghost like figure wave accross my feild of vision and I'll lose sight and just see these lil things I can only describe as little tiny glowing sperm thingies swimmin in my eyes lol (kinda gross but thats what it reminds me of lol) anyways it's really neat and the warm fuzzies feels nice while watching the halucinations!

I have that sometimes when I stand up to quickly or when I'm exhausted (and not on MJ) . It's not a hallucination.

used to get stacked vision.. not any more and ive probly onle had hallucinations a couple or so times ever

as far as i've experienced (i've only smoked twice and i've never gotten super high) i haven't had any visual or auditory differences from using substances such as marijuana.

only thing i've noticed were brighter lights, and more vivid colors. no hallucinations though as far as i can tell.

I cant say that I have hallucinated just from weed alone, just when mixing with shrooms or Acid or E. Sometimes I do get blurry vision or sparks flying through the air when I stand up too quick while im high but thats it.

uh, after having done a decent amount of psychedelics I don't think you can call anything you experience while high on bud a true hallucination.

Got an ol recipe for hallucinaten off some good Bud. Just get a ZBar crush it up and powder her up. We call it a powder puff girl. You pack the zanny in with the bud and smoke her down. We trip balls and go in n out of blackouts. Best thing to do is grab a six pack, drink a bud lite or two and chase her down the river.

^ thats particularly unhealthy smoking all those binders.

I'd also argue that Aprazolam (Xanax) is not active via that method of administration and needs to metabolised by your liver - someone can correct me tho.

If you want to 'trip', try eating your bud - or better still, take some LSD.