• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does weed make you hallucinate?

Visuals definatly the better word but ye all the tym :D, normally only when smoked in bowls. I get all kind of crazy patters, sumtimes things will become pixilated and very cartoon like. and everytym i get blazed everything always becomes more highly defined, almost like upgrading real life to hd :D

What made you reply to a 4 year old thread? LOL

i hallucinated from weed a couple of months ago.
i was hearing conversations that werent really happening,
this shit was pretty crazy. it was like ecstacy or some shit
i liked smoking weed and getting the munchies and laughin but this shit made me feel like death was near hahaha
true story.

I hallucinate every time I smoke weed now. I used to get minor audio hallucinations like everything seeming louder, my sence of touch sometimes was altered. I would get CEV's quite often, crazy ones at that. Have had dissociative effects.

But ever since I've been doing psychedelics, (Quite often in the past 2-3 months) I've been having OEV's. Usually like morphing fractalish static, pretty minor though. And sometimes I'll see shapes and colors that arn't there too. I think I might have a MINOR HPPD too. Maybe I should just take like a week or two from weed and psychedelics and see if I still have all of it.

its impossible to OD on THC unless ur taking pill form or injection (dont get any ideas, u need a hospital setting!)

Well, today it felt like there was a light green film placed over my eyes... As in everything was green. It was really quite odd actually.

The only time I've ever (Even mildy) hallucinated when smoking, was when I was rolling, so I don't think it counts.

The first time I smoked up my sister, I gave her a few really good rips of Purple Haze (or maybe it was Northern, I don't remember). She got freaked out by how high she got, thought she was having a heart attack. She went upstairs and I heard a scream about 30 min later, went up to check to make sure she was alright.... She told me that "there is a Asian man shaking my bed". Don't ask me, man, but weed has never done anything like that to me.

Yup. Sometimes it's precipitated a full blown psychedelic experience for myself.

Never happened until I had smoked for a number of years and not until after a sizeable amount of psych use.

Normally it's just breathing walls, fine line movement. Nothing disorienting, just distracting at times.

MDMA + Cannabis = 'slight' CEV patterning, dots, colours, images, landscapes. Mild OEV. I have found though that if you have a pill with high MDMA content and smoke a hell of a lot of weed I have experienced complete hallucinations but only in settings where I have never been before. For example, I opened a bedroom door and saw a very very blurry image of multiple beds and someone waking up. No one was in that room and there is only one bed. I dont know how to explain what I saw but it was either me half dreaming and walking around or some major tripping.

Cannabis by itself? Maybe CEV's but they would be fairly mild. I do agree that your mind can be very dreamy and thoughts can become slightly visual depending on how much effort you put into it. Though I hear a lot of auditory hallucinations. Like my name being called, TV being on when it isnt. Which is a lot of fun.

Cannabis + DXM = definitely hightened CEV's but I haven't had much experience in this realm. Definitely very interesting though. Unfortunately MDMA + cannabis seems to be a bit more intense than this combo.

The first time I smoked up my sister, I gave her a few really good rips of Purple Haze (or maybe it was Northern, I don't remember). She got freaked out by how high she got, thought she was having a heart attack. She went upstairs and I heard a scream about 30 min later, went up to check to make sure she was alright.... She told me that "there is a Asian man shaking my bed". Don't ask me, man, but weed has never done anything like that to me.

panic attack

panic attacks are very common thing when it comes to being high on marijuana

Way back in the day when I was smoking noob I would get amazing open and close eyed visuals. Taking a week or two off nowadays can almost produce the same effect

its impossible to OD on THC unless ur taking pill form or injection (dont get any ideas, u need a hospital setting!)

Considering you're looking at something north of 50-70 grams of pure THC orally as the ld50, or very likely over 7 grams of pure THC dissolved in an organic solvent for an iv lethal dose you're going to have to do better than just a hospital setting.

ive had closed eye visuals a number lots of times after smoking quite large amounts of weed, was really good quality buds though, which can be quite rare in australia :( and another time i remember vividly was at a mates place after a big session the day after acid i got tracers, like 6 vision, as i moved my head i could see the tv swirling, could see alot of them ( like in the "my people" film clip by The Presets (youtube it its trip as) but that was due to the acid the day before, the weed was just like a reminder in a way...im smokin resin, ewy!

hallucination on weed

I kinda have hallucinated on weed before. My friend just bought a half and wanted to see how long it would take to smoke it all between 3 guys. After we had finished i sat on the couch and i had this urge to put my right elbow to my hip and push and it felt really good. and then i looked around me and noticed that my elbow was going through my body and out the other side. the thought of it threw me off but it felt so good. Not much of a hallucination, but some pretty crazy stuff from pot.%)

first time i hit a bong was the closest i've ever been. i would consider it hallucinating. not in the way that i see something that isn't there though.

i was 18, just hit my first bong with this chick, smoked 2 big bowls (stupid), and was walking back to my buddys house. i knew right away i was really stoned. we were walking on this little patch of blacktop that went through trees, like a park, only inside my friends neighborhood. while walking i was just staring at the ground and noticed everything was black almost. the ground looked completely black and i could see leaves on it. the leaves weren't moving but i saw them swirling around and blowing like it was windy, but it wasn't.

it was more intense that it sounds. but i did hallucinate. i thought leaves were blowing when they weren't, etc. when we got out of the woods and i looked up it was like i had just woken up after being in a car. didn't recognize where i was, everything looked so vibrant, i was confused, etc. at the time i wasn't really enjoying it cause i wasn't really expecting to get that high.

Lol, I think I saw Homer Simpson's face in the windows one time. Other than that one time, I have never really had hallucinations..

"The toxic effects produced by "cannabin", the active narcotic principal of the cannabis sativa, hemp, or marihuana, appear to be exclusively to the higher nerve centers. The drug produces first an exaltation with a feeling of well-being; a happy, jovial mood, usually; and increased feeling of physical strength and power; and a general euphoria is experienced. Accompanying this exaltation is a stimulation of the imagination, followed by a more-or-less delirious state characterized by vivid kaleidoscopic visions, sometimes of a pleasing sensual kind, but occasionally of a gruesome nature. Accompanying this delirious state is a remarkable loss in spatial and time relations; persons and things in the environment look small; time is interminable; seconds seem like minutes and hours like days. Let us think, for instance, of what might happen if a person under its influence were driving a high-powered automobile."

- Harry J. Anslinger
Testimony before Congress,
Marihuana Tax Act of 1937
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/hemp/taxact/t10a.htm

yea it's much more intense since i ate all that acid last year. lots of visuals and dissociation. that's why if i get really high i like to be alone cause i don't know what the hell is going on around me haha

every once in a while i'll experience CEV's from cannabis alone