• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does weed make you hallucinate?

One time I had a some cones with a pill and I started to hullicinate and now I hullicnate whenever I get really stoned.
For instance I was watching T.V., looking at the colours the tv splashed onto the wall. Then I realised that the tv was off and the walls were pulsating colours :\

i am really really really very very high right now and i'm not hullicinating right now, but i'm smiling for no reason at ALL.=D

Yeah, but it doesn't happen that very often: one time when I was still in high school my friend and I went out after an exam and smoked a lot of really good hash. I ended up hiding in a corner of the school seeing sounds and thinking I was in a house of cards, so I had to be very, very still.

mental-tessy said:
/\ I can smoke spilff after spliff if I'm on pills, K, shrooms etc but I can only manage one if I'm straight. I cant sit down with my group and smoke with them all night.

If I smoke one strong weed joint straight everything gets bright and I get colour and some shapes when i close my eyes....... I only see black normally when I close my eyes and cannot imagine colour or shapes normally so the effects are pretty pronounced... but like I said I also nearly always white out and feel shit to go with these effects so I rarely smoke unless on something else.

Feelin your pain man, i got the same shit. When whitening out, i always start to get pessimistic after a joint. But most of the time i just put myself over it. Its probably some anxiety - paranoa problem, cuz it started for me after a panic attack from smoking a whole 2gr blunt on my own. oh well
almost getting used to it. :D

I experience CEVs almost every time I get really high. I mostly see geometric shapes and patterns twirling away in my minds eye. When I lie down to sleep and my brain starts to slow down I see faces in 3D as well as the insides of rooms. They don't last long though.

I find that listening to music is what triggers them.

yes you can. not seeing pink elephants.. but you can think you hear stuff.. you know paranoid hallucinations.

I have never hallucinated and don't really believe you can. I've been so high that when I closed my eyes, I saw images, but not to the point where I would say I was hallucinating. I have a friend that claims he hallucinates whenever he gets high, but I don't believe him. Why don't I believe him? Because this guy takes weed so seriously. He'll smoke a bowl of reg with me and says he can't drive whenever I'm not even high off the bowl. He also says he feels the high onto the next day. So I don't believe a word he says.

it is very possible to halucinate however i have not halucinated from just smoking pot. last week i ate 2 brownies made with some shake from some pretty damn good nuggets. and then smoked some nice ass headies throughout the night i was seeing yellow splotches slowing move around things kind of like a blob moving over things

YES. Pot is most definately a psychedelic.

Last night for example I smoked some kick ass Chronic in a doobie....the whole thing all to myself mmmm....

Did I hallucinate? Well everything started looking weird and colors were brighter and I was in some major mindfuck. I closed my eyes and had CEVs in lucid demensions and my b/f was blasting Alice in Chains and that was intense...I could FEEL the music all through me. Actually I was so fucked up I even had an ego-death experience...no shit for real. I was sitting there and it divided and I felt like something was controling me and fighting it was like straining against invisible chains...so naturally I go with it and wow what a TRIP! My whole body and spirit was lit up and my euphoria extended out from myself and everything I percieved was part of my euphoria...I was loving it,

FisheyeLens %)

Fuck, I forgot abgout this thread.

I remember I think I hallucinated once from weed..not really sure. I was sitting on a bench in the park after a joint, then as I took a toke of a cig the whole world flashed RED..It happend so fast that I'm not even sure it happend. The weed that I used to smoke here is amazing. I don't know about other places, but this weed (i dunno what kind, don't care too) gets me stoned from 2 average tokes. I rolled very little js wtih alot of tobacco.

Visuals definatly the better word but ye all the tym :D, normally only when smoked in bowls. I get all kind of crazy patters, sumtimes things will become pixilated and very cartoon like. and everytym i get blazed everything always becomes more highly defined, almost like upgrading real life to hd :D

I get slight visuals every time i smoke but after smoking heavily in one sitting i have experienced very strange dissasociative effects, this has happened a few times.

i've never hallucinated as in, actually thinking something is real when it's not.. but i get a lot of interesting visuals.. like, more so that i'll have a strong mental image, rather than it's something i'm actually seeing in front of me. my imagination is very strong and dreamy, and i'll have intense flashes of like, deja vu, or feeling like the setting is somehow different.. like, if it's bright in the room, having this feeling like it's a summer day, even though i know it's not actually.. or like, if my boyfriend is playing (lol) wow and has the ambient noises on, i'll feel like i'm somewhere that actually has birds chirping and stuff.. even though i know that it's not actually real. i'll have long vivid daydreams that feel very real.. but that's about it..

The only time that i really hallucinated from weed is the about 2 weeks after i first started smoking. I was out smoking behind my garage (for some reason i couldnt think of anywhere else to smoke at the time) and took about 20 hits or so from a home made one hitter. It took me quite a time to finish seeing i was absolutely stoned off my ass less then half way trough. Well anyway, when i finished i kept forgetting where i was and then the hallucinations started. What happened was that my vision would freeze like there was a picture taken of it and then bright geometric shapes would begin to radiate from the picture. All of these shapes began to form smiley faces or flowers or stuff like that and then after a few seconds i would have a new picture that the same thing would happen to. I have not had any real hallucinations from weed after that.

only thing i ever got was one time wen i was drunk as fuck, and decided to pull some cones. Well i was dancing with my gf and i swear half of her was purple and the other half was green.I was jus like wtf......and because i was drunk i thought mayb my weed was laced with lsd haha.

I remember a few times I had some hallucinations from weed, nothing really major but one time I smoked a one gram blunt of some decent higher end mids with my friend and I was so high, it was some pretty good weed, but it wasn't dro. Anyways I remember seeing everything that was white in my house, like blinds, walls, ceiling and shit turning like a light blue and my vision was like all zooming in and out when I would stare and concentrate on something. One time I had like 4 bowls of mids before school and I was basically tripping everything was so weird, I kept thinking I was seeing something but it would dissapear, but this is nothing compared to the time I smoked the roach of a blunt of dro and got fucking so stoned, this shit was so potent, one bowl of this shit would satisfy anyone, the high was so nice and was trippy as hell, same as what happend above but I never hallucinated like I have on DXM or anything. But the day before I was tripping on dxm when I smoked the blunt of the dro, but I don't remember what the weed felt like.

I've experienced hallucinations a few times on bud. When i first tried GHB, I smoked a joint of some chronic bud on the comedown, I saw everything tinted in certain colours and the streets i was walking on looked twisted a little.

I always get closed eye visuals on bud, always. Nothing amazing but really small "sparkles" of colour, hardly noticeable but fun. I tried some bud that smelt of Mangoes (Papaya?) on monday and I thought the ceiling was breathing, a little like shrooms. I loved that weed.

Other drugs also have the ability of affecting your weed high temporarily or permanently (I've heard of people hallucinating LSD/shroom-like effects when smoking despite not having these things in awhile) For example, if you smoke the same day, or even a day after a DXM trip it seems to bring back some of the dxm's effects and make you hallucinate, but not as intensely as you were on DXM before. I think this occurs with psychedelics too, but I've only used DXM.

I've had some amazing(relative to my low experience) OEV on X + weed. Almost a melding of my inner eye with outer world. Thoughts being projected, the scrambling and moving of colours.
I would'nt be able to put this down the weed though, as i was pilling very hard at the time; it was, however, after i smoked the weed that it all came on.