• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

Extracting the propylhexedrine is easy, so there's no reason to subject yourself to the side effects of that nasty garbage in your stomach. You just soak it in vinegar (I did 45 min, then another 30 with a new batch of vinegar), separate the oils out with a non polar solvent like xylene, and evaporate. That's all there is to it! It's definitely euphoric and does improve your attention span. It's well worth giving it a try. Using the above method I tasted and smelled no evidence of lavender or menthol at any point and had no stomach upset.

Can you go into a little more detail about getting rid of the oils please?

Can you go into a little more detail about getting rid of the oils please?

Sure! I use about 150 ml of vinegar and 100 ml of xylene. You could use toluene also, both can be found at a hardware store. You could use naptha in a pinch but I'd do an evaporation test first to make sure it wasn't leaving anything behind.

I filter the cotton bits out of the vinegar with a coffee filter, then add the xylene. I shake it all up in a sealed container like a mason jar for about 5 minutes straight, then leave it to separate. That takes 15-20 minutes. Then I suck off the top layer with an eye dropper and discard. I put the remaining vinegar in a shallow dish with a fan blowing over it and scrape it up with a razor when it's done. Xylene really isn't that toxic but I wouldn't want to make a habit of ingesting it so wait til it's all evaporated before you scrape it in case you didn't get it all. Last time I did this the evaporation took about 24 hours.

I think it's the menthol that fucks up your stomach but lavender is definitely not a pleasant flavor.

It's a surprisingly nice drug, but then I am pretty stim naive. When I described the effects to a more experienced friend he said it sounded like coke or speed. Full body tingles, tons of energy, euphoria, talkative and able to concentrate on multiple activities and conversations at once (something I've previously never been able to do in my life), general clear-headedness. I had read a lot about the comedown being horrible but it was a minor annoyance. A low dose benzo or some weed would clear it right up I think. If you're used to meth or good coke it's probably nothing to write home about but I like it.

I literally spent about 2 hours looking for a good solid answer and im sure many many people are asking the same question. Will Benzedrex show up on a drug test as methamphetamine? And many of you may be thinking that propylhexedrine (hexahydro"methamphetamine") isnt technically an amphetamine. Which is exactly what I kept telling myself. I could sit here all day and be scientific but I came here for one reason and thats to warn you that YOU WILL FAIL a drug test for METHamphetamine. As for it being a false positive, im not to sure but the test definately thinks I bathed in a pool of meth. https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/125862...2/14380428517/ Just make sure you always keep in mind that this stuff will cause a positive and to never even think about doing it if you know you have a drug test coming up via probation, job ir whatever. In conclusion benzedrex isnt as foolproof as we all thought, it can bite you in the *** as quick as you can get the cotton out. I hope this helps clear some peoples mind as it did mine.

Your picture shows negative results for methamphetamine (but positive results for every other class of drug--way to go! :p). Is there something I'm not getting here?

self: learn to read

ebola

Last edited:
i don't really want to start a new thread, so i figure i'll ask about it here.

one of y first coke binges, i bought an eight ball and was bumping with my cousin. after doing lines all day with nothing to eat and very little to drink, i had probabl like to two or three pints of beer. i did a fairly big like, pretty thing but probably 10 or 12 inches. eventually i was struggling to stay cognizant and coherent and said, "i need to go sit down." but as i was heading inside from smoking a cig, my muscles locked and i passed out. i was out for a little less than a minute. i was in pretty bad shape the rest of the night, just feeling sick and shitty and on edge 'til i fell asleep. was it cardiac arrest or a seizure or a stroke do you reckon? it's probably in my best interest to know even though i've fucked with coke a lot since then,

Could have been your BP or low sugar. Happen to me once to. When I came to I ate some candy and felt better. When you use stims its hard to eat but eating a couple pieces of candy every know and then or really anything will benefit you. And stay hydrated

Regarding Benzedrex, I did one of these fuckers after my withdrawals were over recently and I got one of those infamous super-headaches from the vasoconstriction. I felt like I was going to fucking die. Be careful with these things... I also didn't even get high in any good way, I just felt miserable.

Yeah the vasoconstriction is brutal. Start with one cotton, don't jump to two. I wouldn't do more than two, either.

I haven't seen any nightmare trips with <250 mg in a session. I haven't seen any positive experiences with >250 mg in an attack dose. Take that for what you will; I'd start at 125 mg or less.

ebola

I first found out about Benzedrex inhaler's around 6 month's ago. Wanting an alternative to amphetamines due to the fact I was getting a drug test soon, I went to my local CVS and had a look. To my surprise it was actually there, I got it, broke it open, and ate the entire cotton rod. about an hour later I went back and got 2 more and ate those as well. BIG MISTAKE, as I didn't sleep for 2 1/2 day's after that, and felt like SHIT! It's not a good "high" you feel a little euphoria but have to be compleatley still to even notice it at all. Every time I take this I get this strange anxiety that comes with it, and the comedown is very harsh as well. no good IMO8(

Warning: Do not ever combine propylhexedrine with caffeine. I only did so because I am very well versed in stimulant use and the risks involved.

I first found out about Benzedrex inhaler's around 6 month's ago. Wanting an alternative to amphetamines due to the fact I was getting a drug test soon, I went to my local CVS and had a look. To my surprise it was actually there, I got it, broke it open, and ate the entire cotton rod. about an hour later I went back and got 2 more and ate those as well. BIG MISTAKE, as I didn't sleep for 2 1/2 day's after that, and felt like SHIT! It's not a good "high" you feel a little euphoria but have to be compleatley still to even notice it at all. Every time I take this I get this strange anxiety that comes with it, and the comedown is very harsh as well. no good IMO8(

Your first mistake was eating the cotton. Your second mistake was taking more than an entire cotton at one time, without even knowing what the effects of propylhexedrine really are firsthand. At least you realize you made mistakes, but judging by your approach to using propylhexedrine, we can't really rely on your recommendation of this chemical.

So let me say this first, if you are going to take this chemical at doses of 250mg and up (I see no reason to exceed 500mg EVER, and even this is a very heavy dose and is best spread out in 2, 3, or even 4 booster doses, never taken for consecutive days in a row, and used seldomly if it must be used at all), do not take it without a vasodilator.

I just had my most positive and rewarding propylhexedrine experience 2 days ago, at a dosage of one cotton rod soaked in a small glass of white wine. I had 3 glasses of wine during the comeup and a shot of whiskey during the comedown which definitely eased it. You see, alcohol is a vasodilator in low to moderate dosages (no more than 3 or 4 drinks in a day total) and synergises extremely well with propyl, it basically takes the edge off. The euphoria was moderate, but I damn sure felt very good and mentally stimulated, with a definite increase in focus and a pleasure found in doing any task whatsoever, as speed users know exactly what I mean. The stimulation seemed to come in waves, and lasted about 2 to 3 hours before a slow comedown started, in which I drank a powerful energy drink so as not to experience an abrupt crash and foggy feeling as is common from coming down from any stimulant and when sobering up from a few drinks of alcohol. I timed it so that I was able to fall asleep around 11p, having dosed the propyl around 11 hours earlier in the day. The caffeine also curbed any cravings to redose more propyl which would have not led to any more pleasure, just a risk of a downward spiral into a propyl binge.

Method of ingestion was snapping the tip off the inhaler (I use to crush the entire inhaler which made a mess with tiny plastic pieces getting stuck on the cotton, lol) and simply removing the cotton rod. Then proceeding the cut the cotton with sharp scissors, with the cotton horizontally facing you into 4-8 pieces, and placing the pieces into your drink of choice (lots of differing opinions on what works best, I find water, soda, juice, and alcohol all work fine.) Let soak for however long you please, I would say at least 20 minutes and then you may start drinking it, just squeeze the cotton out and you can rinse and repeat several times, or just let it soak for like 24 hours and squeeze it once, personally I squeeze it like 3 times over the space of 45 minutes rather than wait that long for one soak.

I'm going to try dosing in amounts of 50mg today, just to see what mild stimulation this has to offer as compared to say sipping on caffeine. Perhaps this will also negate the need for using alcohol as a vasodilator as one needs at higher dosages.

Granted this is a foul chemical in nature, and the menthol and lavender do not add to the pleasantness of ingestion. But it does have it's recreational value. It increased sociability during the peak tenfold, and also seemed to produce empathogenic effects at the 250mg level.

The downsides were some feelings of lightheadedness, in which ingestion of water and food made quickly subside, and stomach pains which I assume were from the menthol and lavender.

All in all I would say use this only if a better and safer stimulant cannot be obtained.

LIVE microdosing update: Oh god, how awful! I just sipped some of the cotton water I have soaking, and it burned my upper lip! So foul, I don't remember getting this burn when soaked in a carbonated beverage or alcohol. Disgusting. It's a very good thing indeed that I just hooked up with a couple superb stimulant sources. FFS, my last propyl experience ever!

So it seems the microdose experiment just turned into drinking the whole half cup water with a cotton soaking in it spaced out over 30 minutes. Cotton was squeezed and allowed to soak for a second time to try and get all the good stuff (and unavoidably bad stuff too) out.

That's all the time I have left to waste on posting about propylhexedrine folks, but my last words are this chemical is decent at 250mg soaked in some wine, and combined with about 2-3 glasses of the stuff throughout the experience. I find the alcohol indispensable to using propylhexedrine, whereas for instance adderall is simply fantastic for me on its' own, (can't wait to see how 4-FA turns out!). Of course you could use any type of alcohol you please, but for me white wine seemed best suited to the experience. .

Last edited:
SO I took 500mg today (thinking I could get one more propyl use in before quitting and possibly having a tolerance) in about 4 doses over the space of 90 minutes and it was way too much. I thought I was going to die or lose my mind after 2 hours of euphoria turned into a very scary feeling dysphoria. I cannot recommend using this chemical in any amount.

People pretty much never have a good time on that much propylhexedrine regardless of tolerance: the curve for tolerance accrual to adrenergic agents is quite shallow compared to that to dopaminergic or norepinephrinergic release.

ebola

People pretty much never have a good time on that much propylhexedrine regardless of tolerance: the curve for tolerance accrual to adrenergic agents is quite shallow compared to that to dopaminergic or norepinephrinergic release.

ebola
It seems I was reckless and ignorant of exactly what I was putting into my body. Thanks for this tidbit of insight. It also seems I am not completely satisfied in my life and was seeking comfort through stimulants. And to think I have an appointment with a psych because I am hungry for d-amp. Only patience and hard work will cure my cravings for an uppity up. This chemical feels unsafe at the 500mg level. Hell my first time ever using this like 2 months ago I almost had a panic attack off not even a whole inhaler (liquid infusion method only of course never would ingest the cotton or waste time on a full fledged extraction, may as well just shake and bake some meth if you're gonna go thru all that legwork lol.)

Last edited:
You can't judge this chemical by high doses. I honestly think 250 is the best dose. Maybe 375? But you'd have to extract into a liquid and split the liquid because it's not evenly distributed in the cotton.

Only tried this stuff once. Got a so-so mild stim high but the weird side effect of burping and even farting mentholated fumes was just too much to deal with this substance again.