• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

perhaps, perhaps... lol I've already lost the battle and I'm back ;) once enough time goes bye it's easy for me to forget how they taste (clearly I'm not a fan, regardless of what I might try and do to mask it)... burping up lavender menthol = uuuggghhh... sorry, I've said this so many times already in this thread... Enough from me! I'll save future contributions for when I have something to contribute :)

The lemon juice extraction really helps. I wouldn't think of doing it any other way, and I don't get any burps. I think it's quite a nice stim, I actuallyrefer it to d-amp

TBH I think it might have been more that I used something like soda to wash out the taste of the cottons (which I seem to be a lil sensitive to), which causes me to have such foul burps. Whatever, I'm a wimp.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Propyldhexadrine is also a really strong stimulant (well, not stronger than amphetamine, but one cotton has a cross equivalence of something like 50mg Dextroamphetamine, but it lasts longer).

For two cotton rods 30-60min will get you 85%-90% of extracted propylhexedrine. In past experiences there is little difference of the high compared to letting em soak for 24hrs. The most noticeable differ would be the duration of the high for example if you only let soak for 30-60min you might start to come down at the most a hour earlier

I did this once I thought it was a pretty nice stim all things considered.

I used this stuff on and off for a while when I was a "kid" desperate for a high. At first it gave me an incredible stimulation and an even more incredible body buzz. But then it started giving me the vasoconstrictive migraines from hell and I decided that was enough of that nasty shit. Careful with this stuff, I imagine it does a number on blood pressure.

I used this stuff on and off for a while when I was a "kid" desperate for a high. At first it gave me an incredible stimulation and an even more incredible body buzz. But then it started giving me the vasoconstrictive migraines from hell and I decided that was enough of that nasty shit. Careful with this stuff, I imagine it does a number on blood pressure.

QFT, watch out fatties and grandpas

The lemon juice extraction really helps. I wouldn't think of doing it any other way, and I don't get any burps. I think it's quite a nice stim, I actuallyrefer it to d-amp

I agree, except for the d-amp.. different strokes. I personally have never gotten any nasty lavender/menthol burps when using the lemon juice extraction, either. The only time I did have burps was when I actually swallowed the rod(cut up) due to not having any lemon juice.

The only thing I do not like about propylhexedrine is its effect on the cardiovascular system. However, my autonomic nervous system is a tad out of whack at times which may contribute to my racing heart.(more so than addys or meth) Sometimes I'm fine, sometimes my heart will race a bit more.

I've considered extracting using HCL or some other solvent and reduce it to a powder, but figured I'd be losing some of the active ingredient, and thus far the lemon juice method has worked just fine.

I'm actually curious as to why some people absolutely hate this stuff, some even calling it a "dirty high", while others, like me, enjoy it. It does its job just fine. Perhaps they are expecting something different or their bodies react to it differently. I haven't experience nearly as bad of a comedown from hex than addys or meth. After a couple day addy binge, I'm just down in the dumps, grumpy as all hell.. even after I get sleep. I may just attribute to sudden drop in serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine levels. But, with hex I do not get that, if only just a tad. It's more of the psychological aspect thing like "I want some more", though not in a fiendish way.

As far as I'm concerned, it's one the better OTCs we have left. If only they weren't $7 each 250mg inhaler.

shits cooo , i guess you would have to have drug "intolerance" to uppers/amps if you would want to really get geeked. i personaly have been on shit , smokin snortin hotrailing dope for at least 8 years on and off . i only ate up 1 cotton tho today can tell it helped me with a mood change but not a noticble high . over all pretty bad ass otc to make some 1 like myself feel any thing? right , well im out keeep on truckin .

Could somebody explain to me why I felt almost nothing* after having eaten two cotton rods (500 mg)? Perhaps I have a naturally high stim tolerance? Could anybody shed some light on this, please?

*Slight stimulation, no euphoria, no dilated pupils.

I`ve been interested in trying this out for a while now but only bought some the other day online after looking at 5 drug stores and not finding any. Rite-Aid was out of stock and the workers there gave me slight `tude when I asked. The pharmacy I went to had no idea what I was talking about(some pharmacists they are.). So they came in the mail today and after spending all day reading this and other threads I tried some out.

I took one inhaler and snapped off the tip using wire cutters(very easy,the plastic is very brittle). Then I put the whole cotton in a shot glass and put 3mls of white vinegar and 1ml of lime juice over it. I mushed it around a bit then left it covered to sit for about 2-3 hours. I then pulled up one ml and put that into another shot glass then mixed it with a dash of baking soda(to lower the PH). Then I drew that up into a needle-less syringe and plugged it.

Now I figured that the dudes that had bad times probably took too much. Lady Codone mentioned that when used as a diet aid (Obesin in Europe) the dose was only 25mgs. And here people are wolfing down 250mgs to 500mgs! No wonder side effects are so predominant in the reports!

Now I had kept track of how much liquid i used. So I divided 250mgs by 4mls. So 1ml should be equal to 64.5mgs(more or less). So I plugged 1ml to avoid tasting the horrible lavender/menthol and to dodge any stomach problems. I felt my dose in about 20 minutes. I felt awake,had the urge to play guitar and was not tired any longer. I took a second dose 2 hours later. Same effects but this time I do notice my hands are cold due to vasoconstriction. I woundn`t take any more at this point. Over all the high is very mild but I also am not plagued by scary side effects.

I want to mention that I added a small amount of baking soda to the mixture so that I might avoid any burning of my tender insides. It seemed to do the trick. I do feel a slight urge to dose more(common for me when it comes to uppers) and feel some stronger euphoria but I don`t want to be up all night(it`s already midnight) or risk negative effects.

I hope this helps!