• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex)

Only tried this stuff once. Got a so-so mild stim high but the weird side effect of burping and even farting mentholated fumes was just too much to deal with this substance again.

It takes a pretty minor effort to prevent these effects.

I tried one cotton 250 mg cut into four pieces, chewed fairly well, and swallowed. Then I read on wikipedia that the cotton can lead to intestinal obstruction. Have I screwed my intestines with four little pieces of cotton or will I execrete them without any problem?

How long ago did you do this? You're probably fine. If you have moderate to intense intestinal pain lasting multiple hours, I'd see a doctor, but you're probably fine.

ebola

I ate the cotton about 4 or 5 hours ago. No abdominal pain yet. I'm still high. Seems like it's bioequivalent to about 90 or 120 mg of Adderall to me. I think next time I will just chew the cotton thoroughly and not swallow it.

Just do an extraction in a mildly acidic solution--it's as easy as making tea, and reduces the risk of intestinal blockage to nil.

ebola

You can also use a nonpolar solvent to pull out the oils, which eliminates the horrible taste and the burps.

I've done the extraction several times and had zero negative gastrointestinal effects. I feel like declaring this a bad drug is meaningless if you refuse to approach it properly. If you eat raw weed and don't get high you can't say edibles are bad.

You can't judge this chemical by high doses. I honestly think 250 is the best dose. Maybe 375? But you'd have to extract into a liquid and split the liquid because it's not evenly distributed in the cotton.

words of the wise bro, u hit the nail on the head, and Zed ain't dead brah.

personally I just graduated from propyl to 4-FA. So glad to leave the menthol and lavender behind. Toodles propyl inquirers, and I might I suggest just seeing the psych and pleading a case of adhd before touching the cotton?

=D

I've done the extraction several times and had zero negative gastrointestinal effects. I feel like declaring this a bad drug is meaningless if you refuse to approach it properly. If you eat raw weed and don't get high you can't say edibles are bad.

I didn't declare the drug bad per se, I said it didn't do the trick for me and I stated the reason why I decided not to repeat the experience.

Just talking in generalities, I see a lot of people write it off without making the simplest effort to have a positive experience.

Just talking in generalities, I see a lot of people write it off without making the simplest effort to have a positive experience.

I completely agree with your words man. It definitely satisfied me recreationally speaking, even if I overdid it in the end. We had a nice fling while it lasted ;)

Lately I've been chewing on cut up pieces of the cotton rod and then spitting them out. While I'm doing that I consume copious amounts of a sweet beverage. I don't feel that the taste is as bad as chugging a bottle of DXM, but after reading this entire thread just now, I now realize that the chief objections to this drug is the lavender oil and menthol.

This unfortunate situation could be remedied by making propylhexedrine a pure powdered research chemical.

Last edited:
It takes a pretty minor effort to prevent these effects.

I know and I'm sorry if I came across like a blunt butt. Back then I was the most impatient college kid you can imagine. Gotta work perfect or I won't stand it type. Your advice about the extraction is very valuable to any potential user. Now perhaps it's time I return the favor. A small dose of Ativan 1mg or Bromazepam 6mg taken concomitantly with the inhaler's juice will greatly reduce unpleasant vasoconstrictive side effects and the ride will be much softer. These dosages are too small to significantly interfere with the stimulation.

Finally did the 375, and for me anyway it's definitely the sweet spot. The body high and euphoria were constant rather than coming in waves like I see with 250, and the negative effects were manageable. No debilitating headache like I get from 500 mg. The residual stimulation is really getting old, though. I'm so ready to sleep, but etizolam isn't helping.

Try tapering to lower doses. Also try cycling it(some time on, some time off). i keep my dose below 40mg as my use of propylhexedrine is mostly for stimulant effects. It's good to exercise to remove the angry ragey feeling and uncomfortability that sometimes occurs with it.

Kratom is really the only thing I found to work at the end of the comedown. It has its own stimulation, but instead of the miserable feelings at the end you get the warm, cozy sleepy feel. Yes please.

I actually tried this for first time today (from an extraction, didn't eat the cotton) I was pretty skeptical about it but its actually pretty damn strong/effective, even comparable to amphs. I'm enjoying it.

On Benzedrex

:\ I tried the Benzedrine (did I say that..I wish. I meant Benzedrex) it was today. On it now... I did it the impatient route. No extraction. Just cut off the saturated cotton and gulped the slightly amber colored oily liquid covered portion. Approx 250mg. ewww...Yucky. The ride comes in waves first one started at about 10 mins. It has a highly noticible almost exclusive PNS stimulation. It is a type of stimulation that has a hollow euphoria with mild entactogenic potential. By this I mean that it lacks the "wholeness" of other stimulants ego promoting capability that accompanies a meaningful boost. It has a signifigant body load and a heaviness unlike other stimulants. It is not as "racey" but more like waves on a boat. It has increased mental focus and stimulation although little of the drastic mental amplification factors of say Adderall and it's Levo-amphetamine isomer. I has a much lessed libido effect than Adderall as well These differences may be desirable to some in fact, and are growing on me. It is something... since I really do not like any other amphetamine anymore except Adderall for it's balanced effect. Honestly I find it so different than expected, and this stimulant has quite a character all it's own (as they all do) . It's auditory response is signifigant, music is amazing. Maybe too much I find myself appreciating the beats in taylor swift's shit! I find this substance extremely mindset dependant more so than other amphetamines which seem to promote harmony in most situations for me. Except ritalin, I hate that shit now! After an unfortunate incident related to a few doses of 15 mg XR that kicked my ass with a panic attack.

Oh shit I am rambling.... It might be that I kept an additional Benzedrex inhaler to hit my nose with, it boosts that shit... If you can tolerate that awful pine-sol flavor.

I keep getting hit with strong waves that make a qualitative description more impossible as I am sucumbing to the more mindless euphoria of it.

When I fill my adderall script I may experiment with the implimentation of nostril drags from these little bastards to bump it without costing additional 30mg IR (of course occasionally), or maybe that is a trap? It is!

Additional NOTES:

1.) Others have posted suggestions about drinking alchohol (beer or wine). I found this is actually a craving on Propyl. I quit drinking for lack of interest 3 years ago (won't touch wiskey, though). Anyway it perfects this experience.

2.) This is a very interesting type of stimulant. It has alot of personality and seems to be dependent on the person. It has brought me through many phases. When it came on I felt an anxiety attack thinking oh no another ??? hours oh Hell! Then just like that at hour 1... I was like OK let's go for this ride. It's waves can be intense euphoria similar to d-amph and at times like super Ritalin but without the desire to do anything signifigant except have fun.

3.) It still ain't Adderall. ;) To me Adderall is the only TRUE human enhancer in it's genious balanced mix of salts. I do have an affinity for it as I really do need it or ADD becomes debilitating, When I do decide to use it recreationally I have to suffer a few days to a week without it. I really don't have the urge to redose this Propyl. I sure could use a an Adderall though.LOL. I get my script soon.. I am still curious about wiffs of propyl from the inhaler?? NAH....I am inclined to believe it may just be better as it's own experience.

I found a second to the above thought.....

don't combine this drug with adderall! these are probably the two most physically rough stimulants. i'd go as far as to say it would be dangerous.
...AGREED!

4.) Propyl make listening to music and bluelighting fun, but I noticed it is much harder to make a coherent post than when I am taking my Adderall.

It seems I am wasting our time...simply to make a real statement. If you haven't tried this Benz (Propyl)... Try it once. I was VERY apprehensive, but it is a nice experience. Music is a necessity to me on this.

This shit is awful though... Its like evil vicks, sure enough. My entire body is decongested!

Iggy Azalea - Black Widow ft. Rita Ora

Last edited: