View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
curiousgeorge, I haven't got any back or kidney pains from 4-ho-mipt. As far was what your nurse practitioner friend says, well, its true we don't know for sure whether these chems are toxic or not. People have complained of back and kidney pains on shrooms though, and shrooms aren't renotoxic. There is no compelling reason think that 4-ho-mipt is renotoxic, but obviously if you get these pains you shouldn't use it. It could also concievably be a decomposition product or other impurity causing the kidney pain.

I've done this stuff before. Miprocin I think its called. Its really visual and there is a lot less of the body high that comes with shrooms. You still get all those crazy thought loops and crazy ideas like shrooms though. I found it really euphoric. The visuals were also really fun and colorful. I got some super tracers. The visuals were very diverse and inetresting. Blue dots moving around everywhere. Dancing pink and green skeletons, roses and mushrooms on my carpet, walls bubbling, things expanding and shrinking, and things moving out towards me. It was really fun actually. I would really reccommend it. In general though, its really similar to shrooms sorta. And no pains or anything for me, no problems at all, it was really pleasant.

I have used miprocin about 10 times. It is one of my favorite substances. I have taken it at doses as high as 35mg with no significant side effects. The first two times I used it I got a slight headache during the trip but it has not happened since. I also experience slight nausea during the comeup sometimes. It is not very intense for me unless I go above 20mg. At higher doses the mental and visual effects start to get intense. There are also a lot of auditory effects. Music can be so altered that familiar songs sound completely different. There are also lots of strange hallucinated sounds. Above 25mg I start to get the feeling that I am blending into my surroundings. This was strongest when combined with DXM.

On my 35mg trip the visuals were amazing. Clothing and trash would transform into octopuses. Bleeding eyeballs were popping out of everything and slime was oozing out of the walls. Transparent birds were flying around and everything was covered in colorful patterns. I have never had visuals so intense before. At times peoples voices would sound like complete gibberish. At other times I would hallucinate voices and it was impossible to tell that they were not real.

All of my trips on miprocin have been good and euphoric.

I am looking forward to trying this one again some time soon. I recently recovered around 140mg of it and I am definitely looking forward to it.

I don't get anywhere near the bodyload from it that I do from the other synthetic tryptamines. Hell, mushrooms have more bodyload for me than this substance does and I find this substance FAR superior to mushrooms, not only in bodyload, but in effects. It has a mind state to it that nothing, even DMT, has ever touched. I was actually convinced that I was a swirling vortex of energy and that the visuals around me were real. And not once did I become scared.

I find that this substance is very outdoors-friendly, once again, more-so than the real thing.

The only downside is that on my last experience, I did experience some significant anxiety and some weird body effects but that was also concurrent with some rather heavy "ecstasy" usage (and these pills were known to be cut with the likes of meth, caffeine, pseudoephedrine, MDA, and MDE, no MDMA) which definitely is related to the perceived bodyload, in my opinion.

I would think this substance would be a prime candidate for a sort of hippie flip, a MiPT-flip, if you will. Anyone else agree?

Yeah i felt that this substance had a lot less of a body feeling than mushrooms. On mushrooms you feel all lightweight and ultra-sensitive, likle to wind and things, but on this I didnt get that much body feeling.
I did get many crazy ideas and had lots of mood shifts but not as much as mushrooms.
But it was really nice and visual.

4-HO-MiPT very disapointed : is this normal?

Well I experimented for the first time with 99,7% PURE 4-HO-MiPT at the dose of 10mg oral (not on empty stomach).
At t+50min fist effects were felt: a strange disturbing sensation in my back, jaw and ears like some kind of "shivering" or "tickling" (just like if my nerves were all tickled or something).
At t+1h10 there was a little nausea and some euphoria and peacefulness but the "tickling" sensations which had extended to my whole body (especially jaws and back) was so unpleasant/disturbing that I couldn't relax and enjoy the euphoria. No visuals were noted. And that's all I experienced, the effects stopped around t+4h.
Needless to say I was pretty disapointed (there was nothing more than euphoria and peacefulness but these were destroyed by an uncomfortable tickling/shivery body feeling that lasted for the all trip long).
So my question is: Is this normal for a 10mg oral dose of 4-HO-MiPT ?? Could this get better with increasing dosage ? (as I was thinking that maybe it's just like 5-MeO-DMT which only produce unpleasant body effects in small dose but which is completely mind blowing in higher doses)
Any explanation would be appreciated (as I heard that 4-ho-mipt is a wonderful psychedelic, very pleasant and very visual that most people enjoy a lot... and say it's one of the "top class" tryptamines)

with 4-ho-mipt, I found that when the dose is higher, it becomes more of a generally full-blown experience . . . similarly, I had a wonderful 2c-b experience recently on a dose somewhat higher than I had taken previously (18mg as opposed to 12-14). I enjoyed the higher dose more on every level. I think it may be that a just-beyond-threshold dose such as the one you took causes spiritual discomfort to the ego in a way that translates into physical symptoms. had you taken more... say, 16 or even 20mg of the 4-ho-mipt, perhaps the level of discomfort that you experienced for a few hours would have been passed by swiftly, and within 90 minutes you would have been in for a nice 5-hour ride in the Wonderland, free from any discomforts such those you described. Bit this is just wild guess, based ony friend's bleief that everyone has a "sweet spot" for every substance - meaning that more is obviously too much, but that less is also not a good idea due the state of alert that you can't move beyond . . . imho.

by the way - - the "shivering" / "ticking" you describe may well be trapped/blocked energy that is screaming for release. That's what it felt like to me when I got the shakes on this substance... I found my whole body shaking and my limbs restless... kundalini energy on the rise. I think with sufficient pre-meditation and bodywork it could be a very health-enhancing trip, at least on an energetic level.

--edited for spelling--

Last edited:
You experienced something different than me, offcourcse we all are different and react differntly. You should try one more time maybe same dose or 2mg up. Try different setting too, in many cases that helps. You sure had some intereting respond to this compound, but I can tall one thing, miprocin was best psychedelic aside 2c-e and 2c-t-2. You just need some change or your first person who have so much physical symptoms to one compound.

Try different setting and maybe dose, report back how things go

By best wishes
B

10mg is a very small dose. It seems there's a threshold to break with miprocin (4-HO-MiPT). For me, that threshold is 14mg. Anything less than that doesn't give me a full on trip, just some weird feelings. 4-HO-MiPT is one of the best drugs I've tried. One just needs to find the appropriate dosage.

yeah I think I go for 20mg next time, but if I still experience these unpleasant tickling body effects I'm pretty sure it would ruin the trip as these are just too uncomfortable (with 2c's I also had unpleasant nerves sensitivation but the trip was strong enough so I would forget about it and have fun even if this could be disturbing at some time)...
I hope this will be ok with 4-ho-mipt as this is the only tryptamine RC I choosed to try (beside 5-meo-dmt too) so that would be too bad if I cannot handle it physically.

Ok I used 20mg (orally) and I'm not disapointed.
It's fucking strong.

Miprocin went right to the top of my (admittedly short) list of psychadelics. Fantastic stuff, if you can handle the speedy sensation during comeup (but then, I'm sensitive to stimulants, and weed helps that part quite a bit).

I tried 18mg my first time...haven't dosed higher, as it was quite potent but still manageable and fun. Good luck and enjoy!

well, i tried 40mg of miprocin last night and wasnt even prepared for what was going to happen. I experienced a strong +++ or maybe even a ++++, i had a tough time distinguishing things cuz it felt like every now again i'd just blend with the visuals themselves and lose it.

although everybody is different i found the 4homipt to bring better headspace, and better visuals. than 4acomipt.

how many miligrams of the fumurate is equivalent to 20mg of the hcl?
i have only tried the hcl but i feel like revisiting that headspace and i only have the fumurate at my disposal now.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fumarate salt of miprocin is about 80% as potent as the freebase. The hydrochloride is about 86.43% as potent as the freebase.

Last edited by a moderator:
im really bad at math so you'll have to excuse me.
but does that mean that the hcl is only 6.43% more potent than the fumarate?
And if so would i only have to add a couple mg to make them equivalent?

If you dont feel like answering this, no hard feelings, trial and error hasnt failed me yet.

It's simple math. :)

Let's say you have 20mg of freebase miprocin, and you were able to change it to the hcl just by looking at it while performing anal masturbation, or the fumarate by tieing a 10 lb weight to your testicals while performing the mumbo....simply divide 20 by whatever percentage they are...

20 divided by .8643 = 23.14mg hcl to equal 20mg of the base
20 divided by .80 = 25.00mg fumarate to equal 20mg of base.

Status
Not open for further replies.