View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday night, myself and 3 close friends tasted 4-HO-MiPT for the first time. We were all completely blown away.

We dosed 16mgs each - a relatively 'safe' dosage based on the reports I've read, and it was plenty (although I'll probably ramp it up to 18-20mgs on the next mission).

The come up was smooth, but quick and somewhat intense. By about T+ 1:00 we were all at a strong +3 in a very, very good way. Visuals were excellent, mood was superb, and the body felt great. This was (we all agreed) the 'best' compound we've sampled out of the many we've tried, by far. The experience was no less than amazing.

By T +3:00 we were all starting to drop off a bit, but the decline was slow and steady. introspection was excellent - I was in a very clear and lucid mindstate that offered me great power in shifting my awareness towards my identity in a most profound way...It was VERY useful.

I then got 'Shpongled', and wow...hats of to the engineering genius that slaved over a sequencer and sampler to create 'this'. Ear candy at its finest. But I digress...

The mood of the entire evening was perfect. Our 'group' is very tight, and communication was hyper intelligent and often hilarious throughout the experiment. We all agreed that 'This is what we've been looking for' - finally a compound that gave us the perceptual enhancement we were seeking in every sense, without any negative body reactions to report.

If you couldn't already tell - I'm a BIG fan of this material. I cannot wait for further explorations. I definitely prefer it to 4-AcO-MiPT, for the record. It was easier on the body, and for us, at least, much more *useful*.

Sleep came easy after about 6 hours, and I woke up the next day feeling just fine.

That's all folks,

...Ad

Just took between 18 and 22mg of this stuff. My first time. Enjoying it thoroughly, its still coming up. I took it about 10-15 minutes ago and its hitting HARD!

I'll let you guys know how it goes, may even have a trip report! ;)

So far, feels a lot like a roll, just like shrooms do (for me). Visuals are starting to build. Lots of entheogenic quality to this one. VERY slight stomach upset, nothing major at all, properly just mild pre-trip anxiety.

As I'm typing this, it built greatly. I must say, first impressions = WOW.

My head is starting to get fucked with though, time to leave the cuomputer for awhile...... wow, wishme luck with thid one!

Wow!

That is all I can really say.

This stuff blew away what my wildest dreams could even begin to conjure about psychedelic mind space! At the peak, I became lost in a picture of the ocean and watched as it flooded into the room, a rolling sea of psychedelic color, complete with a wash of psychedelic thoughts about how wonderful nature is and our complete and total lack of respect for the beauty that surrounds us in the world.

I watched vines crawl up the walls, producing flowers, the most beautiful flowers that I've ever seen. And each one had meaning.

Everything about this chemical felt natural. In many ways, it was a lot more natural than my one shroom trip that was half the intensity.

This stuff is some serious shit, be really careful with this. I've got a lot of psychedelic experience behind me and I was looking to get my ass kicked. Milligram for milligram, I would say this stuff is 1.5 to 2 times as potent as 5-MeO-a-MT and I'm being modest. At least at the dose that I took. 40mg of 5-MeO-a-MT would have been close, but not completely on par with my experience today.

And the waveforms! Wow. I've never seen them before! They're like mountains of rolling color spilling off the wall into the room!

I'm more than impressed. More experiences to come, looking forward to an outdoor trip with this one!

Oh... and... this drug is MY foxy. It is a very sexual drug. The one report outlined in TiHKAL at 20mg... the sexual prowess of a jungle cat... well, that is definitely there, which was a more than pleasant surprise!

I ingested 20 milligrams about 9 hours ago and am just now (almost) fully back to base. For me this was a very very deep and intense psychedelic experience.

I didn't focus much on the visuals (neither closed-eye or open), that doesn't seem to be where this one wanted to take me. There were some visuals- things assumed a very 'hard', geometrical edge and everything seemed washed in a kind of soft, pretty yellow light, but the visuals weren't what directed this trip. Rather, this was a classic mind trip almost entirely directed inward. Incredibly heavy, unbelievably deep and dense, it generated thoughts, insights, and memories almost laser-like in their clarity. Ruthless even. I went all the way back to childhood and relived old memories I'd forgotten years ago, and it was only at some point later I realized I'd been crying the whole time. It stripped away all the bullshit and pretension and took me right down to the fuckin heart of it, and sometimes that is not an easy place to be. I don't believe in trying to measure experiences against one another but I can honestly say this is the deepest and heaviest psychedelic experience I've ever had, and I can already tell it's gonna take some time to figure out what all this means.

Shulgin wrote about a substance (can't remember which one, offhand) that emphasized its psychedelic rather than hallucinogenic aspects. That sums up this experience to perfection for me. Heavily, heavily psychedelic.

Take care with this one, people. This is not one to be careless with.

Oh yeah, and as others have noted there are very very few body effects with this compound, and *no* upset stomach/nausea/diarrhea, which is really a delightful and welcome change as most psychedelics affect me negatively at some point in the GI tract. I did have somewhat of a tremor, hands shaking, bouncing my legs up and down, vibrational. I felt flush with energy, literally like a rocket on its launch-pad just about as it's ready to take off. But this wasn't like a stimulant rush of energy, this energy was derived and composed entirely of thoughts. It's impossible to describe or explain, heck I can't even explain it myself. Really powerful stuff, and music was vital in helping keep me somewhat tethered to the here and now. On the comedown I had a very slight headache, which doesn't surprise me given the intensity of the experience, and was something easily taken care of with 2 aspirin.

I was also surprised at the duration. This trip lasted a good 6+ hours, now here it is 10+ hours later and I'm still not all the way back down. And also it took awhile to set in, longer than I was expecting. It was 60 minutes at least before I felt any effects, and I am seriously glad I waited and didn't try to boost my initial dose. That could have ended up being terrifyingly intense.

Now, off to bed and will see how sleep comes.

(I apologize for not writing all this up in a proper trip-report. I just wanted/needed to talk about this now.)

Cheers-

Last edited by a moderator:
MagickalKat777 said:
4-AcO-MiPT should look like brown sugar when you get it... it is extremely sticky and if you leave it in the air too long, it turns to an epoxy-like goo material.

That was a bad synthisis, there have been a couple of batches recently that don't have the extreme hygroscopic properties of the one you're talking about.:)

I've used 4-HO-MiPT on three occaisions so far. Doses were in order 20mg, 26mg, 20mg. I wrote a trip report on the 26mg expereince. This shit is definitely strong. Not in a hurry to repeat the 26mg experience because of the intensity during the peak. 20mg is also enough to split my head open, but it is still quite managable.

Anyway, since my first taste of this compound, I've been very interested in trying it in combination with other tryptamines or phenethylamines. I will probably try it in combination with quite a few compounds sooner or later, but personally, I'm most interested in combo with 2cd and 2ct2 right now. I could be wrong, but I think the synergy in these combos will be incredible.

The other day, I did happen to try it in combo with DPT though. It was absolutely incredible! I dosed 70mg of DPT (rectally) and after about 30mins took 10-12mg 4-HO-MiPT orally. I just can't even begin to describe the intensity of the experience.

Both OEVs and CEVs were beyond comprehension during the peak of the expereince. It probably would have been a bit more intense had I take the two at the same time (or the 4-HO-MiPT 15mins or so prior to the DPT), but it was still just absolutely beautiful. Personally, I haven't had a trip that mentally profound in some time.

At the one point with my eyes closed, I was shooting through a tunnel lined with streamers and ribbons of multi colored laser light. Basically just flying at light speed though the tunnel of light. The mental aspect during this time did not detract from the visuals at all. It was easy to enjoy both the visuals and also focus on the mental aspects of the trip at the same time. I'm still trying to sort out all the thoughts and experiences from that day and it will take a while to put it all together.

OEVs were also very intense. Everything looked like a huge somewhat flat grid made of 'points'. My perception at the time told me the grid in my visual field was basically a curtain with a strings attached to each point in the grid from the backside. The strings were all being smoothly pulled in various directions from behind the grid causing a slow fluid motion of everything. If I looked closely as the 'strings' were being pulled and released, I could almost see the grid points themselves.

Anyway, I know a few others had expressed interest in how this one combined with others, so I just wanted to post a quick message about my positive combo with DPT. When the opportunity arises (the next few months) I plan on trying it with 2cd, probably 2cc and 2ct2 as well. I will post more info once I do and would appreceiate others doing the same if they try and interesting (or negative) combo in the meanwhile.

Take care

-gp

What do you think about combining it with an amphetamine, ala MDMA/MDA?

I want to try this one day, with maybe 10-12mg of 4-HO-MiPT and a strong MDx pill (possibly molly, we'll see). This substance has a definite and pushy euphoria, I'm wondering how high it could be taken.

I'm also thinking it would play nice with 2C-C. Any ideas?

It's fair to say this chemical threw me completely for a loop, made me examine everything in my life- past, present, and looking into the future towards my death. Two days later I'm still trying to figure out what it all means, and have been highly emotional in the interim. I guess I'm a bit depressed, and half the time I feel like crying.

It's like it shone a spotlight down into the deepest darkest parts, and it really fuckin hurts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.. I took 12mgs of this chemical and went to a fireworks display on Sunday. It was extremely intense. I will probably try 16mgs and 20mgs for my next two times, but I will be sure to be out of the public. I very much enjoyed the nature of this chemical. It seemed to have a "rolling" feeling to it, along with the very intense psychedelic trip. I'll have to say I think I like 4-HO-DiPT a slight bit better for a true psychedelic experience, but the body feelings of 4-HO-MiPT are amazing.

I also have the AcO version in my possesion. Is there a very noticable difference between them?

I also have the AcO version in my possesion. Is there a very noticable difference between them?

There is indeed, in fact for me the difference was like the difference between night and day. 4-AcO-MiPT is *fun*, incredibly so. Great body feelings, lots of mirth and laughter, everything awash in this gorgeous yellow-orange glow. I got much much more of a visual effect with the AcO version, rolling waves on the carpet, the tiles on my kitchen floor continually rearranging themselves to form new patterns before my eyes, the gargoyles on my calender becoming 3-dimensional and seeming to breathe, etc etc etc. I had no closed eye visuals to speak of, but then again I very get rarely get closed-eye visuals of any sort no matter what the substance I've ingested.

The AcO wasn't even close to being as intense a head-trip as 4-Ho-MiPT was for me, but rather was just intensely fun. Like I really can't emphasize enough how fun this stuff was, and how good it made my body feel. In fact I was enjoying my trip so much that after initially ingesting 20 mgs at 6:50 PM, I boosted an additional 18 mgs at 10:30 PM (tho I was still tripping pretty hard at the time). I literally didn't want it to end, it felt so good. So I ended up tripping most of the night, didn't get back to baseline until around 7 AM, then a few hours of insomnia before sleep came. I had a few days of lingering depression after ingesting 4-Ho-MiPT, not so with the AcO version.

I love both these compounds in different ways. 4-Ho for the intensely psychedelic mental trip- like if you've got issues or shit in your life you need to really think about, if you need new insights, I could see where 4-Ho could be amazingly useful. I love the 4-AcO just cause it's so damn fun. (In fact I worry that I might like it a little bit *too* much, as the next day I wanted to use it again right away- heck, even right now 2 days later I would love to swallow the 20 MG capsule I've got weighed out, but alas, I won't).

I just wanted to add that I recently mixed 30mg 2C-C with 20mg of 4-HO-MIPT.

I am on 'vacation' in florida right now, and I took 20mg, and after over an hour (usually this stuff hit faster when i took 12mg and a 16mg dose before), I barely had anything going on, didnt know why, and since I was looking for an intense experience I then took the capsule of 2C-C. Well... I got the intensity I was looking for! I have not had a trip THAT intense since years ago high dose mushrooms. I had a feeling there was 'someone' behind me or to the left/etc, look and there's nothing, but if i kept looking my mind probably would have created someone..

I went out for a walk to the beach then, to watch the sun come up. I was walking and it was like a real good strong shroom trip, where I am looking around latching onto some reality so i can make it to the beach in time, without the palm tree's or the ground eating me - that kind of trip. The OEV's, well i can't really explain the intensity but everything looked like, I was looking at my vision in my mind rather than how normally it feels like your looking through your eyes. I stood at the same spot, on the beach, for at least an hour, just looking, almost felt like I was moving with the flowing sand. Also after the sun came up and i looked around, i noticed i could spot anything that moved, any little sand creature that moved around I could spot immediately. I'm sure I looked a little strange to the people that were jogging by, or sitting writing, me just standing in the same spot for an hour..and a half maybe. No way in hell i was sitting down haha, with no towel/etc to stop the millions of things my mind created that would "eat me up!". Now that was the intensity I was looking for, only mushrooms have done that before.

Funny thing, when i was walking to the beach, i swear some bird or something flew down and touched my head, made me jump! I told someone later and they said around here sometimes the birds do that :) Also just sounds in general grabbed my attention, cars driving behind me, i could know exactly where they were in my mind without looking, well hard to explain but it was like mushrooms, like super tuned senses. The sound of the ocean waves sounded like all sorts of frequencies in my head, split up into many bands...or..something like that hehe.

Definitely more 'fun' at the 16mg level, a LOT of laughing and getting distracted, I think i would like it at 18mg next time I do take some. I do think the 2C-C added a lot to it though so I don't know if 20mg would be THAT reality-ripping alone.

I once mixed the Aco with 4-HO-DIPT, and they seemed to mix great.. so i'm assuming Iprocin will mix with Miprocin also. I also wonder about a mix with 4-Aco/HO-DET..

yaesutom said:
I just wanted to add that I recently mixed 30mg 2C-C with 20mg of 4-HO-MIPT.

Thanks much for the info on this combination. If you see my comments a few posts up from this one, this combination is on my list to try this summer, so this makes me look forward to it even more. I think 2cd and 2ct2 will also be interesting combinations.

I have yet to try the 2cc/2ct21 combo I've seen you mention several times, but that one is also on my summer to do list. I think it will be very interesting as well.

4-HO-MiPT is just such a great compound. I have a feeling it's going to mix well with many things. Just need to be a bit careful with the doses until the effect of the combos are determined.

As I think most people are realizing, 4-HO-MiPT has a very strong mental component when you start to push the doses. Physically it feels very safe to me even at high doses, but it starts to become less fun and very mentally challenging at higher doses. It's serious stuff. I've never noticed this strong mental aspect with 4-AcO-MiPT, so I think the two compounds have very unique characters, at least at the upper dose ranges. I was heistant to compare the two until I had a bit more experience with 4-HO-MiPT, but I feel it is very different from 4-AcO-MiPT. While they are both excellant compounds, I have never take a dose of 4-AcO yet that has had as strong of a mental aspect as the 4-HO does. Maybe it's just me, but the 4-AcO is more fun and less challenging than 4-HO. They are not equivalent dose-wise by any means. I think my highest 4-AcO expereince was like 36mg (and felt it could easily go higher), but I couldn't image taking anywhere near this amount of the 4-HO. I'm not in any hurry to repeat my 26mg 4-HO experience because of the level of intensity it provided.

Don't assume it is dose equivalent to 4-AcO-MiPT. Be careful with this one and start low until you get a feel for how it affects you. The mental difficulty of this compound increases exponetially with the dose. While a 20mg dose will spilt my head open, personally I still find it quite manageable. However just another 6mg more completely changed the character of the trip to be very difficult during the peak.

-gp

Yeah, I can imagine the HO version being incredibly more intense. I could barely handle it at 12mgs, but this was because of my environment. I don't think I'll need to push it past 20mgs though. I won't see any need. I'll probably start with around 16-18mgs with the AcO version. ..Possibly 20mgs.

Piper,

If you haven't tried the 4-AcO-MiPT yet, I'm sure you will find it is much more forgiving than the 4-HO. The 4-HO doesn't screw around once you start raising the dose. =D It has a VERY steep dose/response curve.

To me, raising the dose of the 4-AcO obviously adds to the intensity too. However, it still remains very fun and the dose/response curve dose not seem as steep (at least to me).

I am so excited to try combining this with some of the phens or other tryptamines this summer. The only combo I've done with 4-HO-MiPT so far was the DPT combo and it really rocked me.
8o

Take care

-gp

Cool.. I'll find out soon enough about the AcO version. I'll be ready for another intense 4-HO-MiPT trip soon though. I want to try it at 16mgs and at 20mgs. I'm not into combinations though, other than Cannabis with psychedelics. I have a strong interest in DPT, but I haven't gotten to it yet. How would you compare the intensity of 4-HO-MiPT to that of DPT? I imagine the Miprocin had more of an uplifting nature to it.

I wouldn't take it higher than 20mgs either, as 12mgs was very intense, almost overwelming in public. However, that was a one time thing for me. I rarely step out of the spiritual realm of psychedelics. 4-HO-MiPT was very intense sensually/sexually. I was also on 175mgs of Methylone later on, and that only made it better. I cannot say anything negative about it either. The coming on wasn't as "rough" as 4-HO-DiPT can be, and everything about it was smooth even during the intense moments. ..Just talking about this makes me want to have my next experiment tonight. :)

Has anyone tried less than 10mg yet? I'm curious to see what 5-8mgs would be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.