• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth, withdrawl, and it's factors

NagasakiNightmare

Bluelighter
I'm curious...if I use meth (railing, with smoking every now and then) for 4-5 days, when I stop using it will I feel like shit? Not staying up for 4-5 days, but getting some sleep and eating a decent amount of food. I figure I'd be drinking coffee that day to get my ass out of bed, but will it really be "withdrawl"?

NagasakiNightmare said:
I'm curious...if I use meth (railing, with smoking every now and then) for 4-5 days, when I stop using it will I feel like shit? Not staying up for 4-5 days, but getting some sleep and eating a decent amount of food. I figure I'd be drinking coffee that day to get my ass out of bed, but will it really be "withdrawl"?

Probably be irritable/pissy for a few days and not want to be bothered.
and tired/real hungry on the second day after you stop taking it.

if you're using meth for 4-5 days, don't count on being able to get to sleep or being able to keep food down.

Yes, you won't feel too great after it's over, it's not techincally withdrawl, more like an extended comedown/hangover.

RECOMEMDED:

get some benzos to treat the shitty effects of the comedown like:

depression
anxiety/fear
sleeping problems.

benzos works great in case the comedown gets bad.

ive used them a lot......diazepam,triazolam and xanax are the most effective ones.
bromazepam works good too for sleeping.

Whenever I did that I just had to have a few days of down time afterwards... no withdrawls though.

Wow, 4-5 days?? I personally think you're asking for trouble.

I'm telling you now, you'll have more fun just getting high and then stopping and enjoying it's socially enhancing effects for the time it lasts. Why bother putting yourself through all the pain?

Usually after smoking a shitload of Meth, I get to a point where I simply don't want to smoke anymore, because I experience these terrible pains in my feet and hands.

I mean, Meth is great fun, I'm not going to lie about that. You will most probably have fun after having enough to get high. But 4-5 days, non-stop?? I know for a fact you will regret it (yes, even when you're high at this point), you will totally wish you hadn't smoked or railed so much and the experience can be rather painful when it gets to this point.

If you use it 3 or 4 days but manage to sleep every night you shouldn't feel too bad. You won't have withdrawals but might just feel a little drained. If your staying up for that period of time on a regular basis thats when things could start getting messy. I can't stress enough how important sleep and food are. Even heavy meth usage over long peroids dont have that severe discomfort compared to psyhical addicive substances like benzos or opiates.

a close friend of mine at one point was into it a lot. he tried to come off it at many points but it perhaps was too hard or even the effects or the norms of being on it appealed to him. i lost touch with him before he ever got sober but from time to time i do hear of him and am told that to he is still on it and refuses to give it up.

i know exactly wut its like!

same shit happend to MANY of my best friends......

i know exactly how it feels :( :( :(

if only they started to use their brain again.........they would see!

another thing a bit shitty bout meth is the complete loss of hunger!
man!!

when im in hollidays in my homeland i usually smoke everyday and dont eat all day long......in 3 days i ate just a chocolate sandwich.
and heres the results.....lost 5 kilos in 2 weeks!!

51734shabu.jpg

thats the last day i smoked in that vacation and fuck i lost so much weight.
well i had a few extra kilos from winter and always wanted to loose some weight but..shit.....meth did the trick fast man!!
note my cheek bones almost coming out.

well i guess i look kind of good in that photo..i still cant tell if that superfast weight lost was god or bad.....hmmm

I usually smoke for 6 hrs and then call it quit's,just to enjoy my night i guess. I love meth but i cant stand being awake for days with absolutely nothing to do.

if you are planning on doing this, i would suggest taking a multivitamin each day, and drinking plenty of gatorade/powerade. those two things alone make me feel 10 times better.

if your gonna go for it. GO FOR IT man! no multi-vitamins. no getting high just so you can eat. no sleeping, well for no more than 3 hours i keep mine under that. and do taht every few days.

I stayed up for 2 weeks straight at one time. Just a few quick cat naps here and there. And now that was a very bad comedown. But even with that....no withdrawls. Just extremely exhausted and lethargic. Now a days, I'm using everyday, though eating and sleeping everyday, doing normal activities and routines. But, its been going on for about 2 months now. I haven't 'camedown'...but the moment I try and not do any is when I feel nauscious and really sick....and once I use again....back to normal. I hardly ever get high anymore, just do it to feel normal now. Be careful....as its very easy to become a functional addict.

another thing a bit shitty bout meth is the complete loss of hunger!
man!!

when im in hollidays in my homeland i usually smoke everyday and dont eat all day long......in 3 days i ate just a chocolate sandwich.
and heres the results.....lost 5 kilos in 2 weeks!!

51734shabu.jpg

thats the last day i smoked in that vacation and fuck i lost so much weight.
well i had a few extra kilos from winter and always wanted to loose some weight but..shit.....meth did the trick fast man!!
note my cheek bones almost coming out.

well i guess i look kind of good in that photo..i still cant tell if that superfast weight lost was god or bad.....hmmm

Lucky you most meth gives me mean munchies within the first hour of smoking, i wish i didnt always get em but oh well, at least my comedowns are algoods compared to most, only had 2 days of minor downtime after my 1st week long binge lolz