• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth, withdrawl, and it's factors

I had a dream were someone used meth for 3 weeks solid no sleep, still eating sweating like a pig.. The come down was nothing to write home about no depression just after 3 weeks not sleeping everytme this person stood still or sat down they would fall asleep even after 12-14 hours sleep a night, this could be quite dangerous if they were driving or working.

Now withdrawal from methadone is a whole different kettle of fish

RECOMEMDED:

get some benzos to treat the shitty effects of the comedown like:

depression
anxiety/fear
sleeping problems.

benzos works great in case the comedown gets bad.

ive used them a lot......diazepam,triazolam and xanax are the most effective ones.
bromazepam works good too for sleeping.

Nothing helps when you do called turkey, which I think is the best way to give up, but you have to get good support and people to help you and forse you to eat to walk etc, prepare yourself for 6 weeks exact not sleeping.

Yes after the use good met ice it will be really very heavy, the most important to understand the internal state that it occurs only because of it. If to take alcohol that only it me and helps out in such cases, well and cannabis certainly

When I binge on meth, I eat Hard boiled eggs as often as I can(every 8-10 hrs if I'm lucky:\)they are easy to scarf down and are packed with protein and potassium! Also, constant hydration (straight H20 is honestly your best bet) and doubling up on multi-vitamins. Vit-C is especially good for rejuvinating, I will straight OD on Vit-C when I'm binging. But most of all... :!ABSOLUTELY NO CAFFEINE!!! The caffeine, for some reason, will take my euphoric high and turn it into a "cracked-out nightmare" in an instant!!! Brushing my teeth and gargling salt-water also helps me to not feel shitty(the meth breath alone can ruin my high).. Oh, and here is a fun fact, if you don't already know:D...I've heard that meth itself does not cause meth mouth, it's the "avoiding hygiene because your to busy tweaking", and lack of saliva that actually cause this!!!

When I binge on meth, I eat Hard boiled eggs as often as I can(every 8-10 hrs if I'm lucky:\)they are easy to scarf down and are packed with protein and potassium! Also, constant hydration (straight H20 is honestly your best bet) and doubling up on multi-vitamins. Vit-C is especially good for rejuvinating, I will straight OD on Vit-C when I'm binging. But most of all... :!ABSOLUTELY NO CAFFEINE!!! The caffeine, for some reason, will take my euphoric high and turn it into a "cracked-out nightmare" in an instant!!! Brushing my teeth and gargling salt-water also helps me to not feel shitty(the meth breath alone can ruin my high).. Oh, and here is a fun fact, if you don't already know:D...I've heard that meth itself does not cause meth mouth, it's the "avoiding hygiene because your to busy tweaking", and lack of saliva that actually cause this!!!

wow,u truly are very smart health conscious meth bindger