• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

most painless way to die via recreational drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The remarkably simple (and correct) answer seems to have been missed in this entire thread.

Death via nitrous oxide

My recomendation is that you dont try to OD on drugs..
But find a large amount of a mind altering substance such as DMT, mushrooms, acid, mescaline, etc...
And get as fucked up as you can...
You may see things different at the end of the trip...
And if you dont then you can kill yourself knowing that you were on the edge of reality...

crazyman said:
My recomendation is that you dont try to OD on drugs..
But find a large amount of a mind altering substance such as DMT, mushrooms, acid, mescaline, etc...
And get as fucked up as you can...
You may see things different at the end of the trip...
And if you dont then you can kill yourself knowing that you were on the edge of reality...
Any individual taking a large psychedelic dose will not magically fix their problems, as some would have you believe. Mentally unstable and depressed people should generally try to avoid most psychedelics (although a small dose of shrooms probably wouldn't hurt). I speak this from personal experience. The only time I will ever take psychedelics is if I'm already in a good state of mind and tripping with someone else who is familiar with the particular drug.

That is completely true...
But I'm saying that if he definitly WILL kill himself...
a good trip or a very emotional experience can change him for the better and give him some light upon his life...
and if the opposite occurs which is definitly a possibilty that it doesnt matter cus theyll kill themselves anyway...

hope all of you feel real good about being mini kevorkians, this guy dont need advice on the right way to do it, contact 1-800-suicide and let them know you feel th is way.. maybe theres some help for you kiddo??

Heroin OD hands down. You'd never know what hit you. Barbituates would work too. Pretty much the same.

Wouldn't a heroin OD result in A LOT of puking prior to the point of OD? I mean, I've puked from just doing a little too much (I guess you could call it an OD) on a couple occassions. I was no where near DYING though...checked my pulse and it was around 60 (65-75 is normal for me...I'm out of shape), and my breathing wasn't depressed AT ALL. This was from 3 dimebags (in about an hour) when I had a lower tolerance...I'm sure I could have done 2 more and not DIED, although there would have been A LOT more puking and I don't think it would have been pleasant at all...unless ofcourse I didn't have a buddy near by, passed up on the floor and choked on my own vomit...I don't know. Morbid thread though.

I'll also puked a lot from that damn drip, used to ALL the time when I first started, but I've finally figured out some methods to prevent it...and they work MOST of the time.

Ghettotastic_bong said:
The remarkably simple (and correct) answer seems to have been missed in this entire thread.

Death via nitrous oxide

I agree. A tank of nitrous hooked up to a mask, attached to your face would be the most painless and fun way to go. But if someone takes the mask off your face before you die, or after you die and revive you, you will most likely have permanent brain damage from going so long without oxygen.

Mods please close this. He's also posted this in the Dark Side.

And Nitrous Oxide will leave a NASTY mess after it's taken its toll.

Why did so many people respond to this? Jesus dont tell this Blox guy anything..

All I can think of is a high dose of barbiturate or fentanyl or carbon monoxide.

in my eyes this thread should be locked.. if someone is basicly asking how they should kill themself without much pain ((which this looks like to me)) it will bring even more bad publicity ((sp sorry)) to the site... but im not a mod...

smoke high quality weed eat/sleep and watch tv everyday, then when you find out u have lung cancer or something, on fentanyl/benzo's or any other cocktail of narcotics benzo's

Just because many people posting here consider death a negative thing is no reason to pass their value judgements on to this person. If the person has a different concept of death from the status quo, which the individual obviously does, then so be it. He should be given information so that it will allow him to live his life the way he wants to, even if it isn't how anyone thinks he should live his life. On that note, my vote is for heroin, or any opiates really.

Brilliant_Frenzy said:
3.) Think about the validity and value of your life. I mean, if I were going to kill myself, I certainly wouldn't ask for pointers. By asking for pointers, it's almost as if you're asking for permission to die. That's something I can't--nor can anyone else--give you.

I'v been trying to express that for so long to so many people in so many different ways lol I could never explain it right. ;) When I read what BrilliantFrenzy wrote I got immediate perfect sense of closer for this subject which i'v spent many nights trying to word out- ....Ah happy days :D

Ghettotastic_bong said:

Death via nitrous oxide

If I had to go... a tank of food grade nitros and a mask with a strap would definitely be the first choice. Maybe take some opioids first just in case I do feel pain on the way out. That seems a lot more painless than any of the other methods. -- Though the Japanese do have a thing for buying charcoal, using insulation wrap (like bigger sheets of saran wrap) to seal off a room and burn the charcoal. I can't tell you if it's painless or not, but I have to imagine they pass out. If they don't seal off the rooms over there they can end up killing everyone on the floor they are on from Carbon Monoxide poisoning. Sometimes they go out to their car to do it instead. They seem to have a high rate of success with that method.

The most painless way to go would be inhalation anesthetic + opioid + barb/benzo. First, prepare a syringe with as much sufentanil and midazolam or whatever. Then prepare an IV catheter, complete with a Y-site, and put the same drugs in the bag for the drip. Hook yourself up to it and start the drip. Then put on mask with halothane or whatever. Insert needle into Y-site and inject all of it. You'll pass out without ever feeling anything in about 10 seconds, and if you aren't already dead, the continuing drip will assure your quick and painless, although expensive demise.

drink 10 Liters of heavy water (deuterized water D2O) and stand nearby a exploding nuclear bomb. You would be a living hydrogen fusion bomb.
Another way would be wrapping a rope around your head , lets say 20 meters. Bind it on a sturdy item sit in your car a drive into a river, that is more then 20 meter of your starting point away.
My personal and unvoluntaryly tested way would be drinking methadon untill you are nodding hard ,then take the double amount of methadon and a large dose of benzodiazepines. You will just nod of with a smile on your face and stop breathing.
Or if you have access to chemicals, make your own CO or HCN inhale it and die. Via the CO route you will subjectivly feel as you dont get enough air and will start breathing faster and faster untill you flake out and die.
Isn`t there an english selfkill FAQ, because there is an existing one in german where i took the first two methods from.

Status
Not open for further replies.