• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

most painless way to die via recreational drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blox

Bluelighter
i am making this post because i want OBJECTIVE opinions about the easiest way for one to take their own life. i don't want advice or anything. i am asking because it may become relevant to me in the future. i am going to ask some questions as i would prefer to die painlessly with the help of some recreational drug.

How many mgs of MDMA would I have to take to die? and if I do overdose on MDMA, would it be do to a heart attack? this brings me to my next question, are heart attacks painful or not? because if not, this will leave the door open for overdosing on cocaine/speed to kill myself.

i am aware that if you take an excessive amount of painkillers (with APAP) or tylenol for that matter, then if you drink alot of alcohol, you will suffer liver failure. does liver failure hurt or not?

i guess i could always shoot myself up with a bunch of heroin. but i've never done heroin nor do i plan to. i don't want to be found with that kind of drug in my body.

basically. i want to know the most painless way to die via recreational drugs. I want to die with a smile on my face (not end up living brain-dead!).

thanks

In my experience, Heroin overdose was the easiest way to die.

Liver failure does hurt a lot. And getting a heart attack is also a painful way to die. Probably the most painless way to die is taking large amount of barbiturates.

Since the poster indicated here that it is not their intention to die right now, but wants the info for future usage, I didn't think the thread was all too serious, and gave my opinion (that Heroin is the most efficient) in a sarcastic manner (if I were talking from experience, I wouldn't be posting here!).

But then I noticed the same albeit modified post in DS, and gave a proper opinion there. I apologize for the inapropriate sarcasm.

Wtf yes heart attacks are really painful, liver failure is also really painful, and horribly slow. Don't kill yourself with an upper as it will be painful, and why don't you want to be found with "that kind of drug in your body" but you seem perfectly willing to use cocaine, speed, and MDMA?

Are heart attacks painful? That could quite possibly be the dumbest question I've ever heard.

But your question about the most painless way to die is a good one. And something I have thought about and researched alot.

DO NOT overdose on ANY type of stimulant (speed, cocaine, MDMA) it will SUCK!! and be extremely painful. Anyone who has overamped on meth can tell you why. It's terrible. The best way to die would be ODing on Straight heroin, and nothing else. You'd just feel better and better and better right up til you stopped breathing. ANother good way would be "ODing" on nitrous oxide, although what you're actually dying from is lack of oxygen. You could do this by filling a trashbag with nitrous oxide and then placing it over your head, and then tying a rubber band around your neck over the trashbag. Then just lay down and prepare to meet your maker :) Kind of morbid, aint it?

Why dont u want to be found with "that kind of drug in your body"... i mean if your gonna actually do this ... and if your dead why does it matter? Are you afraid that your family will be more damaged to find out that you did drugs? They will already be devastated so i think that if you used heroin then it wouldnt really matter. Just my 2 cents.

If you have to "go," go peacefully and with legal drugs. shitload of alcohol+shitload of benzo's should put you in heaven.

this need to be in darkside... OD threads need not be depressing... im fucked up on dxm :)

If you're going to overdose on heroin, do it in a bathtub with rose pettles floating in it... don't forget the candles... the ambience of your death chamber will look so romantic, that the drug used will seem irrelevant.

And the reason to do this in a bathtub is that if you don't shoot enough smack to fatally OD, you'll probably drown.

ps. leave a note apologizing for using heroin. Say 'at least I didn't blow my head off with a shotgun'

Fatally ODing on MDMA would be so weird. After a half an hour you'd not want to die anymore, then you'd freak. Stick to downers.

why dont you just try getting high instead of trying to die? go on a wild drug binge. if when youre high as hell you still dont want to live then just add more drugs to the combination until you od. make sure you od one something that will make you feel nothing like barbituates or something.

Blox said:
How many mgs of MDMA would I have to take to die? and if I do overdose on MDMA, would it be do to a heart attack? this brings me to my next question, are heart attacks painful or not? because if not, this will leave the door open for overdosing on cocaine/speed to kill myself.
You'd need a lot and it would be incredibly uncomfortable, painful and just overwhelming. Dying from a heart attack OF COURSE IS PAINFUL!!! People don't clutch their left arm and yell out in pain for the hell of it! Its described as a 1000 burning knives stabbing you in the chest at once!
Blox said:
i am aware that if you take an excessive amount of painkillers (with APAP) or tylenol for that matter, then if you drink alot of alcohol, you will suffer liver failure. does liver failure hurt or not?
You don't just pass out, your liver stops and you die. You wake up a couple of hours later with irreversible damage to your liver. Since our bodies can tolerate a certain level of toxins in the blood it takes about 2 or 3 days for them to reach lethal levels. During which time your skin turns yellow, as does some of the white pigment in your eyes and every one of the chemical reactions in your body begins to break down and stop because there's too much shit in your body. Its a very long drawn out and painful way to die assuming you aren't saved by a liver transplant (depriving someone who actually needed it of a new liver) and you're back to square one.
AznRaver said:
If you have to "go," go peacefully and with legal drugs. shitload of alcohol+shitload of benzo's should put you in heaven.
I couldn't imagine a worse way. If you don't die, you end up having completely fucked your body. IMO there is no legal drug combo that is painless and certain to work.

If I were going to do it, I'd set up some kind of carbon monoxide generator (failing that a running car in a garage, but that smells). Makes you tired, you sit down, fall asleep and don't wake up.
Vaya said:
Some "harm reduction" website ...
I don't like threads like this, but think about it, if the thread starter is set in their ways, nothing we say can change his/her mind. If we could then they were never really serious in the first place. Then "harm reduction" applies, since if they are going to di it, at least they can do it in the least painful way. Trying to do out by using too much cocaine is not the way to do it, and since the thread starter now knows that, they hopefully won't try it. Other methods which result in a much calmer, less painful death have been suggested which is "harm reduction" if only a small part :(

I don't see the validity of answering this person's question. Yes, it is harm-reduction in the sense that they're asking about the least painful / uncomfortable method by which to die, but the end result is still death, thereby going against harm reduction. I also think it's pointless because--in my experience--most people who talk about suicide in a whimsical manner (the manner in which I took this post) are generally only asking for help. I find it interesting that you chose to put this in the appropriate forum (Dark Side) and in this forum (Other Drugs). I'm wondering if it's because you wanted someone in this forum to see your plea / plight. And, if so, why?

My advice:

1.) See a therapist.

2.) Don't think of death so playfully.

3.) Think about the validity and value of your life. I mean, if I were going to kill myself, I certainly wouldn't ask for pointers. By asking for pointers, it's almost as if you're asking for permission to die. That's something I can't--nor can anyone else--give you. I mean, if anything, your loss would make taxes go up for the rest of us (cruel, but you've got to see the humor in this entire thread). If I were going to kill myself, I'd probably OD on heroin. A classic never goes out of style.

Blox said:
basically. i want to know the most painless way to die via recreational drugs. I want to die with a smile on my face (not end up living brain-dead!)
Killing yourself via drug overdose has to be one of the dumbest methods to die. Any person completely serious about suicide would not ever post about it on a harm-reduction forum and ask this ridiculous question. Just face it, you are an attention-whore. Want to die fast and get it over with quickly? Try carbon monoxide, or the old classic gunshot to the cranium.

When you eventually die, what would it matter if you died with a smile on your face or not? Your conciousness would cease to exist, and therefore would be completely unaware of your lack of living. I don't understand why anyone would ever choose to die of a heroin OD either. If you have access to heroin, maybe you should just use normal sized doses and watch your suicidal feelings magically wash away for awhile until you realize the fact that the vast majority of people who are reading this on a public internet forum really don't give a shit about you at all. You are very misguided in writing a post like this. Spending more time with friends and family would be much more effective in helping your poor self-esteem.

P.S. Any intential overdose of MDMA is an utter waste. Find a good friend and roll with them, it will make you feel a lot better about your life. If used in the right setting, MDMA can be quite therapeutically useful. If you still would rather die, don't be selfish, I'm sure there are PLENTY of bluelighters out there who would love some free MDMA. =D

Go outside, go to the beach, enjoy life, take meds if they help you. There is no logical reason for suicide and you know it. Stop whining to us, and try just changing your life for the better.

Twirling round with this familiar parable.
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this chance to be
alive and breathing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.