• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What is cocaine cut with?

Baby powder? What?...................

Try inositol, B-12, methamphetamine, amphetamine, ephedrine, psuedo-ephedrine, sucrose, lactose, glucose, talc, yohimbine, pcp........need I go on? By the way, these are the most commonly used cuts today and they are mostly all "active" cuts, which means that they alter the true effects of the pleasurable cocaine itself. Thus turning a once conversational, sexual, talkative, impowering drug into a non-conversational, non-sexual, introverted, paranoid, geeked out party! Good times, right?

This is the reason most of todays coke SUCKS! But, get used to it! Real good coke (the stuff that that made it so popular in the '70's and '80's) is most likely gone forever and will never be back.

You don't think that they made movies like Scarface, Blow and other great classics about a drug that make you feel like crap do you?

i get really good coke. and i have done all the other drugs, dude. I know what they feel like. SOmeone else give me a real response please.

Idiot,

I've been doing cocaine since you were in diapers! Since 1985 to be exact! These are the cuts, like it or not!

The most common are sucrose, lactose, talc and inositol.

When you do your so-called "great coke", do you feel a complete sense of impowerment and enlightment, a sexual appetite rivaled only by a years worth of no sex, talkativeness to the point of insanity for 12 hours or more, no geekyness and no willingness to want to stop for anything but final exhaustion or hunger?

If you can't answer all of these questions with a yes, then your so called great shit is nothoing but a mix of any of the other junk you refuse to accept.

Believe it or not, your talking to someone with a chemistry background and a lifetime of heavy cocaine use. I would take what I say to be true and to not be so hasty to be ignorant!

Ok fuckheads, like, this thread was not started to begin some kind of "pissing contest" argument on who knows what good coke is and who doesn't, or like who has done good coke and who hasn't. I have been doing coke a long time, and know what good coke is, all i was asking is what it is usually cut with these days. JESUS

And in response to all of your "cocaine" questions dude, i'm gonna say yes to like all of those. I know what good cocaine is. all i wanted to know was what it was cut with. Your answer could have been no longer than 2 lines.

i have heard baby powder too, unfortunatly I have no clue though. Its ashame people even cut cocaine in the first place.

It's taboo to talk about coke cuts cuz it's usually dealers trying to find out. bad karma to any dealer cutting coke!

Lidocaine (sp)? is a very popular cut.

It's the local anesthetic (sp again, sorry I'm quite drunk) that dentists use to numb gums. I know the coke in my area is cut with it because I know the taste very well due to many dental problems =( .

I really don't think coke is cut with any active ingredients because active ingridients cost money and inactive ingredients are piss cheap.

At a guess the coke in my area (NW UK) is about 20% pure, 1/2 a gram will keep you occuiped and feeling great for 10 hours.

See, i'f guess the coke i get on a a regular basis is about 50% pure. I've heard of it being cut with ether before, and i've actually gotten coke cut with ether before, but that was a long ass time ago. my coke dealer now cuts it with eith baby powder or baby laxative now. I'm not sure. But rest assured fellas, unless you're gettin it by the kilo, it's probably cut.

okay,

Since your so knowledgable on cocaine as it is already, I'm quite surprised you don't know what cuts are being used.

Alright, heres your answer. Out of the factory, mannitol is the most used cut, that is used in the manufacturing process of Columbia.

Now, once it hits the largest distribution site (Mexico), procaine is the next most used cut. It has all of the anesthetic properties of cocaine and even cooks like cocaine. It numbs also just like cocaine. therefore, it is used quite heavily in an effort to dupe the unsuspecting user into thinking their getting the real thing.

Thats three sentences, I think!

baby powder? theres some stupid dealers in your town. i assume that rocking up baby powder to resell as 'good coke' is very very hard, if possible at all.

Le Junk said:
Idiot,

I've been doing cocaine since you were in diapers! Since 1985 to be exact! These are the cuts, like it or not!

The most common are sucrose, lactose, talc and inositol.

When you do your so-called "great coke", do you feel a complete sense of impowerment and enlightment, a sexual appetite rivaled only by a years worth of no sex, talkativeness to the point of insanity for 12 hours or more, no geekyness and no willingness to want to stop for anything but final exhaustion or hunger?

If you can't answer all of these questions with a yes, then your so called great shit is nothoing but a mix of any of the other junk you refuse to accept.

Believe it or not, your talking to someone with a chemistry background and a lifetime of heavy cocaine use. I would take what I say to be true and to not be so hasty to be ignorant!

while you may be right for the most part, i dont think you can speak for EVERYONE. there are some of us who live in areas where the coke doesnt change hands too many times before it gets to the buyers. you have to know where to look.

miami's still the yay capital.

PhorIndicator said:
See, i'f guess the coke i get on a a regular basis is about 50% pure. I've heard of it being cut with ether before, and i've actually gotten coke cut with ether before, but that was a long ass time ago.

Ether? Like ethyl ether? Like the stuff that everyone wants to try so they can act all cool that they've done another of the drugs mentioned in fear and loathing?

I never thought you could cut a solid substance with a liquid, let alone one that would most likely evaporate off in the time it takes you to get your first line ready.

Isn't ether just used to extract and refine the cocaine into a purer product? i.e., in the jungles of colombia,peru, and venezuela.

Trust me, ether is used to cut coke. granted, I don't know how, but I know it is.

Also, I am not saying I am like Mr. Cocaine King here or something like Scarface or some shit, but I have done uncut coke before, and I've done shitty coke before, and I've done many things in between. I've been doing it for a long time. i've never been a dealer or even tried to be one, or even work my way up to being one, but i d know about cocaine.

I'm not bragging or anything, and I am definitely not saying that like I'm at the top of the cocaine food chain or any shit like that. But i have been doing it a long time, and i DO know what good coke is.

Thanks to those of you with a real answer. I'm still looking for someone with a definitive response to the baby powder thing. Like someone who has been there and knows.

To be honest, I am not really expecting this from bluelight, but I'm putting it out there anyway.

if your dealer knows what they're doing, its cut with some kind of mannitol or inositol, or a dental -caine type substance. baby powder seems very unprofessional.

there is so many things cocaine can be cut with... why would you even ask a question like this... if i had to give 1 anser it would be either baby laxitive or 711 stimulants.

Cocaine is not a valuable drug in its self. It is the smuggling that bumps the price up. I read somewhere that cocaine is cut with silica - dunno if this is true though.

I believe ether is used in the production process of cocaine, I dont think its something that street dealers use to cut ready cocaine.