• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What is cocaine cut with?

Its ashame people even cut cocaine in the first place.
dealers gotta make a profit somehow.

It's taboo to talk about coke cuts cuz it's usually dealers trying to find out. bad karma to any dealer cutting coke!
agreed!

Also, I am not saying I am like Mr. Cocaine King here or something like Scarface or some shit, but I have done uncut coke before
Just because the guy who sold it to you said it was "uncut" or "raw" does not make it so. If you're in the US and it sounds like you are, then I HIGHLY doubt you got "uncut" coke. It's gotta change alotta hands before it gets to buyers and all those hands want to make money in the process.. so of course they cut it. Hell, it wasn't even raw back in the haydays.. well the vast majority wasn't anyway.

Everything is relative. Good coke to one person is shit to another, what quality you get is dependant on so many factors. Besides, arguing back and forth about whos quality is best is stupid since theres no way of ever being able to tell. If you snort some and it gets you high, good for you, you didn't get ripped off for your money and your in for a fun time.. forget all the other bullshit.

PhorIndicator said:
Trust me, ether is used to cut coke. granted, I don't know how, but I know it is.

Dude, you can't cut a powder with a liquid. How the hell would that even work?! If someone were to add ether to their coke, all that's gonna happen is it will get wet and clumpy!! If you were to pour ether over coke in a filter paper and let it drain away, the ether will actually clean your coke up! It's not a cut!

I'm not bragging or anything...But i have been doing it a long time, and i DO know what good coke is.... I'm still looking for someone with a definitive response to the baby powder thing

Well, with all due respect, if you know what good coke is, you would know that it is irridescent and flaky, not bright-white and powdery. Good coke looks like crystals, not powder, and it reflects colors of a rainbow when you look at it from different angles in the light. Knowing that, why would anyone use baby powder to cut "good coke"? It would stick out like a sore thumb. I've never done "bad coke" so I can't comment on it, but I've seen people doing it, and I wouldn't be surprised if people are cutting it with flour.... but a more pure product can only be cut with other crystalline substances, not a powder.

Church

^^ i know the flour one happens - i went on a couple deals with some guy pretty low down on the dealer chain but he cut his shit with flour... i watched. :\ but hey - that shit only goes to the people who dont know what theyre doing and will actually snort coke thats already in powder form - youre just asking for it as far as i can see heh

yeah a lot of the coke i buy is cut with baby teething and gum powder.

... Actually baby powder is often used... I've seen a couple dealers around this area use it... But, my city isnt a very big cocaine area either so they can get away with it... since most people that will buy it dont know what good coke is. And the coke around here isnt very good so even i dont know what good coke is.

I'm wondering, without trying to sound condescending, why you would want to know what cuts are being used in the first place.

Are you planning on trying to remove the unwanted cuts, or are you just curious to know what's going up your nose?

If you are trying to find out what cuts are being used in an effort to try and remove them, I would suggest ordering the book "The Pleasures of Cocaine", by Adam Gottlieb.

This book lists about every possible cut in the world that has ever been used for cocaine and also tells how to differentiate and seperate those individual cuts. It's a must read for any purist.

Pure curiousity. Also, I have a minor interest as to what I'm putting up my nose, although that's not why I wanted to know. haha

Alot of blow is cut now days with "White Lady" you can find it in any headshop...............

if your dealer knows what they're doing, its cut with some kind of mannitol or inositol, or a dental -caine type substance. baby powder seems very unprofessional.

Baby powder would surely cut your customer base down in a hurry! LOL. What if they try and boot it? Think it is the sugars mentioned and procaine around these parts.

Untampered cocaine should not sting when it goes up your nose. I have had very good coke with a complete absence of any negative feelings at all. I have also had low grade cocaine that stings like crazy, and the high is accompanied by speedy jittery vibes with overtones of paranoia. Ofcourse it is unprofessional to use talc as a cutting agent, but on the streets anything is possible.

Ronald,

That speedy, jittery vibed, paranoid cocaine is all you can get around Indianapolis.

What ever happened to the loved up, impowering, enlightning, talkative smooth blow of the 80's and early 90's

I know. It always makes me laugh when I hear of a newby saying that his shit is so off the hook that you can't even talk on it!

What the fuck drug are they talking about anyway?

Last edited:
Phor,

Pour your entire contents of powdered cocaine hcl into a glass of ICE COLD acetone (chilled in the freezer for about three hours). Stir well and then filter thru a coffee filter paper placed in a plastic funnel. Rinse over the filter paper containing the nearly pure cocaine one more time with the ICE COLD acetone to remove any final impurities. Let the nearly pure cocaine hcl left on the filter paper dry and all of the acetone completely evaporate (usually about an hour or two) and then scrape off with a butter knife onto a plate.

Snort this and call me in the morning. There will be no charge for this invaluble information. It's just being offered as a courtesy to a purist and someone who appreciates REAL cocaine.

Try this tonight. I'm serious, it will be everything I said it was!

;)

Last edited:
Le Junk said:
Ronald,

That speedy, jittery vibed, paranoid cocaine is all you can get around Indianapolis.

the quality does get better when you are closer to the sources in states like california and florida.

AznRaver said:
the quality does get better when you are closer to the sources in states like california and florida.

True, but even in Miami and L.A., both of which I visit often, the blow is still no match to yayo of the 60's, 70's and 80's!

I was under the belief that the majority gets some Lidocaine and/or Procaine (sp?) sometime just before or right after hitting the US.

Le Junk: thanks for the information. Can you offer a little more detail as to the chemical side of the process. Is this a type of a/b extraction? With all the type of cuts possible, what ones will the acetone remove?