• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What is cocaine cut with?

If nobody had started the cutting, all the prices could be a bit higher or maybe the same.. and all good shit..
Now that someone has started cutting it, for making cheaper coke (more profit; more people buying it) they all have to, to get up with the other dealers..
My thinking at least.

TAPPER,

This is NOT an A/B extraction method. This is about as effective (not as, but nearly) as the A/B method and is much easier and safer to perform.

Acetone will remove alot of the cuts, but not all of them. If you have access to lab grade anhydrous ether 60-29-7, you can perform this same method with almost perfect results! (I'm talking 90% plus!).

If you decide to go with the easily obtainable acetone route (recommended), then make sure you that you put the acetone in the freezer for about an hour or two prior to use. Ice cold acetone, versus straight out of the can acetone, will yeild much higher % plus will give the cleaned up cocaine a much smoother high.

Oh, and the most commonly used cut (right out of the factory) is Mannitol. It is an inactive cut that does not alter any of the effects of the cocaine and is easily obtainable and very inexpensive for the manufacturers to use.

Procaine, lidocaine, benzocaine etc are all popular cuts from the mexican cartels. They cut the cocaine extensively while still providing the numbing effects of the original cocaine.

This leaves the newby user saying "man, this shit is the fucking bomb, my whole mouth is numb as fuck!" Sound familiar?

:\

Last edited:
Le Junk said:

This leaves the newby user saying "man, this shit is the fucking bomb, my whole mouth is numb as fuck!" Sound familiar?

:\

I was on a bus with some guy from my college (not really a friend) and he took a medium size line of coke and started going on about how he couldn't feel his teeth. It always takes me a good few lines of good coke before I notice any real numbing, I'm fairly sure my coke is about as good as you can find in the UK (without being a drug lord lol).

Le Junk you're buying your cocaine from the wrong people man. Until the 90s it was very hard to buy cocaine that was even close to pure, so you were lucky back then, but now cocaine is more pure than ever.

I've never even heard of anyone in their right mind buying cocaine that was obviously less than 80% pure and/or in powder form. I've spoken to people who used to run coke from Miami to Indy regularly and guess what? They never even thought about cutting it any. They'd sell ounces of the highest quality coke they could find in Miami at only 100% profit to end users in Indy. If you aren't getting 80% purity for under $1000/oz then you should just start buying $50 rocks off street level crack dealers, because you're going to get a better deal. Maybe they'll sell you oz's of pure crack for less than $1000. Even all the way up here in NH, uncut (at least not cut on its path from TX/FL to NH) coke could be had for $600-800/oz a few years back by teenagers. The only people buying cut coke were girls and private school kids who'd pay $100/gram no matter how impure it was, due to stupidity and access to too much of their parents' money.

As far as what cocaine is cut with, you're right about that Le Junk. Whoever said 'I know it's cut with ether, I don't know how but I know it is', get a fucking clue. Ether's flammable, explosive, evaporates at room temperature, and would dissolve the cocaine. Unless you're buying your coke in liquid form, it isn't cut with ether.

And whoever thinks it's cut with 'baby laxative' is probably a private school kid with access to too much of their parents' money. Do you get the shits the next day after doing coke or what?

^^^ i completely agree, being from miami and having seen and having the same experience with coke right off the boat.

rainbow selector said:
ahh but coolio dont you think its cut before it even leaves the country of origin!

Correct you are, sir! It is cut with Mannitol before it even leaves the factory.

I wouldn't even begin to know the answer to this, but why would you cut something BEFORE you cross international borders? Less volume would be easier to smuggle, no?

groovee said:
I wouldn't even begin to know the answer to this, but why would you cut something BEFORE you cross international borders? Less volume would be easier to smuggle, no?

No! 1500 kilos or 2000 kilos. What's the difference, except for a few more million dollars. Of course, they're going to cut it.

groovee,

more volume = more money. Less (in most cases) would be easier to smuggle, however, when you ship by the boat/plane/etc. load, it really doesn't make a difference.

Also I believe the "plan" is to send numerous shipments, expecting to loose a certain %. The added $ generated by the cut will help offset these losses.

Lastly, for most people "pure" is just too damn much. If its going to get stepped on anyway, why let someone else make the $.

The majority of the users do not get anywhere close to "straight from the factory" purity levels and are used to crap. Its tough to judge what is "good" (on a global scale) if you have never had it.

IMO, the high from what can be had by the few vs what the everyday user w/ a "good" connection gets, is like night and day.

Thanks Le Junk for the info. Looking forward with a smile.

According to the DEA:

"In 2001, cocaine purity declined by 8 percent, from 86 percent pure in 1998 to a 78 percent pure in 2001. The decrease in purity indicates a decrease in the supply of cocaine in the United States."

Le Junk said:
True, but even in Miami and L.A., both of which I visit often, the blow is still no match to yayo of the 60's, 70's and 80's!

i smell bullshit. i live in miami. you're lying. end of story. miami's coke is bomb. i'm not saying i have bomb coke, but if you get from the higher up dealers instead of street thugs, you're getting EXCELLENT COKE.

i think you really need to stop blabbering about this kind of shit, you think you're so right because you've done coke for so long... think about it
you're BRAGGING about doing a dangerous drug?

you're real cool man. i bet you're probably still in highschool, or perhaps a smart highschooler with an interest in drugs and a penchant for the mid 20th century.

Ah, I'm 39 and have been doing coke since 1986. I do know what I'm talking about, believe me.

Yes, in Miami you have a much better chance than I do in Indianapolis of getting really good coke.

When I do really good coke, I know it right away. Just like you do. You just have the priviledge of better dealers and better product.

Don't be so hard on me, man. You don't live in this midwestern town where the shit has gone thru 20 hands before you get it.

Your lucky, I'm not. But don't think I'm just blabbering about something I have no knowledge of.

One more thing. When you do your coke, you probably get a feeling of complete enlightment and impowerment in about two or three minutes after your first line. You also feel very sexed up and confident.

You don't get that here anymore. Two lines and your confused and paranoid. No impowerment or feeling of serenity, but rather confusion an ampyness.

Just try and imagine that for a minute before making judgements about someone very far away from any good source.

We rarely get what you get here!

my bad. all offensive statments retracted. go you. you're smart. no sarcasm intended.

Cool, for example, I just happen to be doing some of this shit right now.

I tried purifying it thru acetone and it still sucks. Good for about 15 minutes and then quickly downhill from there.

It's just like your locked up and can't really communicate, you know? Have you ever gotten ahold of anything like that?

I have a police field testing kit for cocaine and it tested positive, but its just not that euphoric shit you get.

What the fuck is wrong here? Is it something I can fix? And what the fuck ever happened to that ether type of smell and taste that drained as soon as you did that first line?

:(

Last edited:
I thought good coke and bad coke differed in only the cut?

Coke is coke and it should have the same effects no matter how pure or impure it is, it'll just take more of and inpure substance to get you there.

I can't imagine dealers cutting with any active substances so why the strange effects? Anyone have any ideas?

I know you are on your cocaine purity quest and everything but do you think that maybe your age and length of use may have something to do with it?

There a few substances I don't do anymore because I don't like them.

My friend who never had it before bought some just to sell and ground it all up into powder then cut it with vicodin. I cringed when we went to go make some deals with that shit.

-fuckin' fatty