• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What is cocaine cut with?

fire up a fatty - i like your name, but you wasted good vicodin. and probaby caused some liver damage. why crsh up good drugs to help sell shitty drugs?

VITAMIN-B INOSITOL POWDER WILL WORK AND IS CHEAP, SO IS MANNITOL.

Using baby powder to cut coke? WTF? Are you people fucking idiots or what?

Time was when the all mighty PhreeX would body slam and otherwise verbally "bitch slap" your asses for such crap.

E.g., "baby powder is for a baby's ass, you fucking IDIOTS, this thread is closed because you assholes are morons!, go away!" Something like that.

Thankyou! Now I know Im not the only one that has felt like shit the past year and a half when I do coke. When I first started(about 3yrs) it wasnt even comparable to the shit I get now. I feel sooooo paraniod, I get stomach pains, I feel anti social and I get a headache. Fun huh? The only reason why I keep doing it occasionally is the hope that I will get some really good shit.....sadly I dont think that will ever happen. Will it ever be the same again? :(

This thread started awhile ago but i just wanted to add a few points and perhaps answer or shed some light on a few questions i saw as i was reading through the thread:

Why do or would manufactures cut before shipping?

> I believe cutting is probably done for a more practical reason than increasing profits (im sure money has something to do with it). However, any one with chemistry experience or even someone without who has experience with coke would know or at least have an idea that coke is a substance that attracts water.. (is it anhydrous?) so if the colombians or whoever sent pure coke out of the country it would prolly be a big globy mess by the time it reached it destination. at least that one reason i have heard and can approve of.

secondly i see alot of people are blaming a cut in there drug for what sounds a lot like the effects of gaining a tolerance to that drug. From what i know about neurochemistry, a brain can only take so much dopamine too much and receptors become damaged and wont react properly until given time to repair, epinephrine receptors are hardier and can take more. Hence the feeling that your coke has lost its euphoric effect and gained more of the disliked effects like speedyness, paranoia, irratiability, etc.

also the neurochemistry at the precise moment you are doing a drug can have an effect on your experience, your diet effects that everyday, as well as sleep or lack thereof.

there are a lot of reasons why your coke feels less pure or cut or whatever, but who really knows what the purity of your substance is. It would take a sufficient amount for a user or low on the chain dealer to do a purification in an attempt to even estimate the purity. I dont know any users that can afford to do that. AND asking your dealing is not an effective way of finding out either. who wants to admit their shit isnt quality.

the way i see it is that there is good coke and bad coke. if you get bad coke find another dealer. Unless of course you have the money (and the balls if i might add) to ask the cartel about purity directly.

it all depends who you buy from... and if you keep spreading shit around of it being 76% pure... the people with the 90% shit are going to cut it down to 80 cuz then they figure they will STILL have the best

I read somewhere...(probably on this website:) ) that when the DEA confiscates coke at the border it is at that time only 80% pure.....and thats before our greedy american hands have gotten a hold of it.

PhorIndicator said:
Trust me, ether is used to cut coke. granted, I don't know how, but I know it is.

ether is used as a solvent in the manufacture of cocaine, a 'cutting agent' not a cut.

this is pretty fun, come on it's a fucking drug, you can find it on the streets pretty raw dog, or pretty shitty!! And about it being "soo good" in the 70's, i dont believe it would be any different now..years pass, seasons change, but id ont think it's any different now, if anyhting not as popular!

Sometimes it is cut with procaine or small amounts of benzocaine and a sugar of some sort. The procaine and/or benzocaine will numb tissue as well, helping to cover up a cut. They are cheap, as well. I imagine lactose and mannitol are probably fairly common sugars. These are probably only done higher up the chain of distribution though.

I know a lot of shady end dealers here will actually cut it with baking soda.

Quick question...
What would you guys preffer? Cheap coke like the stuff you buy right now, or 100% pure but having to pay the extra...which i imagine would be alot.

Just pretend it's a perfect world....what would you rather have?

i dunno what its cut with...but i love it when i do that first line of the day and it makes me shit as soon as i snort lol...once in awhile i get BOMB shit that doesnt make me shit...its all rock(no powder) and its all shiny and looks like it has fish scales on it...does that mean its pure? it does cost alot more...but worth it...also...anyone ever put coke in like a drink? cuz my nose cant handle lines after a binge usually and then i cant do any...maybe thats gods way of saying "STOP YOU JUNKIE!"

the coke I get is pretty pure, usally get it str8 off the Key, I say around 85% pure, str8 face numbing, horny as a mofo type coke! maybe cuz I spend big $$$$ on coke that is why I get the purey stuff, besides the folks that just buy grams n 8balls off the street

Vitamin B, baby powder...I've had coke cut with ether..(sp)..when your doin that blast you can taste it..:\

Never heard of real coke cut with baby powder but it is frequently cut with baby laxative.That's a fact Jack!

*laxative..that's what I meant..and yes coke cut with laxative..makes you...well pewp..:p