Bluelight

Thread: What is cocaine cut with?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

... Actually baby powder is often used... I've seen a couple dealers around this area use it... But, my city isnt a very big cocaine area either so they can get away with it... since most people that will buy it dont know what good coke is. And the coke around here isnt very good so even i dont know what good coke is.

2. Collapse Details

I refuse to participate in the pissing contest any further.

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I'm wondering, without trying to sound condescending, why you would want to know what cuts are being used in the first place.

Are you planning on trying to remove the unwanted cuts, or are you just curious to know what's going up your nose?

If you are trying to find out what cuts are being used in an effort to try and remove them, I would suggest ordering the book "The Pleasures of Cocaine", by Adam Gottlieb.

This book lists about every possible cut in the world that has ever been used for cocaine and also tells how to differentiate and seperate those individual cuts. It's a must read for any purist.

4. Collapse Details

Pure curiousity. Also, I have a minor interest as to what I'm putting up my nose, although that's not why I wanted to know. haha

5. Collapse Details

Alot of blow is cut now days with "White Lady" you can find it in any headshop...............

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    if your dealer knows what they're doing, its cut with some kind of mannitol or inositol, or a dental -caine type substance. baby powder seems very unprofessional.

Baby powder would surely cut your customer base down in a hurry! LOL. What if they try and boot it? Think it is the sugars mentioned and procaine around these parts.

7. Collapse Details

Untampered cocaine should not sting when it goes up your nose. I have had very good coke with a complete absence of any negative feelings at all. I have also had low grade cocaine that stings like crazy, and the high is accompanied by speedy jittery vibes with overtones of paranoia. Ofcourse it is unprofessional to use talc as a cutting agent, but on the streets anything is possible.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Ronald,

That speedy, jittery vibed, paranoid cocaine is all you can get around Indianapolis.

What ever happened to the loved up, impowering, enlightning, talkative smooth blow of the 80's and early 90's

9. Collapse Details

yah good blow is reall mellow, real intense, real smooth, and its got legs.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I know. It always makes me laugh when I hear of a newby saying that his shit is so off the hook that you can't even talk on it!

What the fuck drug are they talking about anyway?
    Last edited by Le Junk; 16-08-2004 at 06:22.

11. Collapse Details

shitty coke cut with god knows what

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Lightbulb
    Phor,

Pour your entire contents of powdered cocaine hcl into a glass of ICE COLD acetone (chilled in the freezer for about three hours). Stir well and then filter thru a coffee filter paper placed in a plastic funnel. Rinse over the filter paper containing the nearly pure cocaine one more time with the ICE COLD acetone to remove any final impurities. Let the nearly pure cocaine hcl left on the filter paper dry and all of the acetone completely evaporate (usually about an hour or two) and then scrape off with a butter knife onto a plate.

Snort this and call me in the morning. There will be no charge for this invaluble information. It's just being offered as a courtesy to a purist and someone who appreciates REAL cocaine.

Try this tonight. I'm serious, it will be everything I said it was!

Last edited by Le Junk; 16-08-2004 at 06:23.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Bump
    Originally posted by Le Junk
    Ronald,

That speedy, jittery vibed, paranoid cocaine is all you can get around Indianapolis.

the quality does get better when you are closer to the sources in states like california and florida.

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Originally posted by AznRaver
    the quality does get better when you are closer to the sources in states like california and florida.
    True, but even in Miami and L.A., both of which I visit often, the blow is still no match to yayo of the 60's, 70's and 80's!

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I was under the belief that the majority gets some Lidocaine and/or Procaine (sp?) sometime just before or right after hitting the US.

Le Junk: thanks for the information. Can you offer a little more detail as to the chemical side of the process. Is this a type of a/b extraction? With all the type of cuts possible, what ones will the acetone remove?

16. Collapse Details

If nobody had started the cutting, all the prices could be a bit higher or maybe the same.. and all good shit..
    Now that someone has started cutting it, for making cheaper coke (more profit; more people buying it) they all have to, to get up with the other dealers..
    My thinking at least.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Bump
    TAPPER,

This is NOT an A/B extraction method. This is about as effective (not as, but nearly) as the A/B method and is much easier and safer to perform.

Acetone will remove alot of the cuts, but not all of them. If you have access to lab grade anhydrous ether 60-29-7, you can perform this same method with almost perfect results! (I'm talking 90% plus!).

If you decide to go with the easily obtainable acetone route (recommended), then make sure you that you put the acetone in the freezer for about an hour or two prior to use. Ice cold acetone, versus straight out of the can acetone, will yeild much higher % plus will give the cleaned up cocaine a much smoother high.

Oh, and the most commonly used cut (right out of the factory) is Mannitol. It is an inactive cut that does not alter any of the effects of the cocaine and is easily obtainable and very inexpensive for the manufacturers to use.

Procaine, lidocaine, benzocaine etc are all popular cuts from the mexican cartels. They cut the cocaine extensively while still providing the numbing effects of the original cocaine.

This leaves the newby user saying "man, this shit is the fucking bomb, my whole mouth is numb as fuck!" Sound familiar?

Last edited by Le Junk; 16-08-2004 at 18:46.

18. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Le Junk

This leaves the newby user saying "man, this shit is the fucking bomb, my whole mouth is numb as fuck!" Sound familiar?

I was on a bus with some guy from my college (not really a friend) and he took a medium size line of coke and started going on about how he couldn't feel his teeth. It always takes me a good few lines of good coke before I notice any real numbing, I'm fairly sure my coke is about as good as you can find in the UK (without being a drug lord lol).

19. Collapse Details

Le Junk you're buying your cocaine from the wrong people man. Until the 90s it was very hard to buy cocaine that was even close to pure, so you were lucky back then, but now cocaine is more pure than ever.

I've never even heard of anyone in their right mind buying cocaine that was obviously less than 80% pure and/or in powder form. I've spoken to people who used to run coke from Miami to Indy regularly and guess what? They never even thought about cutting it any. They'd sell ounces of the highest quality coke they could find in Miami at only 100% profit to end users in Indy. If you aren't getting 80% purity for under $1000/oz then you should just start buying $50 rocks off street level crack dealers, because you're going to get a better deal. Maybe they'll sell you oz's of pure crack for less than $1000. Even all the way up here in NH, uncut (at least not cut on its path from TX/FL to NH) coke could be had for $600-800/oz a few years back by teenagers. The only people buying cut coke were girls and private school kids who'd pay $100/gram no matter how impure it was, due to stupidity and access to too much of their parents' money.

As far as what cocaine is cut with, you're right about that Le Junk. Whoever said 'I know it's cut with ether, I don't know how but I know it is', get a fucking clue. Ether's flammable, explosive, evaporates at room temperature, and would dissolve the cocaine. Unless you're buying your coke in liquid form, it isn't cut with ether.

And whoever thinks it's cut with 'baby laxative' is probably a private school kid with access to too much of their parents' money. Do you get the shits the next day after doing coke or what?

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^^^ i completely agree, being from miami and having seen and having the same experience with coke right off the boat.

21. Collapse Details

ahh but coolio dont you think its cut before it even leaves the country of origin!

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Originally posted by rainbow selector
    ahh but coolio dont you think its cut before it even leaves the country of origin!
    Correct you are, sir! It is cut with Mannitol before it even leaves the factory.

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I wouldn't even begin to know the answer to this, but why would you cut something BEFORE you cross international borders? Less volume would be easier to smuggle, no?

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Question
    Originally posted by groovee
    I wouldn't even begin to know the answer to this, but why would you cut something BEFORE you cross international borders? Less volume would be easier to smuggle, no?
    No! 1500 kilos or 2000 kilos. What's the difference, except for a few more million dollars. Of course, they're going to cut it.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    groovee,

more volume = more money. Less (in most cases) would be easier to smuggle, however, when you ship by the boat/plane/etc. load, it really doesn't make a difference.

Also I believe the "plan" is to send numerous shipments, expecting to loose a certain %. The added $ generated by the cut will help offset these losses.

Lastly, for most people "pure" is just too damn much. If its going to get stepped on anyway, why let someone else make the $.

The majority of the users do not get anywhere close to "straight from the factory" purity levels and are used to crap. Its tough to judge what is "good" (on a global scale) if you have never had it.

IMO, the high from what can be had by the few vs what the everyday user w/ a "good" connection gets, is like night and day.

Thanks Le Junk for the info. Looking forward with a smile.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast