• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin black tar heroin

LivingOnValium said:
Isn't 6-mam more potent than heroin itself? I've always thought heroin metabolizes to 6-mam (instantenoulsly almost) when crossed the BBB and then after a while to morphine.

Part of the heroin is metabolized 3-mam before turned into mophine. 3-mam is inactive.

Wouldn't therefore an injection containing 6-mam only be more potent than heroin?
I dont know. tar Herion can range from 20%-89% purity.

It shouldn't even be called "black tar heroin", should it? It's more accurate to call it acetylated opium, right?

I Still don't get the idea of waterlining. Is there a way to do it right? How do you manage to keep liquid in your nose for long enough time?

LivingOnValium said:
I Still don't get the idea of waterlining. Is there a way to do it right? How do you manage to keep liquid in your nose for long enough time?
It is gross and drips alot and is nasty, but it will take the WDs away.

goddamn, "waterlining" has be one nasty way of administering black tar.

the taste going down your throat is delectable, I'm sure.

thugpassion said:
It is gross and drips alot and is nasty, but it will take the WDs away.

shouldn't you use a pipette to make sure the previous solution is absorbed before flushing your nose with tar solution.

That would so kill the rush..

waterlining

One way might be to lie on a comfy sofa or bed with one's head hanging upside down over the side. It would probably take about five or ten minutes for it all to be absorbed. Getting up too soon might well result in the unpleasant experience of the stuff running down one's throat:p , but with patience might come satisfaction. Just a theory....;)

Ahhh...all those good posters...What ever happened to Atrain?...I am sorry Negro never came back after rehab but anyway....

The information, almost all of it, is wrong. Tar is not acetylated opium although I myself once thought so as well. I had good company in that alot of major forensic chemists make this same claim even today.

All it takes is very common sense. What is the highest morphine concentration ever found in opium? The answer: 28% ( claim of 39% has never come close to being proved) although the vast amount has less than 14%.

Does Tar only come in only 28% purity or less?

Of course not, we have Tar in the 80th percentile, rare but true none the less.

How then do you take opium with a morphine content of even 50% and obtain an acetylated product of 80% percentile purity? You cannot...it is impossible.

There are other very good reasons as well, as in the change certain other opium alkaloids go through (and others that do NOT go through) when acetylated (not the obvious candidate of codeine > acetylcodeine and so forth).

A few of the other opium alkaloids would be present, albeit in one of their two stages of conversion after reacting to GAA in the presence of heat. IF instead morphine was used as the initial precursor and not opium per se, we would only see those alkaloids that we so often find in other types of heroin.

It is clear that Tar is produced via morphine. If the structure of the end form is mysterious, it is only because we have not given full or even partial consideration to "Homebake."

Jay123 said:
^

Yeah, we know injecting codeine is bad, but I'd like to know if vaporizing it is bad.

thank you, Jay123, for beating a dead horse.

I have been "waterlining" black tar for years, and I can only say good things about it. It's socially acceptable, I just have an allergy medicine bottle that I can use anywhere. Definitely less wasteful than smoking.

as far as the question about the brown powder that turns to tar, they get a big hard chunk of black tar and stick it in the food processor/blender whatever. This gives them a brown powder that when slightly heated, turns back to tar. In my experience, the harder and more translucent dope is, the more potent it is. I know other junkies that say the gooey, soft, black stuff is better, but I think that's BS

basically the mexicans are too lazy to take the last few steps to turn tar into number 4 heroin, so we end up with an "acetylated opium" product.

This really doesn't say much about potency though, I have had black tar in denver and portland that was waaay better than the white powder I got in New Jersey.

^ Its a silly debate that will never end, but people say that since the Mexicans use crudely refined opium as opposed to highly refined morphine (like in SEA and such), that when you add acetic anhydride to the mix its simply "acetylated opium" and not heroin at all because it contains all the other opium alkaloids. For the record: its black tar heroin.

Smoking tar

How often do you tar smokers wait inbetween hits? When I try to smoke a much as possible in a short time to get a longer better high I miss that rush from big hits and the high after is short lived. How long should I wait for the best high ?

lie down on your back on a bed or sofa, and its best if you have your head hanging over the side you can tilt it back below your body..this way you can drip the liquid/tar down into your nose and it stays in. you gotta stay lying down for at least twenty mins or so.

this shit burns like a motherfucker though. its basically like snorting vinegar. i lasted for about a week doing this when i first got into dope before it seemed like it would just be easier/more convienent to just bang it already.

How often do you tar smokers wait inbetween hits? When I try to smoke a much as possible in a short time to get a longer better high I miss that rush from big hits and the high after is short lived. How long should I wait for the best high ?
i try to smoke it as fast as i can without passing out from lack of oxygen.

For snorting water go get a nasal spray bottle from the store. Fill with the least water possible, add tar shake it and snort! This way it covers the inside of your nose and doesn't just drip down. And you can do it in public!