• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin black tar heroin

I live in Austin, Texas and all the H I have encountered here is tar. The quality and price varies greatly. From my experience the more hard, shiny, translucent tar is better it is compared to the more soft, gooey, and opaque tar. But this is just from my limited experience and I am by no means an authority on the subject.

In regards to routes of administration these are my experiences. The first time I tried H I attempted to chase the dragon which was not very effective do to my lack of skill. Later on I tried waterlining it, it burned pretty bad, left my nose/throat kind of raw, and most of the solution went down my throat. Most recently I have been plugging H with great success and this is now my favorite method of consumption. I have encountered a syringe made and sold by walgreens that is great for plugging. The syringes I use are 1/2cc with the needle glued into the needle hub, the needle hub fits tightly over the barrel without any adhesive and is easily removed with some pliers. The opening at the end of the barrel is between 1/8"-1/16" which I like because I have had problems with clogging when using syringes with only the needle removed from the needle hub.

In regards to bioavailability and safety where does plugging fall in comparison to other routes of administration?

I was also wondering if it is OK to post pictures of my tar or the syringes I modify?

Last edited:
because the oral syringes are like 5 times as wide and he probably doesn't feel like shoving a massive plastic tube up his anus

yeah oral syringes are huge and hold a shit ton of liquid and are more expensive than disposable syringes. I don't re-use my syringes because that sounds kind of gross/unhealthy and you don't want a lot of liquid up your ass because it makes you feel like you have to take a massive shit and it is uncomfortable and difficult to keep up your ass.

No price discussion unless it's relate to HR.

because the oral syringes are like 5 times as wide and he probably doesn't feel like shoving a massive plastic tube up his anus
They make like 2mL, 3mL, and 5mL sizes. Not to mention 1/3ml, 1/2mL and 1mL insulin needles (which needs the tip removed!)

yeah oral syringes are huge and hold a shit ton of liquid and are more expensive than disposable syringes. I don't re-use my syringes because that sounds kind of gross/unhealthy and you don't want a lot of liquid up your ass because it makes you feel like you have to take a massive shit and it is uncomfortable and difficult to keep up your ass.
Oral syriges are often free from the pharmacy. I used to just say they were giving my dog/brother/etc medicine and they never questioned me. Good luck fellas.
[P.S. I am heterosexual, and i do not find plugging to be all that awkward. YMMV.)

Them Mexicans can get away with producing a cheaper form of heroin (3,6 diacetylmorphine) thans to a little compound known as 6-MAMA or by its longer anme: 6-monoacetylmorphine (2-2.5x potency of heroin). Why is it stronger? The brain doesn't need to deacetylate the useless acetyl group on position 3 of the morphine molecule first before you can enjoy the 6-monocetylmorphine high (what you REALLY get off one). If you had PURE 3-monoacetylmorphine, you would feel...NOTHING.

They make like 2mL, 3mL, and 5mL sizes. Not to mention 1/3ml, 1/2mL and 1mL insulin needles (which needs the tip removed!)

Oral syriges are often free from the pharmacy. I used to just say they were giving my dog/brother/etc medicine and they never questioned me. Good luck fellas.
[P.S. I am heterosexual, and i do not find plugging to be all that awkward. YMMV.)

thank you for letting them know about all the sizes.

also, BD makes luer lock (sp?) syringes where the needle twists off, and those are rather skinny.

and yes, doing this doesn't make you gay, and its not painful in anyway. fuck, run the rig under water, use vaseline, or just spit on it if you want some kind of lube to make sticking it in your ass easier.

Some of the good tar around is very dry and can be powderized, I guess. It dosent matter though, If smoking or banging it it still acts the same. Why do you want powder? Of all the MOAs snorting tar is by far the least desriable( for me). lots of people start by smoking it just because it looks kinnda like opium, and needle stigma. But dont fool yourself you can get just as strungout smoking it. For some reason Iv found the WDs from a long smoking habbit far worse than a IV habbit, I dont really know why.

The reason that the smoking WD's are worse is that the tar re-solidifies in your lungs so it basically coats the inside of your lungs and provides you with a slowly dissolving coating of tar. It takes a really long time to completely process through your lungs. So, even if you haven't smoked any, you still have the remnants of what you previously smoked dissolving in your lungs.

time is the key, then?

lie down on your back on a bed or sofa, and its best if you have your head hanging over the side you can tilt it back below your body..this way you can drip the liquid/tar down into your nose and it stays in. you gotta stay lying down for at least twenty mins or so.

this shit burns like a motherfucker though. its basically like snorting vinegar. i lasted for about a week doing this when i first got into dope before it seemed like it would just be easier/more convienent to just bang it already.

I wasn't competently searched on the way into jail once and found that it worked just fine to take away the yips but it was hard to make it stay in my nostril. So the key is to just do it really slowly?

Sorry for a stupid queation:

Never inderstood how people manage to keep snorted water solution in their sinuses. I could imagine a huge drip and most of the drug wasted.

How do you do it right?

The only way this is not a huge waste of dope is if you are locked up with no access to works or lighters/foil. I wasn't searched on my way into county and had to waterline and it was basically worthless. In county though, it was priceless=D

I would have liked to atleast try the "famous US black tar" heroin.
Here in Europe/Sweden we have no black tar what so ever. We have either white smack or brownish powder.
The white dope tends to be of higher quality than the brown.

i believe the 20-80% purity post is referring to how much active (multiple) ingredients there are to cut

as far as the total content of active opioids in BTH would be like the above poster said about 6-mam and diamorphine in their respective qty's.

acetylated opium would be a better definition of it but who would call it that, people who want heroin would be most interested in the tar stuff if they cant get the powder, least interested in something opium related.

Isn't 6-mam more potent than heroin itself? I've always thought heroin metabolizes to 6-mam (instantenoulsly almost) when crossed the BBB and then after a while to morphine.

Part of the heroin is metabolized 3-mam before turned into mophine. 3-mam is inactive.

Wouldn't therefore an injection containing 6-mam only be more potent than heroin?

What is 6-mam, 3-mam, and BBB? And how is this derived from black tar?

Can be just as strong. Dealt w. 3 ODs, Reg. w. normal tolerance but not daily/dependent users, both slammed .05-.07g at most, maybe half a tic-tac. One required CPR to stay alive til truck came, no vitals til Narcan hit. Other did it twice, seemed fine both times, unresponsive 15-30min. later, barely escaped brain damage in one. I know it can vary dep. on person, during prime(see:worst) of addiction(life) .7-1.0g twice/day was norm, but from most others experience it sounds to me like damn strong stuff. And these were carefully weighed, plz dont use or describe doses by bag/balloon or monetary amount. HR example, would've been about 5 bucks worth, this particular brand got bought @ half that for years. For someone new death could be as cheap as $2.00
Be careful, with any type or any ROA, it's f*cking Heroin. Also had a girl who wound up blue, OD'd on nothing but smoked tar. No alc, no pills, it is possible, saw her an hour earlier-drowsy and very high, but seemingly fine. Every OD knew their shit and was confident in their tolerance/ability/dosage too.
Always call 911 if anyone won't respond/wake up and have buddy with explicitly understood emergency plan whenever possible you never know when you'll need em-and its too late to get em once you do.
*(nearly, srsly call 911 if it MIGHT be needed be honest)All of the above is based on subjective personal experience that may or may not be outdated, bias, or lacking in definitive/tested proof and is intended for no reason other than Harm Reduction of opiate users or to fill frivolous curiosity
Post Script. Please stop acting like mindless idiots. In a cell cash is useless and withdrawing is 100 times worse. Big Brother is watching.

What is 6-mam, 3-mam, and BBB? And how is this derived from black tar?
More related.
Generally 6-mam and 3-mam=6-mono acetyl morphine and 3-monoacetylmorphine, variants of morphine, 6-mam is an active side-product in black tar. Didn't know 3 was inactive
BBB=Blood Brain Barrier, chemical wall seperates your brain from circulatory system, any drugs you ingest need to cross it, also keeps important chemicals in, the easier it crosses the stronger and quicker the effect tends to be, I believe I'd be right in saying added hydro, oxy, methylene/methoxy, acetyl groups often do this to the core substance.

More related.
Generally 6-mam and 3-mam=6-mono acetyl morphine and 3-monoacetylmorphine, variants of morphine, 6-mam is an active side-product in black tar. Didn't know 3 was inactive
BBB=Blood Brain Barrier, chemical wall seperates your brain from circulatory system, any drugs you ingest need to cross it, also keeps important chemicals in, the easier it crosses the stronger and quicker the effect tends to be, I believe I'd be right in saying added hydro, oxy, methylene/methoxy, acetyl groups often do this to the core substance.

Does anyone else besides me wonder why heroin even exists? Or is used? As opposed to pure 6-MAM? Seems incredibly stupid to me. Just like how meth used to be racemic ("crank"), but then cooks realized that only the dextro- isomer is psychoactive, so now modern crystal meth is straight dextro-methamphetamine. You would THINK that the heroin crowd would have followed suit, and replaced heroin with 6-MAM. And yet...

OK, for your comedic pleasure, I'm gonna go ahead and ask what is probably the stupidest question ever posed on this site. I'm pretty drug naive so bear with me...

The latex that is exuded from the poppy bulb upon scratching it - why can't you just eat that stuff to get off? Why all of the extra processing steps to make it into powdered opium or tar?

OK, for your comedic pleasure, I'm gonna go ahead and ask what is probably the stupidest question ever posed on this site. I'm pretty drug naive so bear with me...

The latex that is exuded from the poppy bulb upon scratching it - why can't you just eat that stuff to get off? Why all of the extra processing steps to make it into powdered opium or tar?

You can. You can even eat raw fresh or dried mature poppy pods that haven't been scored and get high. Oral bio-availability of opium is about 30%.

The point of purifying/extracting is normally done for the purpose of generating semi-synthetic opioids. Very few "opium powder" or even tar exists on the street. Most manufacturing operations don't bother with raw opium of course. It's not worth it, they go straight to making it all into heroin.