• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin black tar heroin

So you pretty much pay the least amount for your dope than anybody else in the US if those are the prices. Also, why wouldn't you get a deal on the full gram instead of it being just double the price the half gram? Usually as the weight goes up you get better deals.
Oh and congrats on paying half of what the rest of the US does on their dope. Look at the price threads, you will see that something isn't right there.
My bet is that you are getting that opium that grows abundantly in those poppies all over Washington state, and not heroin.

i guess if thats the lowest price uve seen than i guess i am, but thats just one guy i know who sells it at that price, he does 140 a quarter 90 a ball and so on, but like i said hes the only one who does that price, everyone else here sells it at 40 a gram 50 a teener (which is a gram and a half in case u werent sure) and 20 dollars a half gram. And no i dont even know what opium looks like, the only thing ive ever seen is an opium enhancer. But anyways i am 100% positive that it is tar. Everyone in this town does it and ive been doin it long enough to know, i live right on the coast, but most of the people around here have to go out of town to get the big amounts like a piece or two. and in regards to the price break question, i prefer it the way it is, becuz this way i am not worried about having to spend more money to get the better amount, becuz in my case i can only have fifteen dollars, buy a half gram at that time, then turn around an hour later and get another half gram and i will have not missed out on the better deal becuz i didnt have all the money in the first place. Cuz its really frusturating when u have forty dollars and for ten more u can get a whole nother half gram, but u have no way of accessing another ten so u get screwed in the long run becuz the guy wont let u come back with the other ten later and pick up the point five so u get the same amouint for the lower price.

wow you must be getting some garbage for that price. Also, smoking tar off foil is the best and least wasteful way of smoking. Also did you seriously just say you smoke oxy off foil? 8)

i seem to be hearing that alot on here, so tomoro i think i will try running it on the foil, but im curious as to how much to put on at one time, like .2 or what? and do u use a tooter (a pen hollowed out and cut down)? and ya we smoke oxy on foil...... how else would u do it? i mean of course before u try and run it u have to take the time release coating off of it first or else it wont work, but either way i dont even mess with OC's, i think they r to expensive compared to just getting some dope and doin that instead.

dude vaporizing is heating it without burning. when you smoke off foil (if you do it right) the dope will vaporize instead of burn. If you do end up trying the foil you smoke the same way as you did with the OCs just throw a point or two on there and go. THe heroin slides for real though like 5 times faster than pills so be ready.

so does anyone know what it means to "vaporise"? im extremely curious

It means exactly what the guy above me said. By smoking it out of a bong and applying a direct flame you are burning the product and wasting it.

smoking

yea i smoked for 28 months and if i could take it all back and do it another way i would NOT have ever used foil.. besides the alzheimers etc tha shit is sooooo bad for your teeth.. so i probably woulda stuck to the visine bottle dripper way i first started using.. as far as slammin hmmm i dunno scarring up an arm or other body part is kinda.... permanent.... my GF has horrible scarring on her arms and every time she has to goto the hospital they have a hella time getting an IV in her =\

i seem to be hearing that alot on here, so tomoro i think i will try running it on the foil, but im curious as to how much to put on at one time, like .2 or what? and do u use a tooter (a pen hollowed out and cut down)? and ya we smoke oxy on foil...... how else would u do it? i mean of course before u try and run it u have to take the time release coating off of it first or else it wont work, but either way i dont even mess with OC's, i think they r to expensive compared to just getting some dope and doin that instead.

It regards to how much to put on the foil, it depends on the quality of your product and it sounds like your getting garbage for the price you stated so I'd put a good amount. Yes, you can use a tooter or anything hollowed out, even a rolled up dollar bill will work. I don't smoke my dope, but everyone I know who does, uses this method and they say it works perfectly. Also, smoking oxy sounds like the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You guys def. have a strange way of doing things up there in Washington state, you first tell us everyone uses some weird bong thing with a torch to smoke their tar, and now your saying you guys also smoke your oxys. It makes me cringe to think of how much drugs you guys are wasting with all our goofy smoking techniques.

smoking

If u gonna smoke something on foil get a bb siz gel blob from a 75+mcg/hr durogesic(fentanyl) patch corner cut off... the blob after vapourization slightly chars black then if u continue smoking the black circle disappears and your left with a barely noticible spot that has no color... if you gonna smoke an opiate may as well do a pure one hehe ... btw, talk about a rush

It regards to how much to put on the foil, it depends on the quality of your product and it sounds like your getting garbage for the price you stated so I'd put a good amount. Yes, you can use a tooter or anything hollowed out, even a rolled up dollar bill will work. I don't smoke my dope, but everyone I know who does, uses this method and they say it works perfectly. Also, smoking oxy sounds like the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You guys def. have a strange way of doing things up there in Washington state, you first tell us everyone uses some weird bong thing with a torch to smoke their tar, and now your saying you guys also smoke your oxys. It makes me cringe to think of how much drugs you guys are wasting with all our goofy smoking techniques.

well i dont smoke it myself anymore but my GF does, so i decided to try it out today since everyone on here says thats the way to go, but i gotta say that shit choked me out so bad, and in regards to how we all smoke it here with a hootong (what u guys are calling a home made bong) and a torch and butter knife, we arent exposing the dope to direct flame, we are heating up a butter knife and placing a needle with a small amount of dope on it onto the hot knife, if u think about it is the same concept as the foil and a flame. But iono i think its weird no one has heard of the way we do it, because the foil was extremely harsh, but like i said i dont smoke it anyways. but thanks for the tips fellas

dude vaporizing is heating it without burning. when you smoke off foil (if you do it right) the dope will vaporize instead of burn. If you do end up trying the foil you smoke the same way as you did with the OCs just throw a point or two on there and go. THe heroin slides for real though like 5 times faster than pills so be ready.

so echos85 u know what im talkin about when i said that people smoke OC's on foil right? cuz some of the other people on here think thats un heard.

yeah i know a few people that will only smoke OCs for some reason, im not into it myself. As far as choking on the tar hitting it off foil two things come to mind- either its shitty tar or maybe the foil. I always burn the foil all over for a few seconds before smoking because all this gnarly bbq smelling smoke comes off it, and if you dont burn it first it is pretty harsh and tastes horrible.

ok well i guess if i try it again ill burn it like u just said first, but again i dont smoke it anyways, but my GF does, but thanks for the advice

people who say 'the tar in (insert city/state here) sucks' etc just have bad connections. Good and bad stuff is everywhere as far as the west coast goes....portland, vancouver, salt lake city, phoenix, all have the good and the bad.

black tar is the poppy latex, once exposed to oxygen, from scoring the poppy pods, this white milky substance turns into a black tar... enjoy

black tar is not the above , the milky latex from the poppy pod when dried is called opium . black tar heroin is made in mexico and its much easier and cheaper to make than doing it right like they do in the orient china white !black tar heroin is mostly found on the west coast of the u.s. black tar is not in my opinion good heroin, I live 30 miles from vancouver b.c. and if I did not have a felony on my record I would be there in an hour and buy me some real china white. I find it amazing that I have lived here and done heroin for 20 years and never once have i found any white heroin, I can drive 90 miles to seattle and score on the street in 10 minutes not knowing anyone yet its always damned black tar , about 3 times in my life have I got hold of some black tar that was really great, one quarter gram about sent me to my maker, now days I stick to my subutex (buprenorphine) because the tar is so bad it takes me a gram to even get off shit I just about need a 3-cc rig damn could somone teach those mexicans to make white dope ?

i did powder on the east coast for years. now im in san francisco and really want to try some tar. i went to one of the neighborhoods where its suppossed to be rampant but couldnt score. dont know anyone at all out here who uses so i have to try to cop off the street. it fucking sucks to have no connects.

I just read this entire thread from beginning to end for the first time.

Is golfer27 a professional comedian or have a personality./mental disorder?

I am intrigued by this thread; and I have had quite a few laughs from golfer27's personified posts.

The heroin i get here in New Mexico is a really dark brown powder when i first get it. Now it seems once i have exposed the powder to the outside air for too long it begins to turn into tar, and ends up looking very translucent. Does anybody else get product like this, or even heard of it. I'd just like to know why the powder starts turning into a solid with exsposure to the outside. anyone??

I live in socal and i know exactly what your talking about..sometimes its brown powder but when you blow on it, the warmth from your breath makes it sticky and makes it form into the tar. and the same applies when i leave a piece of tar out, it turns back into powder again.

uhh yeah.

I forget who asked, but that funny symbol next to the ten was a British pounds symbol, and ten pounds is roughly twenty dollars. And at .2 for ten pounds, that's roughly what I pay here in Phoenix (one of the first major hubs, remember!). $10 per tenth of a gram. Some guys are cool and will do ya $40 for a half a gram or $25 for .3, etc. Whoever pays $30 a G is getting some REALLY cut shit, cause you're LUCKY to get $50 a G for pure, that's usually in bulk anyway. I'm so anxious, waiting for my dude to get off work and re-up!! Smoking OCs that I got because I've developed this like foil fetish, kinda like how some folks get a needle fetish, it's weird! Smoking the H on foil is pretty highly bioavailible and a hell of alot safer than shooting as long as you don't drink with it or something, but I realize the OC isn't so much efficient that way compared to H. It's kind of a crackhead thing. I like the higher rush, the shorter duration does suck though, yeah. And I just wish it were heroin on my foil. That's why I do something as admittedly stupid as smoking my OCs.