Bluelight

Thread: black tar heroin

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 175
  1. Collapse Details
    black tar heroin 
    #1
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,495
    what is it exactly. like when heroin is made, is it usually made into powder first or black tar?

    and can you convert black tar heroin to powder easily?

    is black tar heroin usually less cut? or shittier?
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    You smoke it.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter soundphaRm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    From: Trinidad, Humboldt Co., CA
    Posts
    2,441
    ...some bang it...
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    black tar is the poppy latex, once exposed to oxygen, from scoring the poppy pods, this white milky substance turns into a black tar... enjoy
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Originally posted by clandenstine
    black tar is the poppy latex, once exposed to oxygen, from scoring the poppy pods, this white milky substance turns into a black tar... enjoy
    Thats called opium...but i am curious too.

    I have what im told is opium but am thinking might be black tar because when i vaporize it in my lightbulb it doesnt turn into a liquid like people say. it stays in "tar" form and just releases vapors. After being vaped it looks the same but crumbles if i try to pick it up. Any thoughts?
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    what does it smell like , soundelixer? when you smoke real opium, as i have in thailand and india, the smoke tastes like flowers, delish! tar smoke tastes and smells like acetic acid, aka vinegar. when you burn tar or opium they both melt. the tar will melt and boil and give off smoke.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelight Crew negrogesic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Negronesia
    Posts
    4,707
    black tar is the poppy latex, once exposed to oxygen, from scoring the poppy pods, this white milky substance turns into a black tar... enjoy
    No, this is opium.

    Black tar is very refined opium, treated with glacial acetic acid and/or acetic anhydride (most often acetic anhydride). It is very, very different than raw opium latex. The active constiuents are usually diacetylmorphine, unreacted morphine, 6-monoacetylmorphine and acetylcodeine (amoung other non CNS-active quinolines). The reason why tar tastes like vinager, is because of the acetic anhydride, which resembles the taste and smell of vinager......

    And tar is not a "cut" of powder (although it can be melted powder), it is a cheaper way of manufacturing heroin. And like powder, it can range in potency, even to 80%+ purity (this is rare, usually translucent tar).....

    I find it best injected, as smoking is quite harsh (compared to raw opium, but its FAR more potent). Plently of people get seriously addicted to smoking heroin (i know a guy who smokes a gram or 2 a day), so it obviously works, IF you do it right, and chase it, instead of burning it. You DO NOT apply direct flame to tar heroin, its "freebased". Usually you make a boat shaped piece out of tin foil, put the ball of tar on one end, heat it up and let it melt and roll down the foil at downward angle. So you follow the line the heroin residue makes with your hollowed out pen and inhale the fumes. This takes a bit of practice, but once you do it right, and you can handle the harsh fumes, it can be quite effective. But i prefer, by far, injecting it. You can dissolve it water and snort the liquid, but this method is pretty inefficient....
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    I find that smoking it doesn't give the same "high" and euphoria.

    Injecting it is the best way to go, and waterlining isn't to bad in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,495
    just curious, can you turn black tar heroin into powder easily?
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Yeah, or you could just mix it with a small amount of liquid and snort the solute/solution.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelight Crew negrogesic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Negronesia
    Posts
    4,707
    Yea that acetylcodeine will get to you. I shoot tar all time, but ive yet to have a problem. Its definately toxic though, and can cause seziures, and in benzo withdrawal, ive been having seziures lately and am all the more prone to more from the acetylcodeine........


    And turning tar into powder is possibly, but its such a pain in the ass you might as well make your own 6-mam or heroin. It doesnt really make sense either, its hard to get rid of the 6-mam, morphine and acetylcodeine. Tar is NOT a precurser to powder, they are two different manifistations of heroin made with using different methods....
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Originally posted by dooshy
    Snorting tar is painful and not recommended, though I know a few people who do it. Either they mix it with water and benadryl to form a powder, or they use an old eyedrop container and mix with water.

    I'm not ashamed to admit that I've "snorted" (clearly, not the right word) tar...Actually, to be completely honest, I've snorted the liquid version of regular ol' powder heroin too - - tried for almost an hour to get a vein and finally gave up and grabbed a straw. Worked real good, too.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,495
    negrogesic, thanks for the help
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter uumpaloompa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    santa fe, nm
    Posts
    2,210
    Originally posted by negrogesic
    And tar is not a "cut" of powder (although it can be melted powder), it is a cheaper way of manufacturing heroin. And like powder, it can range in potency, even to 80%+ purity (this is rare, usually translucent tar).....
    The heroin i get here in New Mexico is a really dark brown powder when i first get it. Now it seems once i have exposed the powder to the outside air for too long it begins to turn into tar, and ends up looking very translucent. Does anybody else get product like this, or even heard of it. I'd just like to know why the powder starts turning into a solid with exsposure to the outside. anyone??
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter soundphaRm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    From: Trinidad, Humboldt Co., CA
    Posts
    2,441
    Originally posted by negrogesic
    ...Its definately toxic though, and can cause seziures, and in benzo withdrawal, ive been having seziures lately and am all the more prone to more from the acetylcodeine........
    Man, sorry to hear about your benzo W/D...I told you to start citting down slowly from that much pure...you did, didn't you? You didn't just cold turky, did you? And, I'm just curious, if you did start reducing your dosage, at what point did your seizures start...
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Boise Idaho
    Posts
    86
    Originally posted by negrogesic
    Yea that acetylcodeine will get to you. I shoot tar all time, but ive yet to have a problem. Its definately toxic though, and can cause seziures, and in benzo withdrawal, ive been having seziures lately and am all the more prone to more from the acetylcodeine........


    And turning tar into powder is possibly, but its such a pain in the ass you might as well make your own 6-mam or heroin. It doesnt really make sense either, its hard to get rid of the 6-mam, morphine and acetylcodeine. Tar is NOT a precurser to powder, they are two different manifistations of heroin made with using different methods....
    When smoking tar is one as likely to suffer seizures from the acetylcodeine? Also when you say seizure are you talking like a small motor disturbance like when someone's head kinda twitches to the side as they speak or a full blown seizure where the person loses control for a great length of time? Thanks for the help and great info.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    ^

    Yeah, we know injecting codeine is bad, but I'd like to know if vaporizing it is bad.
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter thugpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,848
    Some of the good tar around is very dry and can be powderized, I guess. It dosent matter though, If smoking or banging it it still acts the same. Why do you want powder? Of all the MOAs snorting tar is by far the least desriable( for me). lots of people start by smoking it just because it looks kinnda like opium, and needle stigma. But dont fool yourself you can get just as strungout smoking it. For some reason Iv found the WDs from a long smoking habbit far worse than a IV habbit, I dont really know why.
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter LivingOnValium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    2,308
    Question
    Quote Originally Posted by mastadon
    Injecting it is the best way to go, and waterlining isn't to bad in my opinion.
    Sorry for a stupid queation:

    Never inderstood how people manage to keep snorted water solution in their sinuses. I could imagine a huge drip and most of the drug wasted.

    How do you do it right?
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelighter LivingOnValium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    2,308
    Arrow
    Quote Originally Posted by negrogesic
    It doesnt really make sense either, its hard to get rid of the 6-mam, morphine and acetylcodeine.
    Isn't 6-mam more potent than heroin itself? I've always thought heroin metabolizes to 6-mam (instantenoulsly almost) when crossed the BBB and then after a while to morphine.

    Part of the heroin is metabolized 3-mam before turned into mophine. 3-mam is inactive.

    Wouldn't therefore an injection containing 6-mam only be more potent than heroin?
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelighter thugpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingOnValium
    Isn't 6-mam more potent than heroin itself? I've always thought heroin metabolizes to 6-mam (instantenoulsly almost) when crossed the BBB and then after a while to morphine.

    Part of the heroin is metabolized 3-mam before turned into mophine. 3-mam is inactive.

    Wouldn't therefore an injection containing 6-mam only be more potent than heroin?
    I dont know. tar Herion can range from 20%-89% purity.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    It shouldn't even be called "black tar heroin", should it? It's more accurate to call it acetylated opium, right?
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Bluelighter LivingOnValium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    2,308
    Quote Originally Posted by thugpassion
    I dont know. tar Herion can range from 20%-89% purity.
    So that would be the total opioid content. Not just heroin?
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Bluelighter thugpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingOnValium
    So that would be the total opioid content. Not just heroin?
    I believe thats correct.
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay123
    It shouldn't even be called "black tar heroin", should it? It's more accurate to call it acetylated opium, right?
    oh no- not this again
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •