• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall vs Ritalin

Status
Not open for further replies.

European_guy

Bluelighter
Ive been using adderall a few times (i dont have ADHD or anything, just to have fun without alcohol at private parties). I realy liked the social effects the drug gave me, will I feel basicly the same thing if I use Ritalin? Cos i cant find any adderall, only a bunch of people selling ritalin.

Some say adderall is more menthal, while ritalin is more like ephedra. Any thoughts?

More speed to the children !!!! (so people like me can buy it)

They're pretty similar. I find that adderal gives me more of a rush than ritalin. Although ritalin gives me plenty energy and a clear head. You should definately try ritalin, I dont think you'll be disappointed.

wow I like you already

yeah adderall is better but ritalin is still very good but you should snort the ritalin seriously ask every one snorting ritalin is Way better than just swallowing it

yep yep take the ritalin don't be like 'no I want adderall not ritalin' don't worry about it you will like ritalin just as much

Have funnnn my little speedy friend

WEEeo0eweaoss bub>

Ritalin is methylphenidare, a backbone to amphetamines, which include methylamphetamine, dextroamphetamine, and (d)(l)amphetamine. Adderall is (d)(l)ampehtamine, a psychostimulant that is superior to methylphenidate. IMO, Adderall is my fa

well i like Adderall better... Ritalin has a bad comedown and it reminds me of 7th grade when i was going out with a retarded girl that would give them to me a lot.

just my opinion.

Ok so its like adderall give you more of a physical rush but they give about the same menthal effects? And ritalin has a worse comedown? Right?

I snorted 40mg of methylphenidate (Ritalin) last night and found it to give me clarity in thought, a noticable euphoria and a surplus of energy. I would say it was similar to snorting one of the Adderall XR 30mg, though I much prefer Adderall as the high seems a little more euphoric and "focused". What I mean by focused is, I found that while on Ritalin I was attentive to people's voices when they talked but I would just stare off into space or look all over the place. On Adderall (or cocaine) I find that I will make direct eye contact when I talk to people.

Like everyone else has said, If you get your hands on some methylphenidate, try it out. You won't be dissappointed...as long as you're not expecting it to be exactly like Adderall.

ive never tried adderal but ive snorted ritalin a number of times when i was out of coke.

it have a bit less euphoria than coke but you get the same energy from it, not the same rush though.

and yeah i would recommend snorting it, start with like 60-70mg, myfirst time i snorted 30mg as eeryone on this board told me to and felt absolutely nothing.

^ yep I started with 20mg,liked how it didn't burn or taste bad,did around 70mg+ very very good

I don't know why but for some reason snorting ritalin seems Way better than snorting adderall even though adderall is stronger

I cant believe you guys! Ritalin doesn't even compare to adderall. Adderall is a real amphetamine salt, ritalin is like coffee or something. At least imo.

I like to snort Ritalin before drinking. It ensures that my drunk will be a happy and energetic experience versus tired and sad.
Adderall doesn't require an additional drug to make it worthwhile. It's enjoyable in and of itself.

IMO I think that Adderall is much better. But if what you have is Ritalin then you should most definitly snort it. Have fun!!

People enjoy methylphenidate more than a mixture of amphetamine salts? Never thought that I would hear that. Ritalin is just a backbone to amphetamines. Thats like comparing ephedra to pseudoephedrine!

Ive never done Adderall but i do Amphetamine(d/l)

I can't say Ritalin feels like Amphetamine... for me Ritalin feels exactlty the same as Cocaine, only milder..

I also read an article about Ritalin vs Cocaine and it did almost EXACTLY the same in the brains

but i absolutly don't like the comedown from Rit/Coke :(
so il stick to the Amphetamines :D

especially MDMA 8)

^^yeah the effects of ritalin and cocaine (when snorted and, so i hear, injected) are remarkably similar. ritalin just lacks the rush of cocaine and is, as you say, a bit milder with the euphoria.

n yeah the comedowns are a REAL bitch unless ur *heavily* sedated on benzos or opiates.

247 said:
^^yeah the effects of ritalin and cocaine (when snorted and, so i hear, injected) are remarkably similar. ritalin just lacks the rush of cocaine and is, as you say, a bit milder with the euphoria.

n yeah the comedowns are a REAL bitch unless ur *heavily* sedated on benzos or opiates.

I think you should but a disclaimer on all your posts from now on since you huffed duster just because some other moron recommended it. ;)

Adderall didnt give me any comedown at all, is it possible that it wasnt adderall i got? I read that it was only sold in the US. However whatever it was it was good and I didnt feel any comedown. I only took 20 mg though, but it gave me a good "high". I dont feel like i need more than that at any given time.

paradoxcycle said:
I think you should but a disclaimer on all your posts from now on since you huffed duster just because some other moron recommended it. ;)

he didnt even recommend it, he actually strongly opposed the use of duster.

Status
Not open for further replies.