• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall vs Ritalin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that ritalin (snorted) gives an intense and near immediate rush. It's, for me, more mental than physical. My mind races, but is capable of (immense) focus. I feel full of energy and I'm pretty sure I could do a bike-a-thon.
Next week I'll try adderall and see how I feel about that in comparison.

first of all..... i am a mum and trust me neither of these are a fucking joke... if any of you really care about yours or you childs health, don't do either... losers are the worst judge of caracter... GET IT STRAIGHT... if any one really needs these types of drugs to live their life... have a fucking good look at yourself, really as i said... LOSERS TAKE DRUGS FROM CHILDREN THAT REALLY NEED THEM .. just to get a buzz 4 the night and the worst thing is that people you are getting them from are trying to get a quick buck at their childs expense... LOSERS, LOSERS, LOSERS Can i stress it any more... if anyone would like to take me up on this... be my fucking guest you loser!!!!!

When I was 12 i got a script to ritalin just as my dad was getting out of prison. He was a drug addict, which in turn made me despise all drugs (until 2 years later when i asked what weed was like and he rolled me a joint to find out for myself). He saw the bottle and asked me what they were. I told him, and he asked for some. He snorted them in the bathroom and said it's just like coke. So since i didn't take them, he proposed a 50/50 deal of him selling them. Man i made a shitload of money. But it is sad looking back. At least he died free from drugs. He was sober a full year before he died. Sorry for rambling I'm on ritalin right now, which imo is way better than adderol.

ritalin feels like really shitty coke but still good, i havent had adderall in a while when i wasnt drunk so im not sure how they compare

As everyone know, to me adds feel a lot better than rits when you drink, or take benzos with them.

^^
dam psychelic jay you're getting ur post count up quick!

i looked at the main page and for the recent poster for each thread it had your name for all of them lol.

Adderall I like better sayin a 20mg pill you have(dextroamphetamine sulfate5mg-dextroamphetamine saccharate5"mg-----amphetamine sulfate 5mg and amphetamine aspartate 5mg to equal an amphetamine base of 12.6 amphetamine base.And to me its better then Methylphenidate

dextroamphetamine over either
:)

i actually haven't tried adderall though haha
they dont sell it in Australia

on a slightly unrelated topic
if i was on a script for ritalin/dexedrine

would it be hardwork getting a script for benzo's?
valium or xanax preferably..
im not the downer type, but they would be wonderfully helpful to get some shut eye after a bender
;)

(bearing in mind i hail from Australia, and its quite possibly more difficult to get scripts here than in the U.S)
:\

Last edited:
for me the high from adderall is better but i'm way more productive on ritalin....i can't focus at all on addies but i don't think this is the case for most people

Ritalin is Adderall's little straight edge bother, trying to be Cocaine, but he can't.

Ritalin: "I like to make people tweak with little euphoria."
Adderall: "Ritalin, you are a little bitch!"
Cocaine: "Fuck all of y'all, I'm dancing!"
Ritalin: "Screw you Cocaine, I bet you my comedown is worse than you in freebase form!"
Adderall: "I'm the most euphoric in the pack, bitches!"

No applause necessary, all shows are free.

^^
the first time i did adderall it had cocaine-like euphoria, but not anymore. coke tops all now.

Pure dextroamphetamine (dexedrine) is my favorite for recreational purposes, or if you really need to stay up. Lately I've actually been using 10mgs of Ritalin at a time mainly just to stay on task for work and I really enjoy the way it makes me focus with a mild mood uplift without being too recreational to be distracting. Plus in small doses I don't experience any comedown and it doesn't hurt my appetite. I really love them both, but for daily use I'd choose Ritalin, mainly cause I'm less likely to abuse it and it's very effective.

When I was 12 i got a script to ritalin just as my dad was getting out of prison. He was a drug addict, which in turn made me despise all drugs (until 2 years later when i asked what weed was like and he rolled me a joint to find out for myself). He saw the bottle and asked me what they were. I told him, and he asked for some. He snorted them in the bathroom and said it's just like coke. So since i didn't take them, he proposed a 50/50 deal of him selling them. Man i made a shitload of money. But it is sad looking back. At least he died free from drugs. He was sober a full year before he died. Sorry for rambling I'm on ritalin right now, which imo is way better than adderol.

when I was a kid my dad ( a self described insomiac) would describe the feeling of his favorite (israeli) "sleeping pills" *quaaludes I now believe. I was maybe ten years old.

At eleven I was diagnosed with "ADHD" and put on 10mg adderall .... I would hardly take it cause it made me cry and panic. ... A couple years into High school I started trying the adderall bottles---- at least 20 full bottles were gone...

Once I realized my dad had been taking the adderall for years. things from my past made more sense. My dad became an overall more succesful man during those 4-5 years of adderal usage. Before he married my mom, he'd never had a beer, never taken one puff of a joint or cigarette. After high school my father and I became way closer... We would drive halfway cross country without stopping; popping 20mg adderalls like skittles.. . We opened up to each other and to this day we are true best friends.

Two weeks ago he suffered a massive heart attack at 55; he barely made it. Those times were amazing, we shared with adderalll; but if he would have passed away- I probably would have blamed myself the rest of my life.

when I was a kid my dad ( a self described insomiac) would describe the feeling of his favorite (israeli) "sleeping pills" *quaaludes I now believe. I was maybe ten years old.

At eleven I was diagnosed with "ADHD" and put on 10mg adderall .... I would hardly take it cause it made me cry and panic. ... A couple years into High school I started trying the adderall bottles---- at least 20 full bottles were gone...

Once I realized my dad had been taking the adderall for years. things from my past made more sense. My dad became an overall more succesful man during those 4-5 years of adderal usage. Before he married my mom, he'd never had a beer, never taken one puff of a joint or cigarette. After high school my father and I became way closer... We would drive halfway cross country without stopping; popping 20mg adderalls like skittles.. . We opened up to each other and to this day we are true best friends.

Two weeks ago he suffered a massive heart attack at 55; he barely made it. Those times were amazing, we shared with adderalll; but if he would have passed away- I probably would have blamed myself the rest of my life.

That story was amazingly touching, thanks for sharing. *tear* I've been trying to get my father to get medicated for ADD since he always has a problem with sleeping too much and screwing around (has ADD, doesn't believe in it), but he doesn't. I hope to have a story like yours very soon.

ritalin is much more smooth than cocaine, what is good in my opinion. But it cant compares with good coke. I never did adderal cause I live in Brazil, and here only have ritalin.

I cant believe you guys! Ritalin doesn't even compare to adderall. Adderall is a real amphetamine salt, ritalin is like coffee or something. At least imo.

I can't agree more. Adderall is an amphetamine salt. Except for maybe Desoxn, Adderall is hard to beat.

i hate diet drugs but the best out there is listed as a biphetamine. it's called Didrex. the best diet pill around. I recommend tis 30mg (disp 90)

imho

I've never tried adderall (Damned UK laws) but I used to be a pretty heavy ritalin user; people have said the crash from snorting is worse? Wtf? It's equally as mood draining and horrible as orally but lasts less than half the time - orally I'll have no chance of getting to sleep if I dose after 5pm (usually at least 90mg) but if I did the same intra-nasally the high is much more enjoyable, more rushy, less side effects and I can actually sleep at around 3 or 4 am. Overall = methylphenidate is basically like dirty coke; fun, enjoyable, while it lasts but with a crash that stops you going back as frequently as most :p

That story was amazingly touching, thanks for sharing. *tear* I've been trying to get my father to get medicated for ADD since he always has a problem with sleeping too much and screwing around (has ADD, doesn't believe in it), but he doesn't. I hope to have a story like yours very soon.

^at first I thought you were kidding; because of the heart attack bit; but the doctors actually said that the adderall would have had nothing to do with it. Simply had cloggged arteries .

For the first couple years, adderall does really work miracles. But eventually it catches up with you for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.