• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall vs Ritalin

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more thing

Do you break up ( crush the adderall) so its more like powder or do you leave it how it comes out of the capsule?

DarkCode said:
Fuck Adderal, forget about ritalin, and find yourself some Dexedrine. You won't be sad or sorry just completely in love. :D
Well said, by far the best I have tried so far! What's the highest dose of Dex you've ever seen prescribed, because my doc says he rarely prescribes higher doses than what I'm on. I've never done cocaine, tried a little once, but whoever compared it to coke is right on. My doc told me that he has seen studies where they give cocaine addicts Dexadrene, and most of the time they are happy and few go back to coke...until they run out of Dex anyway!
I'm very anxious to try desogxn8o . Check out what Wikiped says about it!

I've never come across Adderall. In the UK, the only amphetamine we get is good (they are), old (back to the 1950s!) Dexys Midnight Runners AKA Dexedrine. Little 5mg tablets of dextroamphetamine sulfate. Non of these wierd mixtures of isomers and salts. Just very simple dextroamphetamine sulfate in tiny white tablets. Take 5-6 and off you damn well go.
Oh, I've had dextromethamphetamine (Desoxyn) before now. I found it no better than dexedrine, just stronger, longer lasting with a nastier crash.
Of course, for the BLer who has everything, say it with 4MAR. That is THE stimulant of god. As euphoric as dexedrine but 18 hours, no paranoia and virtually no crash. Pity some jerk got the stuff emergancy scheduled back in 1985. It's simple enough to make, but the people who get ephedrine want the biggest market so they make speed with it.

4mar?

Hi Haribo,
Please tell me what 4mar is? I know pharmaceuticals differ from country to country, but I have never heard of that one, unless it is just a diff name. Thank you!:)

well i like Adderall better... Ritalin has a bad comedown and it reminds me of 7th grade when i was going out with a retarded girl that would give them to me a lot.

just my opinion.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA OMG you just made my entire day 1000 times better, that is the funniest thing I have heard for a long long time on here... hahahha

I would have to say that Adderall is better if you would like to get things done, but ritalin can be fun as well...

I've never snorted ritalin so I can't compare that, but swallowing both seems to be awesome for me..

Just as an dosage FYI: I routinely take 10mg of adderall orally when I'm at work dealing with people and it's usually just perfect. I'm up, I have energy, but I'm not so off-my-ass buzzed that people can tell I'm on something. It's not a recreational high and I think for heavy manual work, I'd probably do more. But for a standup sales job, it rocks.

I've been taking this same dose 1-3 (or sometimes 4) times a week for about two years now. It still works fine. So it really depends on your individual tolerance, how you want to feel, and I think body size. I think 10mg is a good place to start for oral.

I think snorting is less effective. It's never given me much of a rush, and the energy feels less good and is way shorter lasting.
The drip is sweet, true, but if you snarf up a whole lot, you'll want to check your face carefully before seeing other people, because orange boogers are really not a pretty sight.

C@NDYMAN said:
Ive never done Adderall but i do Amphetamine(d/l)

I can't say Ritalin feels like Amphetamine... for me Ritalin feels exactlty the same as Cocaine, only milder..

I also read an article about Ritalin vs Cocaine and it did almost EXACTLY the same in the brains

but i absolutly don't like the comedown from Rit/Coke :(
so il stick to the Amphetamines :D

especially MDMA 8)

Amphetamine(d/l) is adderall. The d/l are the sterioisomers dextroamphetamine and levoamphetamine. Dextroamph is dexedrine. Adderall is simply a micture of street amph )l-amp( and dexedrine. Racemic. Im so d*mn high off ritalin right now i dont like typing cause the keys sound so loud
sp0r

Adderal is better
Ritalin just has a way better rush, snorted/iv.
But a much less overall 'high'
I prefer dexedrine over both.

Adderall 'feels' cleaner. It has virtually no side effects (when used properly) and little to no come down. Ritalin can be irritating with some of it's side effects(stomach upset, . The regular amphetamine should always be the chemical of choice.=D

Ritalin gives me little to no euphoria in every ROA aside from IV and smoking which I havent tried.

Certainly leaves me with a rapid heartrate, anxiety, irritability, jitters, and a horrid mood draining crash.
Snorting it is horrific with these side effects, orally, it just kinda sucks but is less harsh.

Adderall is alot smoother and calmer, much less twitching and jittery feeling, lasts much longer and despite how much I've used I've NEVER had a crash as badly as I did from ritalin.
The only thing I about adderall that i've never gotten from ritalin was amphetamine psychosis from being on it and awake for days. With ritalin I guess you'd get Methylphenidate psychosis, but I'd imagine my heart exploding and being to shaky to keep taking more before it ever got to that point

Ritalin=Methylphenadate
Adderal=Amphetamine

Ritalin is similar to adderal in the sense that they trigger the same things in ur brain but Adderal is literally speed while Ritalin is just a substitute for speed.
The best way to say this is, if you do Adderal you will be zooted; Addy is amphetamine salts, Ritalin is like diluted adderal.

I would buy the Rit if I were u but don't expect it to be the same as addy. If u crush the rit and snort It you might get something similar to taking adderal oraly. But remember, snorting increases ur tolerance and u need more rit to get similar effects of adderal.

ive tried vyvanse and focalin and adderall and the focalin geeks you out more than adderall...adderall is more pleasent but the stuff similar to ritalin is more intense in a kinda non euphoric kinda way...
all in all i would much rather have benzos or opiates but thats just me

Adderall is much much more useful as a ADD medication and a stimulant. I OD on it once but only after large amounts and never once had a panic attack.. I'm not on ritalin cause of the OD and i must say not only is it less effective but it gives me panic attacks even at perscribed doses so if you don't wanna be checking your pulse every five seconds(like i am now) go for the adderall.. If you only have ritalin however like i do then snort it up..unlike adderall which is a mix of D-amphetamines and I-amphetamines.. D-amphetamines are readily water soluble an mostly blocks the uptake of a adrenaline metabolite and dopamine while minorly influencing serotonin uptake it's also what dexdrine is made of so it gives a much more pleasurable high while I-amphetamines aren't soluble in water and bind more with serotonin then the other two making it more of a serious study effects then a "high" it also is apealing to XL formulation because of its slow absorbtion. This makes adderall much less worthwhile to snort since only 2/3 of the dose will actually be absorbed while almost 100% is absorbed when snorting the very water soluble methlyphenidate. :)

Ritalin is like 3-6 hours
Adderal is like 6-12 hours

I think you take more Ritalin per mg than Adderal but that really doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.