• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What College or University are you attending, what are you studying and why? - MERGED

I'm 2.5 months away from finishing my Advanced Diploma of Business in Legal Studies at Tafe.

Six months off, and I plan to go to Uni next year to study Legal and Dispute Studies, then Law.

University of arkansas mechanical engineering. Allready went to UTI in houston. Now i wanna design engines for volkswagen.

I started my studies at Acadia University in the Chemical Engineering discipline. Now currently going to CompuCollege taking a CPhT diploma program(Pharmacy Technician) . After this I plan on applying to either UBC or Dalhousie University college of pharmacy to complete my degree and become a pharmacist.

Left uni last year after trying 3 different degrees. Now I'm doing professional photography and love it.

Queen's University, Cognitive Science
Why? I think there's nothing more fascinating than the mind, and COGS is a thrilling field to be in at this point in time!

stony brook university. on LI. study archeology. Want to persue a career later in life in paleontology. but i also like sculpture alot so i might do something there. idunno

Auburn University. Huge campus, lots and lots of ladies. I'm also a Auburn Tiger fan so this is home for me! I'm pre-engineering right now. I hope I that I can stick with it.

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Florida for Engineering Physics/Rocket Science/Space Science (too many names). I love space. I absolutely adore space. And I wish to plot orbits or help build satellites or probes and be the math behind an Aerospace Engineer's work. The idea enthralls me. I begin university tomorrow to work toward this goal: I am 18 and have quite a lot of uni in front of me, but I'm looking forward to it. :D

^ That's really cool. It's a fascinating industry, and also one that by the time you graduate, the private sector will pay you ungodly amounts of money to do what you love.

Stay in education until PhD and you'll come out on £80+ p/h in any aeronautical profession.

still the same

daytona beach community college (literally across the street from 'alonely')

nursing, b/c i'm used to waiting on people and i enjoy patient care, medicine, and blood/guts

i graduate in december.

i can finally see the the first hint of light at the end of the tunnel! 4 months and i can hopefully kiss this freakin' bartending job good bye!

come to me salary, french benefits (heh heh!), and bennies!

I'm going back to uni in september to take my masters in japanese studies, because you know I thought it'd be great to get into more debt.

Anyway going to the School of Oriental and African Studies this time so given its reputation I'm hoping for a better learning experience than i got on my undergraduate degree.

I attended a UW college. It was pretty sweet. I'm going to get my masters in comparative literature next fall. It's going to be amazing.

I have a BA in Economics and a Teaching Credential for Mathematics. I cannot decide on what I want to do next. My options are:

MBA
Master in Econ
Master in Math
Master in Education Administration

Im Attending Full Sail University!!!! Im in the Recording Arts bachelors Program. Im wanting to become a master engineer in the future but it will take a while, itll be worth it tho!!!=D