• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What College or University are you attending, what are you studying and why? - MERGED

Just transfered to the U of MN in the Twin Cities.
I'll be majoring in some type of engineering, most likely environmental engineering.

san francisco state... very part time... i think i'll end up being a business major but right now i don't have the first year of GEs done (despite being there 2 years).
i really don't care about college at all since i already have the job i want (gymnastics instructor). it just keeps my parents happy and i figure it can't really hurt in the long run.

Cinema Studies at the University of Southern California, but I'm spending a semester at NYU right now.

Oh shit, any lectures with Spike Lee? Motherfucker!

My friend just got an interview at NYU Stern... I am envious.

Going to Washington State Univ. This is my first year here. Transferred here as a transfer student from Olympic college in Bremerton, WA. I'm studying construction management because it is a job where you get a lot of hands on work and I've always been interested in construction. Washington State university has a lot of cool partys, its nice in the summer, but it's freezing balls in the winter.

I go to college where David Foster Wallace used to teach:(

I'm a philosophy major, and I don't know why. I guess I just slipped into it, like it's my fate.

I'm going to Arizona State University for aviation. I did a search and saw a lot of people on here go there.

University of Illinois Urbana-champaign.

Majoring in "Nuclear radiological and Plasma engineering" with a concentration in Plasma and Fusion science.....it just sounded cool.

University of Western Sydney, just started my B. of Natural Science.
Post graduate will most likely do a masters but in what i have no idea.

In the Fall of 09 I am going to the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF) to start my PhD in Medical Sociology to study race in medical science.

CSU CHICO and Butte Comm. College
major: BA psychology, addiction studies

going to transfer to San Fran State Uni to get my MA for rehab counseling.

Computer Science(I feel i will lean towards becoming a .NET programmer) , I wont disclose my university here.