the basics of body building?

is the 12 12 8 8 8 with your max or do you start light and finish heavy?

and how many seconds are you resting between sets?

i've always done 4-6 sets of 6 reps. with about a minute of rest inbetween sets.

^well considering you can only lift your max for 1 repetition, I start light and finish heavy.

I rest 3 minutes in between sets.

Dr. McBudstoke said:
they will make your muscles grow, but your bones will not. odds are that the height you are now is the height you will be forever.

Actually not to nit-pick but...

anabolic steroids do cause ur bones to grow, its the aromatiseed estrogen from their use that causes the epiphyseal plates to fuse. This can be prevented by the use of a potent triazole anti-aromatase such as Letrozole or irreversible suicide-inhibitor such as Exemestane... but clearly this kid did not know that since hes numbnutted so now hes probably fucked his height for life, oh well, hope your m8s can help you out of that one LOL

Im anti-bench presses, theyve never done a THING for my chest ever. I have to do flye's and flye's only, thats the only way I can build my chest, on bench press my delts and bi's are way to strong take over all the weight. Pec dec flyes and dumbell flyes on a bench work wonders if you ask me.

If you want a good program for solid diet and training try www.musclenow.com

Thats what I bought when I started out gained 15 lbs in my first week of lifting, been growing like a weed ever since. Has tons of easy to read, vital information for growth, everything you need to learn bout diet is in that book.

^so if it doesn't aromatize, it can't stunt your growth?

like if someone who wasn't done growing were to use something that doesn't aromatize at all(like 1-testosterone) their ephyseal closures would stay open?

Im anti-bench presses, theyve never done a THING for my chest ever. I have to do flye's and flye's only, thats the only way I can build my chest, on bench press my delts and bi's are way to strong take over all the weight. Pec dec flyes and dumbell flyes on a bench work wonders if you ask me.

^if you pre-exhaust the stabiliser muscles, it will probably fix that problem.:)

LOL ya but im too lazy to preexhuast, thatd require altering my routine and im set in my ways :D

1-MT aromatises doesnt it? Id suspect it does if it does what its spoised to do which is convert to testosterone then its going to increase endogenous test lvls thus increasing amount to be aromatised thus increasing rate of epiphyseal calcification!!

DHT derivatives and progesterone derivative steroids probably wont have any negative impact on bone growth, but WILL have positive impact since androgens play a role in the acceleration of osteocyte activity.

But the REAL reason you stop growing is because osteocyte activity outproduces chondrocyte activity in the growth plate, so by taking GH + AAS + anti-aromatase you theorteically increase chondrocyte and osteocyte activity while also keeping estrogen lvls done thus allowing basically the user to modulate their bone growth.

I have a half-written article on this I was writing a while back, ill finish it and put it up on the board here, its interesting stuff.

^nah, 1-testosterone doesn't aromatize at all(i'm pretty sure) and I also don't see how it would raise endogenous testosterone. by logic alone, it would seem to lower it because of the foreign androgens in the body.

yes I worded that wrong.

I meant, the entire "beleif" behind 1-MT is that its basically a precusor to testosterone, and that the body will convert it to testosterone, this of course would have negative impact on HPTA via feedback mechanisms, but if it IS testosterone, then it will aromatise, and the more test there is the more estrogen there will be.

Also something interesting to point out here, if you've ever heard of Proscar/Propecia and Avodart, drugs that stop DHT conversion, if you take these you increase ur lvl of testosterone thus increasing the lvl of estrogen, not to mention the loss of DHT androgens, taking one of these can make you more susceptable to gyno and other estrogen side effects. Same goes weith takin letrozole solo, the less estrogen, the more test to convert to DHT, thus increasing androgen side effects such as male pattern baldness, and prostate enlargement to name some.

So ideally, youd want to take letrozole and avodart together, then also use a DHT derivative steroid (trenbolone or masteron) otherwise you could end up 'shitty-muscles' from lack of DHT (potent androgen)... and we all know DHT results in rock-solid muscles.

^some people can do it, some people can't.

I for one have trouble doing it, but there are people that have been eating it every day for a long time, with no ill effects.

it depends on the person I guess.

what ever happened to him, he hasnt given us an update in a while,

I guess he was just one of those people that stop in and ask a question and leave.

He was on Dbol for a fucking YEAR! Most likely his balls fell off his body, and he is currently trying to locate them.

This is a difficult task as they are now the size of dimes.

cause if he still wants to use then he will still want to know the full story - like he WAS trying to do...

and then you all flamed him, which got him wound up - he may be back tomorrow, a week, a year, who knows perhaps under a different alias, but im sure he knows theres good information here!!

Please dont go blamming us for giving the guy shit. He chose to use steroids at a pretty big dose for a first timer, and for a LONG time on a toxic drug. He took the advice of people who probably sold the stuff to him, and we all know how much they now usually. Maybe this is just me, but if I am going to put a drug in to my body, I do a bit of research first so I know what to expect, and I expect the same from everyone else. If they dont do this, then they dont care enough to spend 30 minutes looking around, they shouldnt be using steroids anyways. He is the type of story that gives steroids a bad name. He is lucky that he didnt develop a serious liver disease and die, as the media would run with that and make even more people beleive that steroids are the worst thing ever.

It is because of people like him that people on this board have to risk their homes, jobs, families, and lives just because we want a little extra muscle than the next guy.