Punk Fuckin Rock

i love this circle jerks track. from the decline of western civilisation

this is television's version of the classic richard hell track when he was their bass player, before he left and eventually formed the voidoids.

i really love richard lloyd's lead guitar playing.

I just left the desolate Midwest after 10 years living on the prairies...This was my anthem.

this is television's version of the classic richard hell track when he was their bass player, before he left and eventually formed the voidoids.

i really love richard lloyd's lead guitar playing.

Sweet. =D

funny, i was going to post that same clip (institutionalised) the other day. it is fucking classic.

i find myself listening to a lot of Crass in these bleak times (politically). they're just as relevant as they ever were. bloody awesome.

these guys too...

Last edited:
Dead Kennedys were one of the first shows I ever saw. I fuckin love them.

@spacejunk, just like you were saying about Crass, I've been listening to DK's recently, as they seem like the perfect soundtrack for Trumpworld.

funny, i was going to post that same clip (institutionalised) the other day. it is fucking classic.

i find myself listening to a lot of Crass in these bleak times (politically). they're just as relevant as they ever were. bloody awesome.

They are an audible panacea, mate, for sure! ;)

I know this is Ska but i reckon; or i like to think, that when the social conscience of punk collapses on itself with the density of it's frustration, it gives birth to Buster Blood vessel, after which it becomes reborn. ;)

https://youtu.be/k_WdzF3H2rY

Two non-hardcore punk rock songs I like

Hot Water Music made some rad music back in the day.

Dead Milkman — Punk Rock Girl

I got to see Discharge almost exactly a year ago. They played with Eyehategod...it was fucking awesome. But alas, I was starting to get dopesick that evening, and by the time the show was over I was pretty ragged. :|

simco said:
I got to see Discharge almost exactly a year ago. They played with Eyehategod...it was fucking awesome. But alas, I was starting to get dopesick that evening, and by the time the show was over I was pretty ragged.
ah damn, something like that happened to me once, at an outdoor summer show with a couple of thousand people at it.

i was standing up the front to see the headline act for 3 hours or something, and my back was killing me by the time they came on. it was the mild, early stages of WD, but i could feel it welling up as whatever i'd last taken faded out of my system.
it was very distracting - i spent the whole gig shifting the weight between my feet, trying to find a posture that didn't hurt, and it made it hard to focus on what a great gig i was witnessing. i remember trying not to wince so the band didn't think i was hating the music, and i was right in front, haha.

Dead Kennedys were one of the first shows I ever saw. I fuckin love them.

wow i'm really jealous!
i never saw the DKs. seen jello's Guantanamo School of Medicine - and also saw him do a spoken word show when i was about 17, but i would've loved to have seen them.

actually the "dead kennedys" toured here a couple of years ago...but i'm not interested in seeing them without him, especially after the whole levi's commercial fiasco.

also, this shit right here:

Last edited:
^^
Ah yes...GBH were/are kinda clowns. But fun clowns!

PS I love that Cramps at the Napa Hospital video. Priceless.