Punk Fuckin Rock

Excellent choice :)

Saw them live with krist novoselic on bass a few years back. So friggin loud.

I'm guessing your username is a reference to:

this

Some of my current punk favourites;

The Nipple Erectors (and the Pogues and anything Shane McGowan has lent his shambolic genius to)
The Velvet Underground
Iggy Pop
The Birthday Party
Lydia Lunch
The Electric Eels
Suicide
Jim Carroll Band
The Saints
The Slits
Johnny Thunders
New York Dolls
The Scientists
...loves me some proto-punk too. 13th Floor Elevators, Holy Modal Rounders, the Monks, the Troggs, even..that sort of thing.

Punk is a state of mind. An attitude.

Excellent choices :) I'm also a big fan of proto punk / garage stuff.

I agree it's an ethic more than a sound.

The Clash
Distillers
Cramps
Gimp fist
DKs
Cockney rejects
Damned

just a few i like. Love Brody Dalle got her autograph ha ha

just a few i like. Love Brody Dalle got her autograph ha ha

Brody's cool shit...
Been to a few Distillers shows in Toronto back in the day.
Spinnerette in '09 @ Call The Office in London, Ontario was the last time I seen her play.

Bad Brains
Dead Kennedy's
Agent Orange
GBH
Descendants
Bad Religion
Propaghandi
NOFX

I was always more of a death metal fan, but after being in the east bay for a while, I've been listening to the misfits and DK and my friend got me into Turbonegro, also as a native new yorker gotta represent the good, the bad and the leftover crizzzack.

And of course I love Iggy and the Stooges, The Heartbreakers, Sex pistols, all good shit.

man this album is fucking awesome- I had previously listened to poison idea's Kings of Punk album and found it too abrasive which is weird since I love death metal, but after listening to FEeel the Darkness I'm going to give it another shot.

man this album is fucking awesome- I had previously listened to poison idea's Kings of Punk album and found it too abrasive which is weird since I love death metal, but after listening to FEeel the Darkness I'm going to give it another shot.

Feel the Darkness is easily on my top 5 punk albums. All killer no filler.