• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tricks to snorting cocaine?

hydrobromide said:
I've seen people snort coke, and then snort a small amount of water so it doesn't dry up on the inside of your nose and become boogers. It also reduces the burn a little.

It's more common with Ketamine to do this but I've seen it done with coke as well.

I was just going to suggest this trick before I read your post.
I do this after snorting anything. You don't have to wait for drips if you snort a little water afterwards. It seems to work pretty good.

huntmich said:

If you get problems with your nose, look for my thread "best cure for coke nose," a couple pages back, it should help.

I searched for this thread with the search angine and went back to page 5 looking for it....care to make a link to your thread?

this is what I do, I take a gram spill it on a surface (preferably, a mirror) and I cut 1 good size line thats about 200mg, and then I do 50mg bumps every 30min.

The coke I can get is pretty sticky and I find it hard to make a nice clean "line"- it sticks to my knife, the plate, my card I make the line with, bloody everything! What do you guys use to make a beautiful, long straight line without bits going everywhere? Do you cut it with anything or use a particular surface to line up on?

This is rather basic, but has not (from what I have seen) been addressed here and is VERY important: Have the powder ground up into as fine a powder as possible before snorting...VERY IMPORTANT FOR ABSORPTION!!

I used to get my coke in what was supposed to appear be chunks off the original kilo brick (I'm sure it was "rerock")...but it needed to be ground up nevertheless. My buddies and I bought a device at the grocery store that I believe is used for grinding up flour...it looked like a screen from a window that was hung inside a plastic circle (about 8-10 inches in diameter). I would rub the rock back and fourth across the inside of this and get the finest powder that I have ever had (and it's MUCH easier than the traditional "chop" method)...

Hope that helps! BTW - Always watch that coke...it can (and often times will) grab you! Otherwise...enjoy!

ok first of all, do not snort fuckin water after each session, that will dry up your nose, eventually clog it, and make most of the coke just drip to your stomach...snort some water once or twice in a session if you must. Im usually pretty sloppy with my powder b/c I feel pretty fiendish scraping the glass extra hard and shit, but im not really recommending that, anways.... always chop your coke up very fine. I also usually dont ask for lines, i think its rude...but if im with close friends ill always get offered lines and dish some out in a small crowd.

i make sure that when i roll up a dollar bill to sniff, that i make it as loose as possible, and not real tight...

Geez-A said:
The coke I can get is pretty sticky and I find it hard to make a nice clean "line"- it sticks to my knife, the plate, my card I make the line with, bloody everything! What do you guys use to make a beautiful, long straight line without bits going everywhere? Do you cut it with anything or use a particular surface to line up on?
you need to put it under a heat lamp for an hour or as long as it takes to dry up. I bet if you sniff it like that most of it is just sticking inside your nose and clogging it. I have had shit like that before and it is horrible to chop up and sniff, that is why i recommend you dry it out.

Geez-A said:
you need to put it under a heat lamp for an hour or as long as it takes to dry up. I bet if you sniff it like that most of it is just sticking inside your nose and clogging it. I have had shit like that before and it is horrible to chop up and sniff, that is why i recommend you dry it out.

the good thing about the wet stuff is you know (can assume, maybe im talkin out my ass and you cant because im sure there are cuts that are hygroscopic) that there is coke in there, because coke attracts moisture. Around town its all speedy hard rerock, but I went to this festival and got this yellowish wet stuff and it was the best i've had. -Spaz-

Snort it hard and fast. You dont want it to get stuck in your nostril.

Also, after youve snorted it, push up on the middle of your nostrils....kinda like making a pig face...tilt your head back, and snort. This will help get any loose coke down into your throat.

One more thing. If you are feeling like your nose is clogged, put some water onto your fingers and snort that into your nose. It will help clear you right up.

whitegirl said:
DON"T SNORT OUT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!! Don't you people realize how fucking dirty money is? It is not hard to go get a straw or even roll up a small piece of paper.

This is so true! using money is so gross! A Mcdonalds straw cut at 4 to 5 inches is the best coke tool out there,and they're free! They are fatter than a regular straw and the draw is perfect!

One VERY important trick I've learned. Immediately after snorting leave your face, nostrils down over the surface you used. Often times, some will fall out of your nose, and you want it to fall back on to your surface so you can try again. While it is funny, I've seen too many people not crush it up as fine as possible and not snort it hard enough, and you watch them stand up and see it half of it fall out of their nose.

The WORSE, absolute pure suck worse, is when you get a good fat line, then sneeze. I've learned to hold my nose and mouth shut and hopefully just sneeze it into my mouth.

painfree2day said:
This is so true! using money is so gross! A Mcdonalds straw cut at 4 to 5 inches is the best coke tool out there,and they're free! They are fatter than a regular straw and the draw is perfect!

I just don't like keeping cut straws around. As soon as you make that cut it becomes paraphanelia whether you use it or not.

I've always heard that snorting tap water was really bad for the passages and should be done as little as possible....

If the bitch is pretty snort some white girl up off they titties.

i usually just get a really tight roll on a twenty or roll up a piece of paper, straws seem to disappear whenever i need em.

Heres a tip once you get your coke take your atm card credit cards etc out of your wallet and give them to one of your friends and tell them not to give it to you till the next day.

Also dont use bills or share straws etc Hep C is no fun!

sonic said:
I was just going to suggest this trick before I read your post.
I do this after snorting anything. You don't have to wait for drips if you snort a little water afterwards. It seems to work pretty good.
i remember my freshman year we was stupid and we was going all around in circles in school on a table snorting vicodins, they used water to clear their noses, thank good by time it got around to me some kid said hed rat me out so i just went to the bathroom and parachuted it like a smart person :) got me high as fucking hell 12 crushed vicodins with about 1/2 left 0 tolerance