• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tricks to snorting cocaine?

mrbettynuggs

Bluelighter
Are there any tips or tricks to the "proper way to snort cocaine?"
Any help would be appreciated.
Have a good day everybody.

Snort it into your nose, then snort hard to get it to the back of your throat. Its slightly undesireable at first, but if its good yay, it'll numb your nasal passages, and more of it will get absorbed more readily.

If you get problems with your nose, look for my thread "best cure for coke nose," a couple pages back, it should help.

Haha, funny question, seems like common sense. But, I suppose there aren't any stupid questions. If you're with a group of people and you're up to snort a line act like you've done it a hundred times, like it's no big deal.

Make two neat little lines as quickly as possible on a clean table, or on whatever surface you'll be taking them on (car dash, toilet lid, top of your hand, your friends back). It's always fun to make your lines on a mirror, or on a black marble table top. Do this with a card from a deck of playing cards, or your credit card or something of this nature. Make them about as thick as a straw, and as long as a pen lid, or whatever you can handle or want I guess... Tightly role up a 20 dollar bill (you can use whatever you want, or any bill if you're not from america) You can also use a straw, or a rolled up piece of paper. 20's are my favorite, I have no idea why. On a show in MTV it showed that it is true that some 20 dollar bills have trace amounts of cocaine on them, hmm.

Hold one nostril closed with your finger, and as you put your head down to the table where the coke is, put one end of the 20 just up to your other nostril. Don't shove the bill up your nose as far as it will go, just as close to your nose that you can, so that you can suck in the white real good. Put the other end of the bill down slightly above one of the lines, and breathe in like you're sniffing when you have a cold. Slide the bill across the line snorting the whole time until it is all up your nose. Breathe out your mouth afterwards, careful to not blow the other line off the table. Now sniff rather hard to get the power all the way up into your nose. immediately repeat the other line using your other nostril, then sniff hard again. Using your card, clean up any left over powder by sliding it on the table making one last tiny line, and suck it in the first nostril that you used.

Afterwards sit back and relax. You'll feel numb, and begin to feel the drip in a minute. Check your nose in the mirror to make sure you don't have coke nose in front of your relatives or friends that aren't open minded.

^^ Wow reading that really made my mouth water for a few lines of coke :(

One tip is to roll the note tight, but not too tight, because it will make it harder to snort the line. Common sense, I know, but i used to always do it when i started taking coke first and thought i had small nostrils or something :eek: lol

As long as harm-reduction is a theme here...

It may sound ridiculous, but if you're snorting coke, you'd best not share straws. Otherwise you're at risk for catching Hepatitis C.

I don't know if I've been snorting wrong the whole time, but I thought you weren't meant to snort REALLY hard... since it just goes down your throat.

I block one nostril, snort the line/bump and then pinch my nose shut, making sure those drugs get nicely squashed into my nostril wall lining, so they get asorbed quicker and don't come back out :)

I dunno, always worked well for me :D

Heres a nice trick, wait a minute or so after snorting, then place your hands on your face, w/ your finger tips on your cheeks next to your nose, and below your eyes(had to explain the exact place). then gently(or not so once you get the hang of it) pull the skin up and away from your nose(kinda like how those breath right strips for snoring work, if you know what those are)

While doing that inhale hard and fast though your nose, it feels like all the coke is getting shot into your brain(I know its not, just feels like it). If you got good coke you'll know what i mean.

I've seen people snort coke, and then snort a small amount of water so it doesn't dry up on the inside of your nose and become boogers. It also reduces the burn a little.

It's more common with Ketamine to do this but I've seen it done with coke as well.

also snort in small incroments--this helps you absorb it all and you waste less drugs to your stomache acids

DON"T SNORT OUT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!! Don't you people realize how fucking dirty money is? It is not hard to go get a straw or even roll up a small piece of paper.

along with not using money to snort coke, I want to also second the snorting water after each line. Put your finger tips in some water and stick them in your nose right after a line and sniff up the water. (don't worry it won't hurt the coke)

You'll be glad you did when it's 8 hrs later and everyone else is cooking crack cuss their noses are solid.

Yeah, you guys are right. Sorry I recommended using rolled up money instead of a straw or something else.. It is way dirty stuff, that SO many people have touched and stuff. I guess there have just been so many times where I don't have anything else to snort with, and well, ever since I've gotten into the drug scene, I've seen and used money to snort drugs with. I guess it still just doesn't bother me too much to be snorting out of it.

Damn, now that I'm thinking about this I might not snort of rolled up cash anymore. Haha, I just remembered how when I was younger my friends and I used to get a one dollar bill and put dog shit all over one or both sides of it, then lay it out on the sidewalk in front of the bars and watch the drunks come out and pick it up. It was funny at the time seeing them go from being so happy to being like wtf and look around way pissed off. Some people would keep the buck without noticing, other people would see the shit on it, and put it in their pocket anyways. Dirty sons of bitches. Haha, anyways, I hope I haven't snorted shit.

I find that using a Vicks brand nasal inhaler/nasal spray/mist (some form of decongestant) really helps prep your nose for take off. not only do they clear u out real nice, the seem to make the nostril membrane more sensitive. I also like to dip my finger into a glass of clean water and quickly put it into the "just used"nose, sniff hard, and vola! this allows a drip of water to coat your nostril passage and helps calm the burn associated w/ other things u may sniff. hope these help, they work for me every time, have fun. :D

^^^^
You can even put a mixture of coke and water (or coke and the nasal spray) into the nasal sprayer bottle itself. When you want to get high, give it a few squeezes in each nostrol. May take a little practice to figure out how much coke you need to put in the mixture, and how many squirts are required. This is a great way to get high anywhere, even in front of a popo.

Some great advice here. I have found that INSURING that the yeyo is broken down into the finest you can get it not only helps with absorption but also in the nasal recovery time that insues a bit after stopping. Also i have found(as opposed to common advice) that bloeing my nose periodically to get all gunck built up in the nasasl passaged out helps a great deal. Oh and the warm water is great every now an again during partying.

Addy

chubba - i may have understood wrong, but the coke isn't absorped through the lining in your nostril (i.e where u can squeeze), if u snort right it should go right into your head and be absorped across the nasal membrane.
just sy if im wrong

Coke is cold-water solluable. Dissolve it into water and put it in a nasal spray bottle. All the cut will drop to the bottom and everyone in WalMart will think you have a cold.