• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tricks to snorting cocaine?

what i do to ge it all

sprinkle water drops on the mirror an stort it, it clears drips and maximises my coke. and the final moisture i rub on a cig.....
Any comments on these methods????

interesting. I usually use a hayfever remedy spray bottle filled with water to clear my nose. I would worry about the mirror not being dryed properly before you put more shit on there.

Dont do lines, do bumps.
Remember, small and often is better.
People who do big lines are either trying to show off or are just plain stupid.

Everytime I snort coke my nose bleeds, most often its the left one. It's odd because coke is the only thing that makes my nose bleed, I wonder what they're cutting the shit around here with... GLASS!?

DON"T SNORT OUT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!! Don't you people realize how fucking dirty money is? It is not hard to go get a straw or even roll up a small piece of paper.

and it is just an image thing the 20 note a a fatw wrap of coke n a credit card things tht iwould usualy be against in a way until it comes to sniffing drugs i herd in england like 90 % of 20 notes have cocaine traces then agen if i get gd coke it wil just make me wna sleep much more into drugs that actualy get you fukd easilly like mdma and especialy ket and ther less addictive gd coke is gd at the end of a session to help u go to bed

and try not to coff ive seen people coff lines up not only isit awaste but its very unpleasnt

Don't hold me to it, but of the routes snorting seems to have the quickest vasoconstriction of the surface blood vessels blocking subsequent readimistration. Plugging seems to get a more consistent rush with sessions of repeated administration in my experience, all you need is an oral syringe and .5 to 1. ml water. Intranasal water-lining may work if you can effectively fend off the drip via nasal spray bottle or standing on your head or such. :)

i herd in england like 90 % of 20 notes have cocaine traces

This isn't because 20% of notes are used to snort cocaine. It's because a few bills that have been used to snort cocaine go through counting machines with lots of others bills that haven't and they get contaminated. I'm assuming they stretch the definition of "traces" to the bare edges of credulity in an effort to further demonize cocaine.

I use to do the cheek thing(holding ur cheek and blowing in).

Then i started to snort water after a line, which was good but some times water would drip from my nose.

So here is my best method, and u can do this in public without turning heads.

Wet a tissue, dont use alot of water, but make it a bit damp, not too soggy, but wet enough that there are some drops of water on it. keep the edges of the tissue dry.

Now instead of blowing ur nose, inhale the water from the tissue. Works like a treat. cleans ur nose and is good for ur health. just dont make the tissue to damp or cut up, u dont want paper up ur nose.

But yeah, this method works really good (for me and others that have tried it). hope it helps.

:)

the best method i found to do coke is make really thin long lines, and do the lines really slowly. not super slow just not so fast that you immediately get a drip in the back of your throat. A thin long line seems to effect me more than a big huge bump of the same amount of coke. Also between sessions use this nasal saline spray, they sell it at pharmacies called Ocean spray. Oh and make sure your nose isnt wet or running otherwise youll waste plenty of it. It works wonders. Personally i like to shoot it, save yourself a ton of problems doing it that way, haha.

I'm gonna have to note that it's also important you don't leave any white under your nose... now THATS awkward at a party...

"Bump" (see what I did there?)

I've been an on-off guy for a while, but just realized I'm missing out on some basic knowledge.. so, the general public is of the opinion smaller, finely ground doses are preferable to larger, hastily chopped bars. But, is the goal to get the stuff as far back in your nose as possible (snorting harder)? Is it preferable to have your straw recessed deep into your nose, or is near the bottom okay/better/worse? How effective would consuming without a straw be, essentially.

Last edited:
I don't want to clog the board with a separate thread! >.< I'll post in basic.

Bump cocaine, not threads. ;)

lmao!

I used to snort some water every few lines/rails and it cleared everything right up and its all goin in instead of out, but it made me blow my nose alot so idk it kinda makes it easier kind of not

**sniff**8o

DON"T SNORT OUT OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!! Don't you people realize how fucking dirty money is?

let me get this straight. your talking about money being dirty when using a drug as easily and frequently cut as coke. i dont think that much dirt/contaminants are going to come off the bill from a powder passing thru it. and if your a real G you get 100's straight from the bank, clean :)

snort hard, snort a few times, and plug the other nostril.

falso, u do not , NOT, need to snort it hard at all

u get high from it binding to ur mucus membranes, some shit like that i think...

u can snort it so lightly just like ur regularly just breathing through ur nose, itll still work, garenteed.... u can snort it so lightly just like ur mother is in the same room so u dont want her to hear ZZZZZZZZ!! AKA snorting noises. "duuude, shut up, my mom's sitting right next to us!"lol