• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tricks to snorting cocaine?

Doesn't matter how you snort it...you're going to immediately want another one..and then another...and another...man i love coke

I don't snort coke, but I have to agree with a lot of the posts here.

On one hand, dollar bills are gross because of how many people have touched it, so whenever I snort I try to use the largest and most crisp bill I can find. A brand new $100 bill has almost definitely been in less hands than a new $20.

On the other hand, straws are cleaner and probably offer a better snorting experience, but like someone else said, as soon as you make the cut they are paraphernalia.

My 2 cents... If you snort in public I would use a dollar bill, or maybe a pen tube. If you are at home, use a cut straw and then cut it up after.

cutlikeglass said:
Haha, funny question, seems like common sense. But, I suppose there aren't any stupid questions. If you're with a group of people and you're up to snort a line act like you've done it a hundred times, like it's no big deal.

Make two neat little lines as quickly as possible on a clean table, or on whatever surface you'll be taking them on (car dash, toilet lid, top of your hand, your friends back). It's always fun to make your lines on a mirror, or on a black marble table top. Do this with a card from a deck of playing cards, or your credit card or something of this nature. Make them about as thick as a straw, and as long as a pen lid, or whatever you can handle or want I guess... Tightly role up a 20 dollar bill (you can use whatever you want, or any bill if you're not from america) You can also use a straw, or a rolled up piece of paper. 20's are my favorite, I have no idea why. On a show in MTV it showed that it is true that some 20 dollar bills have trace amounts of cocaine on them, hmm.

Hold one nostril closed with your finger, and as you put your head down to the table where the coke is, put one end of the 20 just up to your other nostril. Don't shove the bill up your nose as far as it will go, just as close to your nose that you can, so that you can suck in the white real good. Put the other end of the bill down slightly above one of the lines, and breathe in like you're sniffing when you have a cold. Slide the bill across the line snorting the whole time until it is all up your nose. Breathe out your mouth afterwards, careful to not blow the other line off the table. Now sniff rather hard to get the power all the way up into your nose. immediately repeat the other line using your other nostril, then sniff hard again. Using your card, clean up any left over powder by sliding it on the table making one last tiny line, and suck it in the first nostril that you used.

Afterwards sit back and relax. You'll feel numb, and begin to feel the drip in a minute. Check your nose in the mirror to make sure you don't have coke nose in front of your relatives or friends that aren't open minded.

Thats actually 100 dollar bills my friend . CSI . and to answer your question there is no "correct or right" way to snort coke . its a fairly simple process and to each his own . i usually line mine up on black marble and always use a razor to cut / chop my lines . ill use either 1 of 2 tools to snort . an american 1 dollar bill or a bic pen tube cut to a desirable length , one time i even used a crack pipe and wow that worked awsome managed to open a clogged nostril pretty good for another hit . and snif away . theres no "Gold standard" of snorting coke . wow.

I just got through tediously sucking, dissecting, crushing up a concerta and pulversizing the fuck outta it...for some reason it didn't clog up my nose like last time, I duno why. But straws are the best for snorting, bar none. I HATE using bills because it feels so dirty, think now many bacteria you're viciously snorting into your lungs? Bah. I've never done coke but I do enjoy snorting things, mostly benzos and crushed up adderall, concerta, yadda yadda, of course I'd snort coke or heroin before ever trying to shoot it, anyways,

I use a paper plate. With my knife I break the shit up nice and then rub it between my fingers. This seems to dry out the substance (especially concerta, all the waxy shit in those) and make it easier to get into a fine powder. Then I bend the plate at both ends and tap it hard, forming a perfect line in the crevice :D. Lie it flat again, grab your straw, and away you go. In the absence of a paper plate I'll usually try to hold out on chopping up a line, or take whatever orally instead, 'cause I hate having to prep a line quick in a bathroom or anywhere where there is a rush or people around.

painfree2day said:
This is so true! using money is so gross! A Mcdonalds straw cut at 4 to 5 inches is the best coke tool out there,and they're free! They are fatter than a regular straw and the draw is perfect!

Right behind the counter at starbuck's they have not only little mini scoop things, but also 4 inch straws. They aren't out in the open and im not sure what their legitimate use is (i just started working there a week ago) but they seriously seem custom designed for snorting powders. But yeah, my second day there I grabbed a shit load of the straws and the mini-spatula things. :eek:

they are plastic and disposable, so im sure if you asked someone behind the counter for one they'd oblige (everyone that works there is on some sort of drug or a fuckton of caffeine)

zombiesarepeaceful said:
I use a paper plate. With my knife I break the shit up nice

I find putting it into a small bowl and squashing/rubbing it with the back side of a spoon works quite well, as opposed to cutting it with bits flying everywhere off the plate. god that's annoying

Yeah, but with the paper plate I can fold up the sides and make a nice neat line, so my surface doesn't need to be scraped and any bits that fly aren't lost or wasted...I found a spoon made things fly more, ymmv. I don't cut my stuff persay, I kinda crush it with the blade of the knife. And man, concerta is some tough shit to crush..I had no problems using this method.

Try not to snort water to much as it will eventually end up drying your nose out rather than keeping it moist and clear...also when you are blowing rails try your best not to constantly keep snorthing and hoping to get drips or think that there is some stuck up there because you will more than likely irritate your membrane inside your nose and it will close up even faster. Only snort once to absorb the powder ...then another quick snort to make sure it gets far back up inside your nose and you should be set if you do this properlly. Also if you do plan on using bills to snort you might want to try folding the bill in half and then placing it ontop of the rock or partially broken up powder then put a credit card or any other plastic card ontop of the bill covering the coke and press down and turn it left to right over and over. The coke will not stick to the money like it does to plastic...once you lift the coke will just fall off the bill and will also help keep pieces from flying out from underneath if you were to just use a card or razor.

^^ oh okay. i thought you meant slicing it like a steak

mmm steak

Anyone ever have the pure suck experience of hitting a fat line then sneezing? I've lost more than a few dollars of coke doing that. I learned to hold my nose shut and try my best to keep my mouth as closed as possible, forcing the coke into my mouth. Swallowing it is better than losing it.

tricks to snorting cocaine, wtf?

4 year old thread? WTF?

the good thing about the wet stuff is you know (can assume, maybe im talkin out my ass and you cant because im sure there are cuts that are hygroscopic) that there is coke in there, because coke attracts moisture. Around town its all speedy hard rerock, but I went to this festival and got this yellowish wet stuff and it was the best i've had. -Spaz-

Speed is hydrophilic as well, it'll draw moisture out of the air.

blow out your nose before bending down for the line.

make two lines to go up each nostril ( a kind of V shape).

dont share it.

Garnet2 said:
This is rather basic, but has not (from what I have seen) been addressed here and is VERY important: Have the powder ground up into as fine a powder as possible before snorting...VERY IMPORTANT FOR ABSORPTION!!

I used to get my coke in what was supposed to appear be chunks off the original kilo brick (I'm sure it was "rerock")...but it needed to be ground up nevertheless. My buddies and I bought a device at the grocery store that I believe is used for grinding up flour...it looked like a screen from a window that was hung inside a plastic circle (about 8-10 inches in diameter). I would rub the rock back and fourth across the inside of this and get the finest powder that I have ever had (and it's MUCH easier than the traditional "chop" method)...

Hope that helps! BTW - Always watch that coke...it can (and often times will) grab you! Otherwise...enjoy!

i've got the remedy

try this

i had the same problem, the coke i got was very moist and pancaked when i sliced up lines

anyhow, put the yayo in a plastic bag... then put it in one other plastic bag... then you put those two bags ( one bag in the other bag ) in a freezer bag. now throw the yayo in the freezer, if you have a Gram... put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes.

i laughed when i read "if you snort hard it goes right into your head" ;)
I know what you meant though, more like down your sinuses and stuff, right?

^^^^ Did you read the thread? Do not use bills, they are dirty. Would you inject with a needle you know that has been passed through a gazillion hands?

rave23 said:
i laughed when i read "if you snort hard it goes right into your head" ;)
I know what you meant though, more like down your sinuses and stuff, right?

^^^^ Did you read the thread? Do not use bills, they are dirty. Would you inject with a needle you know that has been passed through a gazillion hands?

how do you know your dealer doesn't mix his coke with goat's teeth grinded up?

make sure you have enough to kick me down on a few lines. and uhhhhh oh yeah make sure you have enough cash to buy some more.

00000 said:
blow out your nose before bending down for the line.

make two lines to go up each nostril ( a kind of V shape).

dont share it.

HAHAHA I dont know why but reading that last part made me laugh

Jason702 said:
Anyone ever have the pure suck experience of hitting a fat line then sneezing? I've lost more than a few dollars of coke doing that. I learned to hold my nose shut and try my best to keep my mouth as closed as possible, forcing the coke into my mouth. Swallowing it is better than losing it.

YES i fucking have and its goddamn annoying . it happens all the time with Morphine and sometimes oxycontin . but never coke for some reason which sucks cuz around here pharms are harder to get than coke ...