View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody know if this shows up in drug tests ? or how long it will be out of your system ? thanks

Is 5-MeO-DALT tested for specifically? Not a snowball's chance in hell.
What I've heard is that testing for psychedelics in general is very rare unless there's a reason to do so. Even in those cases, the only way it would come up is if it happens to metabolize in a similar way to psilocin.

See this Erowid page:
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml

I recently received my 5-meo-dalt. I have had fun experimenting with it.
The first time I tried it, I took 20mg. It seemed like a good starting point from what I had read, just in case I had a strong batch. I could barely feel something happening. Then 20mg more, feeling better, then 15mg more, all about 30 min apart. It was a pretty trippy experience. Good body buzz, lots of stimulation, semi-trippy thoughts (not too deep or crazy), and interesting visuals. The visuals reminded me of inhalant visuals in a way (strobing, and dots swimming around).
After that, I tried it at a 40mg dose, which felt like a good dose, but on the verge of being "too much" (I say that in quotes because dalt isn't very strong, but I can tell when I'm past the optimal dose because it becomes slightly uncomfortable).
I tried 30mg and didn't feel much. I want to try 35mg to see if that will be the perfect dose for me, but 40mg might be it.

does anybody know if this shows up in drug tests ? or how long it will be out of your system ? thanks

I'm currently being drug tested and have used 5-meO-DALT the night before getting tested without anything showing. I have a 7 panel test that tests for THC, cocaine, amphetamine, MDMA, opiates, oxycontin, and buprenorphine.

60 mg oral seems good for music appreciation and dancing energy. dont expect visuals or introspection though.

also seems to create a huge void in the gut which seem to want to take in every experience (and food) in the universe. maybe just a magnification of the cannabis?

60 mg oral seems good for music appreciation and dancing energy. dont expect visuals or introspection though.

also seems to create a huge void in the gut which seem to want to take in every experience (and food) in the universe. maybe just a magnification of the cannabis?
Combining this drug with cannabis does give me the hunger like no other.

5 meo dalt

I recently recieved 200mg in the post was clueless as to the dosage so I placed the full 200mg in a rizzla and swallowed it with coca cola sat bak watching family guy for around two hours with no effect until the Colors on the tv became very vivid then all of a sudden booom it hit me like a train the visuals were extremely intense and impossible to control I became very hot and started to panic at around the 1 hour stage everything became very glitchy and the visuals got worse and worse I'd certainly recommend taking this substance with a friend and at around half the dosage or less maybe 75mg would have been enjoyable trip lasted around 5 hours but was most intense go around an hour if anyone needs a full report let me know and I'll give u scrub down jus please be cautious of ur dosage!!!

I recently recieved 200mg in the post was clueless as to the dosage so I placed the full 200mg in a rizzla and swallowed it with coca cola

not to be mean or anything, but getting something in the post and downing the whole thing without checking the dose (or even if it is the substance ordered).... thats just irresponsible (and potentially dangerous).

i remember reading about a 400mg trip report that was also quite horrid for those involved. might be useful (and a lesson to others) if you posted the whole trip.

glad you're safe. keep it that way :)

^ Yes, it is definitely not a good way of dosing. Imagine what could happen if it were 200 mg of 2C-E:\

20mg barely produced effects.
40mg seemed like an ideal dose of my stuff.
55mg seemed a little too strong for my tastes. (increased side effects with not much more good mental effects)

Good body buzz, and not too hard on the mind. Slight hangover the next day, but better than other, more popular tripping drugs. Seems like a good weeknight trip.

This stuff sounds interesting... what I'd like is an aMT-like compound that comes on alot quicker & goes away alot quicker... is this what I'm looking for? hmmmmm

This stuff sounds interesting... what I'd like is an aMT-like compound that comes on alot quicker & goes away alot quicker... is this what I'm looking for? hmmmmm

In my experience this is exactly what you are looking for. I wouldn't go so far as describing it as AMT-lite but if you take it you'll know what I mean. I've never taken enough to get full-on visuals but the psychedelic head space is certainly there within 30 to 45 minutes, and the come up is one of the fastest I've ever had from an orally-active drug. With a dose of 20 to 50 mg you should be fully back to earth within 4 hours of taking it and probably functional within 3.

This is exactly the impression I'm getting about 5-meo-dalt & is what makes me curious about it. I shall have to try & lay my sticky little mitts on some of this, thanks foxy!

should be a bit less intense than amt...

side-effects starts to outweigh benefits at around 70-80 mgs oral.

i would recommended against redosing in a night

should be a bit less intense than amt...

side-effects starts to outweigh benefits at around 70-80 mgs oral.

i would recommended against redosing in a night

Agreed. I've never felt any urge to redose, it has always felt like a complete package to me and when it's done it's done and the come down is gentle. If you want to get mashed up over several hours this is not the substance to be taking.

Does anyone know how fast this stuff would degrade if not stored properly? I just dosed 200mgs about 45mins ago, and im just starting to feel some mild effects now. I know that this isnt a bunk batch because I had smoked 10mgs a month ago and felt the effects associated with it. Maybe I haven't given it enough time to kick in? The buzz right now is pretty nice though, increased music appreciation, sense of wellbeing and mild euphoria.

^ From what I know, 5-MeO-T's are pretty stable compounds, so I think 5-MeO-DALT should be stable too.
But I may be wrong.

Maybe I haven't given it enough time to kick in?
45 minutes should be enough to start feeling the effects. Maybe you have tolerance? When was your last psychedelic trip?

BTW, the effects are sound like normal 5-MeO-DALT experience. Are you sure you took 200 mg?

Ahhh okay I definitely didnt give it enough time to kick in fully, mabe it was because of the parachute. TH last time I had done a psych was 2 weeks ago, which was a mild dalt 40-70mg trip. I was too impatient so i doses about 2 50mgs straight no parachute or water. As soon as I swallowed them the effects of the 200mg started kicking in intensely. Very nice open eye visuals, i didnt bother to notice te closed eye ones. It was a real in your face trip. The comeup was also vert intense. At the peak it felt like what I imagine candy flipping would feel like, i was rolling around in my bed stretching and just ejoying all the pleasurable sensations. There was mild muscle tension occasionally in parts of my body, that getting up and stretching helped
They peak lasted about an a hour and lesser effects continued for an hour until the 2 other doses kicked iin, then in was back to in-your-face-intense candyflipping feeling. Very weird comeup but very enjoyable once you break past it. WOuld be amazing for sex, wish i had been with my girlfriend at the time :/

5meo-dalt confusion

I have been investigating this chem for a couple of weeks. Trying to get some idea of dosage. The information out there is all over the place..I. have seen reports stating as little as 6mg yet have found a report from someone who says he dosed 100mg per hour for 5 hours. I have seen reports of doses up to 200mg
What I have is the salt. I assume this chem can be taken orally. I have not seen a report saying that it is not orally active.

I am looking for some feedback as to the correct oral dosing range.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.