View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DALT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
where do you see any source discussion? Why do you post rules at 84 posts in response to you not being able to read correctly lol

Why the investigator at whatever small amount of posts you have? There was a post that has been deleted since.

my bad dude I thought you were referring to me, that post was never quite there.

But to the guy two above. Why were you using the DALT regularly. That right there made it worse. It wasn't the drug, it was you. Prolly not too smart to smoke twice the dose someone described on here as "nystagmus like 200mgs of MDMA except even harder".

Good luck with the SVT too, my little sister has it and it's fatal. Good luck...

NOT a good idea to use any trypt frequently. Not a good idea to use tylonal frequently. Not a good idea to use surplus doses from a MoA even less monitored than the same size oral dose.

Hey folks be careful with this one. A foaf has 5-MeO-DALT and claims it to be very potent at 25-30 mg level. I think there are both a hcl and fb form of this chem out there, and it appears that the fb maybe be much more potent. Don't take this for fact though as he is unsure exactly which form he has. I only noticed that both exist for sale currently and assumed this might be the case. he and I are trading samples to test for difference. In the meantime, please keep this in mind. I wanted to mention this because with the material I have seems to be best in the dose range of 65-110 mg, whereas he claims his material is very potent at 30 mg. I tested my material again at that dose and felt barely anything, just a mere hint of something in me. So, word to the wise. Be careful.

What does that mean? What's the difference between the HCL and FB versions? I ordered 500 mg off of a popular auction (NOT trying to source!) site the other day and it says in the directions:

"Plant/bonsai formula 5meodalt 500mg

dilute 2mg-5mg in 100ml distilled water

good for all stages of plant growth

ONLY USE IN FEEDING ONCE A MONTH

seller is not responsible for over feedings or mis-use

don't be stupid, not for human consumption

must be at least 18 to purchase"

does this mean the sample I am getting is very pure? I also had to order a milligram scale but am worried it will not be here before the DALT is. Would it be safe to just put a little (very, very miniscule amount) of the dust on my finger and lick it off? Or am I just way underestimating this chemical?

Again, I know these questions are probably regarded as really stupid by a lot of you but I'm pretty new to RC's so please don't flame me.

PS. Again MODs, I am NOT trying to source here. Anything that needs to be edited can be.

^^^^

Are you speaking of DALT, or 5-MeO-DALT? Please, for the sake of consistency with search engines, and to avoid chemical mix-ups....take the extra few keystrokes to be specific. The names are given, the abbreviations are short, please be specific. DALT is DALT, 5-MeO-DALT is 5-MeO-DALT.

What does that mean? What's the difference between the HCL and FB versions? I ordered 500 mg off of a popular auction (NOT trying to source!) site the other day and it says in the directions:

"Plant/bonsai formula 5meodalt 500mg

dilute 2mg-5mg in 100ml distilled water

good for all stages of plant growth

ONLY USE IN FEEDING ONCE A MONTH

seller is not responsible for over feedings or mis-use

don't be stupid, not for human consumption

must be at least 18 to purchase"

does this mean the sample I am getting is very pure? I also had to order a milligram scale but am worried it will not be here before the DALT is. Would it be safe to just put a little (very, very miniscule amount) of the dust on my finger and lick it off? Or am I just way underestimating this chemical?

Again, I know these questions are probably regarded as really stupid by a lot of you but I'm pretty new to RC's so please don't flame me.

PS. Again MODs, I am NOT trying to source here. Anything that needs to be edited can be.
If it is 5-meo-dalt that would be safe, but completely ineffective.
The euphemism "Bonsai fertilizer" is more commonly associated with JWH-018. The dosage quantity/method also sounds more like JWH-018 than 5-meo-dalt, also the seller name (I looked them up myself) sounds like a seller of the JWH series. That being said, they may indeed be selling 5-meo-dalt, but their instructions are way off.
I would treat it as if it's JWH-018 until you learn otherwise, because 5mg of 5-meo-dalt will do nothing, but 80mg of JWH-018 would NOT be fun.

^??? there are no dosage quantities or methods given, as it explicitly says not for human consumption... that 2-5mg is just a red herring.

chronicHD, your sample is probably just as pure as everyone else's. most research chemicals are produced in enormous batches in some chinese factory.
i would suggest waiting until you get a scale, as you sound like you have no experience handling potent powders. it is impossible to accurately judge weight by the size/volume of a powder.

that being said, my friend and i split an eyeballed :) 15-20mg on a bowl of weed. very interesting rush, almost immediate tingling energy with an unexplainable euphoria. pressure was felt in my chest, didn't get a chance to take my pulse but it felt like my heart was pounding a bit. didn't really see any visuals, but was definitely in a 'trippy' state of mind, somewhat spaced out and stimulated at the same time.

will definitely be trying this one orally in the near future, possibly in combination with 4-aco-dmt.

it is 5-Meo-Dalt. It says so on the baggie, as it just came today. It is a very very pure white powder with a chalky look/feel to it. I am going to lip an extremely small amount. If it is JWH that would do nothing for me, correct? but if it is 5-meo-dalt it should make me feel a little bit off, even in such a small dose right? I might just still wait on that scale, but im anxious to try this.

@venzen: why would it be ineffective to lip this substance? Does 5-meo-dalt need to be parachuted or in pill form to be effective?

@venzen: why would it be ineffective to lip this substance? Does 5-meo-dalt need to be parachuted or in pill form to be effective?
An oral dose of anything less than 20mg is unlikely to have any noticeable effects, other than a nasty taste in your mouth and maybe feeling a little bit off. If I were you I would just wait for the scale :)

hah well what does 3mg look like? the amount that would fit on the tip of a cigarette?

well if you mean on the tip as in covering the openning, that would probably be 12-20 mgs. 3 mgs looks like the size of a poppy seed. eyeballing RC's is hard but to be honest....i've always eyeballed, i just looked and pictures of doses on erowid, wiki, forums wtv. about 20mgs of 5 meo dalt is approx: 1 cm squared and 2mm in height.

but don't smoke 5 meo dalt, it's best ingested orally.

peace!

Smoked like a couple grains of it last night and lipped a tiny amount off my finger. No real noticeable effects besides the weed I smoked with it seemed to relax me a lot more than usual. (I smoke about 5-7 bowls a night, so when I'm at my last bowl usually it does nothing for me, but the addition of a small amount on 5-meo-dalt might have made it a little better.)

Going to a concert tonight, debating tripping on 5-meo-dalt today cause I know I will take acid and probably molly tonight. Any thoughts about that?

Also, the 5-meo-dalt I have looks a lot whiter and chalkier than the image on Erowid, which looks like brown sugar. Is that bad?

^don't fix a candyflip if it ain't broke; no need to throw an unknown into the mix

generally speaking with organic (carbon-containing) compounds, white is pure and any other color is from trace impurities. not to taken as a rule though, because some compounds are supposed to be colored (chromophores on a conjugated pi system-- see carotene) and common cutting agents are brilliant white.

my 5-meo-dalt looks clumpy, chalky, very fine dust. color is white.

^don't fix a candyflip if it ain't broke

Haha that's probably something I should have realized but still that's clever of you. I'm just dying to get a good go at this RC, as last night produced no noticeable effects. I just think it would be great to trip balls for the short period of time that other users say 5-meo-dalt lasts. It would be nice to be able to get that wild with a substance that doesn't require the "commitment" of acid or shrooms (ex: a whole day to sit around and giggle).

Acquired a quantity of this recently from a location that has been referred to already.

Powder is a clumpy, chalky brilliant white, not unlike the appearance of some MDPV. This stuff crystalized in a very low-density form, so it looks like it takes up more space than it should for a given mass. This compound also tastes terrible, like foul rotting plastic or something. Makes a lot of other chems taste like candy in comparison.

Despite Shulgin's synthesis showing 5-meo-DALT freebase as a brown oil, I think this powder is the freebase itself (Shulgin intends to yield the HCl salt, and does further purification).

For me, 12mg of this stuff refused to dissolve appreciably in 3mL dH20, even when the solution was brought to boiling. The tiny amount that did dissolve precipitated out upon cooling the solution. Entirely in the name of science, these 3mL of were administered rectally with (as expected) no discernible effect (test subject was also being concurrently administered Δ9-THC, which may have masked any threshold effects that may have occurred).

As such, it seems that the "clumpy white powder" that is going around is actually the freebase version, which would be why smoking this stuff works so well. No tests have yet been conducted via any ROA than rectal, but smoking will be tried soon.

The vendor of this product has been contacted to confirm that this compound is in freebase form, but it's either that or its another chemical entirely. I cannot manage to find what test kit/reagent results (if any) should occur with this compound. Anyone know? Have marquis, mandelin, mecke, simons, robadope available.

Ya'll are stupid. Seriously stupid people. I am willing to bet $100 that there has never been a single O.D. from a person who weighed out a dosage of a chemical themselves on a proper scale. I am convinced all accidents happen when people eyeball, mishandle, misrepresent, or mislabel chemicals.

If you dont have a scale, then dont try to 'weigh' out chemicals. You cannot look on wiki for what 20mg looks like because each chemical has different densities. 20mg of fluffy PEA salts do not look like 20mg of crystalized tryptamine salts.

Fools, fools, fools! :!

well if you mean on the tip as in covering the openning, that would probably be 12-20 mgs. 3 mgs looks like the size of a poppy seed. eyeballing RC's is hard but to be honest....i've always eyeballed, i just looked and pictures of doses on erowid, wiki, forums wtv. about 20mgs of 5 meo dalt is approx: 1 cm squared and 2mm in height.

but don't smoke 5 meo dalt, it's best ingested orally.

peace!

ya'll are stupid. Seriously stupid people. I am willing to bet $100 that there has never been a single o.d. From a person who weighed out a dosage of a chemical themselves on a proper scale. I am convinced all accidents happen when people eyeball, mishandle, misrepresent, or mislabel chemicals.

If you dont have a scale, then dont try to 'weigh' out chemicals. You cannot look on wiki for what 20mg looks like because each chemical has different densities. 20mg of fluffy pea salts do not look like 20mg of crystalized tryptamine salts.

Fools, fools, fools! :!

qft

Well I waited for the scale and will be trying some of my 5-meo-dalt out tonight. Took the scale forever to get here, the package has Chinese writing all over it so that doesn't surprise me that it took about 2 weeks.

Should I put the powder in a capsule or just under my tongue?

Status
Not open for further replies.