• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth mind games

ForTheRush

Bluelighter
I was recently the victim of a mind game that involved people whispering and looking at me making faces and gestures than looking away when I looked, clearing the room when I walked in, talking shit about me indirectly by changing my name so that when I would say something about it they'd tell me I was paranoid and even splicing in someone saying "you fucking smokers" into a song. The reason was unclear maybe cause they hate the smoking method maybe cause i was up for awhile and they thought i wouldnt know what was goin on. All I know is I witnessed a whole gathering of like 15 people turn against me a bunch I thought were friends. The way they went about it was very organized scripted almost and i've heard one other girl talk about these "mind games". More like a hateful mental assault that was unprovoked and left me so shaken that I dunno if ill ever trust or open up to anyone ever again....

Attachments

• cartoon23.jpg
    cartoon23.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 442
Hey man, just calm down. I have gotten to the point while on various drugs that I thought people were conspiring against me, or putting words in place of my name so that I wouldn't know they were talking about me; are you sure that it wasn't just you thinking that they were talking about you? The mind is a powerful tool, and can really confuse the user when drugs are involved. Play it safe man, keep a solid base.

Just the fact that you say it seemed scripted and planned is a dead give away that your mind was going loopy.

I mean... from personal experience... tweakers usually have better things to do than talk shit about each other secretly in front of other users in a scripted hollywood style plot to upset someone... come on now...

tweakers have much better things to do, such as... tweak more.

Get some new friends. Drug abuse often requires support and that sort of pathetic behaviour can be very damaging. Fuck 'em.

To those who say it was a psychosis - it could be, but it might not be and if it isn't then it's despicable behaviour. I've witnessed this sort of thing before and had to be the one to help the victim when he truly began to lose the plot.

I've had similar thoughts before where I thought all my 'friends' had some sort of a massive plot against me. I was really fucked up over it for a while. It would seem like they would aviod having conversations with me, and when they would speak to me it would be very un easy sounding. It got to a point where it was really fucking with me and I couldn't tell what was really going on and what was just in my mind. It seemed like it was way too strange for it to all just be paranoia. This was around the time that I first started using amphetamines, and while I didn't know for sure whether that was the cause, I figured it was much more realistic that I was feeling this way from using a new drug. I decided that it was almost impossible that all these people I considered my friends were really lying to me on such a massive scale, because at the time, it just seemed like I was completely surrounded by deciet. I had a lot of trouble determining what I should actually be worried about and what things I was just making a big deal out of. I eventually just decided to attribute it the drug use.

Oddly enough though, as it turned out my paranoia wasn't completely unfounded. Several of my 'friends' were all trying to hide that my 'best friend' was with my ex girlfriend. It wasn't as bad as I originally thought, though. There was only about 4 of them who had been flat out lying to me about the whole thing, but the way I saw it at the time, I felt like basically everyone I knew was involved.

Dude happens to me EVERY sunday :)

What I do is look at everything from an outside perspective and think logically "these people are your friends and you are way too cool for them to be saying shit etc etc" :)

Another way to test is go somewhere where there is absolutly NO WAY you could hear someone (like outside or something) - if you still hear your friends talking about you its a fair indication most of it is in your head.

However there is probably a little bit of truth in what you were hearing - just deal with it and try to determine what is real and what isnt - its hard but if you can wrap your mind around it and if you have a sick, twisted sense of humor it can be enjoying.. if you have a really sick really twisted sense of humor you can also have fun with people (not friends - theres lines you dont cross) who are in the same boat as you :)

Most of it was probably in your head

Are you the only one out of them that was smoking- as you say they hate the smoking technique. It may be mostly in your head but if it does happen again just confront the bastards.

The thing is I was only up for 2 days. That MAY be enough to make the average person tired but trust me im not the average person. PLUS i didnt even start the wheel spinning until the second day. The earlier post sounds like your typical case of psychosis i know the drill. But what i endured that night was pretty damn shocking. Shocking enough and done well enough to make me wonder many people out there are doing the same thing to others and enjoying it. Basically i've got these people that despise me for smoking tweak i dont even know why. One of the kids tells my friend i've been up for days smoking tweak without even taking the care to find out himself. I've got this friend who recently did have a really bad case of paranoia. It was with the same group of people but his case was a little different than the one I supposedly had. He started with hiding from non existent helicopters and swore to everyone everyone on the road was following him. Got home flushed all the drugs he had (wich are quite a few) down the toilet. 3 days later hes telling me how his cars been bugged and that star over there is really a helicopter hovering. People blame me for "making him" smoke it. I guesse he also got fucked with hardcore too cause he vowed never to see those people again.

Basically they thought I was a little more out of it than i really was and decided to fuck with me. I didn't think people were talking about me or suspect it i heard it blatantly and obviously. I sat and listened as they talked about me and the various things I do that piss them off. They did it a way that i could have been stone sober and it would have not mattered. If I were like fuck this man why you guys being such assholes, they'd be like what are you talking about nobodys talking about you. "Oh than who are you talking about" nobodys talking about anybody your hallucinating" oh than you guys aren't really here who am i talking to then and so on and so forth. I knew there was no winning this so i thought it best to just remain silent so they would have nothing to feed off or be entertained by. The insults got more and more uglier in attempt to rile me into doing something. I almost caved when they started making stabs at my sexuality and getting guys to walk by and bend over to se if i'd look. It was the worst experience of my life seeing a group of people I called friends behave like this to me. I told my friend who had the real bout of paranoia about it and he said he'd talk to them. Supposedly they told him nothing even happened and I accused them of talking shit about me. Since they are backed by the whole group that was in on it my friend thinks I really was just paranoid. The more I try to convince him that these are bad people the more he thinks im just delusional. It is the most frustrating situation i've ever been in and quite genius on the bastard mind game players behalf. If there are some out there reading this that have indulged in mind games I just want to tell them that they are low life scum and hypocritical bitches. I guess i lost a bunch of friends I never needed anyways so it works out on my behalf.

wow bro... you need to lay off the meth...

either that, or go smoke it with some other people and kill them when they turn against you as well.

one option will ruin your life, and one will make it a whole lot smoother. But everyone knows which one you will choose, because they're all against you too.

Seriously, the probability of you manufacturing this scenario in your mind is a lot higher than of your friends spending time and effort to piss you off in such a coordinated way. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, it's just convenient that the manifestation of their "mind games" resembles *exactly* a common paranoid delusion - i.e. "they're all talking about me".

Also, I've seen psychosis come on very rapidly, less than 12 hours in some cases. I really think you need to take some time away from the pipe to think about what you're saying about your friends - they're probably really worried about you and hurt right now!

You probably need to talk to your friends and ask them if the impression you got was the correct one. It probably isn't if these mates have been mates for ages and you know them well. Just get straight for a while because it doesn't sound like you are enjoying yourself that much anyway.;)

I have also experienced this sort of thing in the past. I actually feel that it was all in my head. I would like to think that my best friends would never talk about me like that. I have never confronted them about this.. i think that it would be too awkward. I just went on with what i was doing. I still was having fun and if they wanted to talk about how i was... so be it. As long as you are having a great time it doesnt seem to matter much. And i really dont think that you have much to worry about once i stopped doing that shit those weird moments when i thought people were talking about me stopped. Who would figured that!! LoL. Well be safe and just enjoy yourself!

"Dude, it's a cop."
"Shut the fuck up!"
--*swerve*--
"Shit!"

And that ends a nice evening. Listen kids, it may seem 'cool' to cover up your own paranoia by provoking someone else's, but it can cost lives.

Jesus christ guys I know for a fact it wasn't me suspecting or thinking they were talking about me. My friend talked to them and confirmed it was indeed a sick joke. I already knew in the first place but like alot of people here people just want to point the finger and say "paranoid!". I like to feel as though I can have faith and trust in my friends and the nasty tweaker underworld is the last place to look for that. I think im gonna be putting the pipe down forever and avoid the vicious twisted super egos of those that used to be good people. i've watched too many good people go to a shit filled shell of their former selves. The point of this post was to see if anyone here has ever played a part or been a victim in these games, not to be handled like some paranoid kid. I know how real paranoia feels and its definitely not fun.

Sorry man. Why would that group of people do that to you? Were they friends of your friend or friends of yours directly? My friends have never and would never do that to me either. I have also been pretty paranoid too- just the other day I thought a ladder leaning against my house was an intruder and I bashed it good. Just avoid fuckwits like that.

So the whole group insulted you directly in the face? How can you call these people friends, for how long did you know them? I would have made ugly things with them. :)