• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth mind games

fortherush, just to be safe in case they were conspiring against you, i recommend you nuke the country

Whatever dont take speed/meth and drop several trips at the same time while going to a massive event with thousands of people..

When the paranoia sets in and the trips enhance it and *all* the people are there its really hard to handle - especially when theres cameras and police everywhere..

I've learnt my lesson

You're suffering typical methamphetamine induced psychosis / paranoia. Have a sleep, maybe munch some anti psychotic medications (the sedating ones that make you hungry, like Zyprexa or Seroquel), have a sleep for once and get a decent meal. You'll find people will then get bored of playing these mind games (funny that) and things will get normal again.

Then next time they're wired for 5 days straight, haven't slept and are freaking out, plot your revenge. Get a few of your mates over to hang around in their back garden. Get them to wear lab coats and carry clipboards, and pretend to take notes of their every move. That's always interesting. You can also switch their newspapers every morning with tailor made newspapers, with weird headlines like "Speed Limits Hit Fast Lane Drivers" or "Presidential Paranoia Affects Policy Makers". Make sure the words "Paranoid" and "speed" recur often in the articles. Make the pictures have weird colour codes - get the posers to wear red scarves, so the reader believes they are actually witnessing a secret communist revolution of which they are unknowingly a prime protagonist.

Next time they are wired for 5 days give them a microdot or four (not real advice! :D)

Fortherush hasn't been back since that last weird post. Maybe he is full of shit. Or maybe the reason people were being assholes to him was because he was spouting off shit that made no sense.

For the Rush, I've read a couple of your posts, and I really think you need to take a break from all drugs for a while. It seems like you might be gaining a serious mental problem, and halucinations, and feelings of persecution are common with people beginning to have mental problems. Really man, give your head a break.

Maybe what Geez-a said is right who knows, in any case if people have problems with the things I say than they need to learn a bit of tolerance and acceptance.....

Oh and Geez-a you were pretty quick to question my intentions, are you not a little PARANOID yourself?

Take the hint. If everyone at a party take exception to you, then everyone on the INTERNET takes exception to you then maybe, just maybe, it could be YOU that has the problem. But if you are happy in your imaginary little world where you are always the victim and everyone has it out for you then good for you. You still haven't explained the "guppy" thing. Can't hold a conversation then? No wonder those people were laughing at you as I and my friends are now HA HA HA HA.

By the way sweetie you are the one that started the "everyone is picking on me" thread, not me. I actually apologised to you and took you seriously before you came back with that fucked up post. Maybe you are pulling our leg, maybe not. Frankly, I really don't give a shit. Your problems are purely entertainment for me and I couldn't give a rats arse if the people at this party were playing with you or not. You sound like a complete loser anyway so just be glad you were invited at all, since all the friends you have are imaginary anyway.

ForTheRush said:
The thing is I was only up for 2 days. That MAY be enough to make the average person tired but trust me im not the average person. PLUS i didnt even start the wheel spinning until the second day. The earlier post sounds like your typical case of psychosis i know the drill. But what i endured that night was pretty damn shocking. Shocking enough and done well enough to make me wonder many people out there are doing the same thing to others and enjoying it. Basically i've got these people that despise me for smoking tweak i dont even know why. One of the kids tells my friend i've been up for days smoking tweak without even taking the care to find out himself. I've got this friend who recently did have a really bad case of paranoia. It was with the same group of people but his case was a little different than the one I supposedly had. He started with hiding from non existent helicopters and swore to everyone everyone on the road was following him. Got home flushed all the drugs he had (wich are quite a few) down the toilet. 3 days later hes telling me how his cars been bugged and that star over there is really a helicopter hovering. People blame me for "making him" smoke it. I guesse he also got fucked with hardcore too cause he vowed never to see those people again.

Basically they thought I was a little more out of it than i really was and decided to fuck with me. I didn't think people were talking about me or suspect it i heard it blatantly and obviously. I sat and listened as they talked about me and the various things I do that piss them off. They did it a way that i could have been stone sober and it would have not mattered. If I were like fuck this man why you guys being such assholes, they'd be like what are you talking about nobodys talking about you. "Oh than who are you talking about" nobodys talking about anybody your hallucinating" oh than you guys aren't really here who am i talking to then and so on and so forth. I knew there was no winning this so i thought it best to just remain silent so they would have nothing to feed off or be entertained by. The insults got more and more uglier in attempt to rile me into doing something. I almost caved when they started making stabs at my sexuality and getting guys to walk by and bend over to se if i'd look. It was the worst experience of my life seeing a group of people I called friends behave like this to me. I told my friend who had the real bout of paranoia about it and he said he'd talk to them. Supposedly they told him nothing even happened and I accused them of talking shit about me. Since they are backed by the whole group that was in on it my friend thinks I really was just paranoid. The more I try to convince him that these are bad people the more he thinks im just delusional. It is the most frustrating situation i've ever been in and quite genius on the bastard mind game players behalf. If there are some out there reading this that have indulged in mind games I just want to tell them that they are low life scum and hypocritical bitches. I guess i lost a bunch of friends I never needed anyways so it works out on my behalf.

this is NOT psychosis. i have seen people do it, and had it done to me. one of the first times i was using meth actually was when it happened to me. they were all snorting it, and i wanted to smoke it, and they urged me not to, but i did anyway. well, i ended up burning most of it, and then shit got wierd. my friends started up this conversation about ME, the only exception being that instead of referring to me directly, or even indirectly, they said "she". example: "I think it's her bed time" "She needs to go to bed" etc. when i brought it up to them, they said that it was about Mikes GF. i knew this was bullshit because they had so carefully set this up. they waited until i had taken a few hits then fried it, then they playfully joked about that, but waited until i was really spun to start being so malicious.

i think they took me buring a little meth waaaaay too far.

but anyway, IMO, what you went through wasnt your mind playing tricks on you, it was your asshole friends playing tricks on you, just because they knew that they could. some people are very good judges of character like that.

bloody hell the bloody party was ages ago now anyway. Been invited out anywhere since then?

I'd say it was head games. Meth is Evil. I've experienced it once. in montreal. It was awesome for most of the night. I only did a small amount and I ended up awake for the whole weekend and I was really burnt and weird. I just sat in a chair all night staring at nothing. It really twisted me. I don't like it I think it's a horrible drug. And I like alot of Drugs.

here's another thread in this forum about meth psychosis. you may want to check it out:

>>Psychosis: How Soon?<<

and here's a thread about games people play on stoned people. now, i realize this thread is about meth, but you'll get a general understanding of the difference between fun games friends play on eachother and drug-induced paranoid psychosis.

>>Tricking stoned people<< (for reference)

Last edited: