• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth mind games

ForTheRush said:
What if music was one tone, and every song was just a tone in a differnt pitch, and the pitch was what made it unique to all other songs, and if you played the songs in order from the beginning of time, it would played the song of time itself?????

DROWN IN MY OCEAN YOU LITTLE GUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on how many songs you play and the frequency of play.

Dammit guys I told you beforehand that this was not another paranoia story, it was about how this whole party tried to teach me a lesson against smoking it by "switching the vibes". Im a master at switching the vibes you cant prank a fucking prankster. I do it all the time, example some dumbass is bragging about how he and his friends were drinking allezey or some shit. So my friends and I are like "oh you know what else is good, GIN!'" and another one of us will be like " oh I hear 151 is the shit". Then another one of us will be like "oh I like beer much better!" and we will go on and on until the dumbass gets the point that ALCOHOL IS FUCKING ALCOHOL. If your smart then you'll get the point that we are just fucking with you but if not you will continue the conversation and make yourself look even more stupid. The point is when I asked them why they were talking about me and got nothing but blank stares I ended it there. Tweak is fucking tweak, it doesn't matter if your smoking it or snorting it the drug is still entering your bloodstream. If someone thinks they are better than me cause they snort and i smoke they can suck my fuckin dick. I knew it was no use arguing and feeding the fire so I sat till they were done. Karma came back around on them when they all got busted on a beach trip with a treasure chest of drugs. When high and mighty tweakers think they can rain on my parade with their shit thinking they can somehow freak me out so bad that ill never use meth again, I just laugh and blow a fuckin smoke cloud in their fuckin faces. Morale of the story is when tweak heads get jealous that you can still catch a buzz and try and ruin it just smile and nod. I'll go back to my imaginary little world now where everyone is against me now guysand live life in fear that the internet crack heads won't accept me BOO FUCKIN HOO:|

hahahahahaha dude that shit is rich.

u should hang out with some real hardcore kids. wed have your mind spinning so hard youd beg to be clean. and just when you thought the paranoia couldnt get worse, wed break out the thermal tazers...

Waaaait... come baaaack...... I didn't mean it- honest! By the way, I prefer internet METH head, if you dont mind!!! Chill out little dude, just having a bit of fun with ya.

Ok I will level with you,

I am secretly gay and in love with Jim Carey. The whole marriage thing is a big cover-up. My-Wife-Is-Really-Named-Nikita-Rousoff. She needed TO marry Me to get into the country. I needed to marry her to fool my parents into thinking I am heterosexual so I am still elligable to inherit my uncle pauls massive fortune he built through his FROZEN FOOD EMPIRE!

I am also the one that stole your VCR and doormat. The VCR I took because I desperately wanted to watch as many George CLooney movies as humanly possible in the span of one weekend. The doormat I took because, well, it was there.

I am also a small haitian man named alex, my outer shell has fooled everyone. I work for. Fidell. Castro. I owe him money. I need to work off my debts. Besides that I have a 200-dollar-a-day glue sniffing habit. Essesntially my life is a lie. I am a secret man who lives in a secret world. My secret world is inside the grandfather clock in the living room of BOB hopes house. Bob is the production manager of nothing records. I live inside his grandfather clock. My world is a secret place of mushrooms and berries. Sometimes owls fly after me and try to eat me. Its scary.

Oh, and yes, I am actually a robot.....

thank you.

^^^^^^
?

What the fuck is this thread about again? Seems kinda off-topic now...

Normal: You're worried that the guy standing in line next to you at the gas station knows you're spun, and he might be a cop.
Meth psychosis: You try to remove your girlfriend's arms with a hand saw.

Normal: You're not sure, but those security guards might be watching you.
Meth psychosis: You sit on your kitchen table because otherwise you'll transmit vibrations through the floor to your downstairs neighbors, and God knows what they're up to.

Normal: Maybe your boss knows you've been using on the job and is plotting to fire you in front of everybody just for extra humiliation.
Meth psychosis: You avoid public bathrooms because that's where they're always setting you up for an ambush.

ForTheRush said:
Ok I will level with you,

I am secretly gay and in love with Jim Carey. The whole marriage thing is a big cover-up. My-Wife-Is-Really-Named-Nikita-Rousoff. She needed TO marry Me to get into the country. I needed to marry her to fool my parents into thinking I am heterosexual so I am still elligable to inherit my uncle pauls massive fortune he built through his FROZEN FOOD EMPIRE!

I am also the one that stole your VCR and doormat. The VCR I took because I desperately wanted to watch as many George CLooney movies as humanly possible in the span of one weekend. The doormat I took because, well, it was there.

I am also a small haitian man named alex, my outer shell has fooled everyone. I work for. Fidell. Castro. I owe him money. I need to work off my debts. Besides that I have a 200-dollar-a-day glue sniffing habit. Essesntially my life is a lie. I am a secret man who lives in a secret world. My secret world is inside the grandfather clock in the living room of BOB hopes house. Bob is the production manager of nothing records. I live inside his grandfather clock. My world is a secret place of mushrooms and berries. Sometimes owls fly after me and try to eat me. Its scary.

Oh, and yes, I am actually a robot.....

thank you.

1) I have a thing for little haitian men.
2) I hope your head spins around 360 degrees too, like mine does.
3) At least you didn't take the dvd.
4) And don't get the mud I wiped on my doormat on your clothes -who knows where my shoes have been.

If you are going to try to spin me out little dude, you are going to have to do better than that garbage. Bob hope's house?? For shit's sake, at least mention someone INTERESTING.

Yeah, this thread has gone off topic and is getting boring. Good luck ForTheRush with your future meth adventures. Maybe when you get a bit older and more experienced in life you will be a more interesting person to debate/chat/hang with. Peace.

:D

This thread is a lot of work to wade through. And I'm going to admit that I skipped the second page...

Anyway, you said in your first post:
ForTheRush said:
and even splicing in someone saying "you fucking smokers" into a song....
I don't know what really went on. It is completely conceivable that complete assholes will do almost anything.

At the same time, there is a degree of economics that comes into play (and I'm talking about the economics of "time" and effort, NOT money). You are saying that someone sat down, and spent at least one half hour of their life splicing the "you fucking smokers" into a song, to play at a party, where people will be playing coordinated mind fucks with you because they think that you should use a different method to consume methamphetamine, then your prefered method.

Why would you be so important to them that they would go through such trouble to do this? Perhaps they (or some of them) were trying to play with your mind. But what you are describing would take a lot of work on their part. And normally (but not always) people are more involved in their own experience of life, than that of someone elses.

Like other people have said, if this honestly really occurred to the extent that you've reported, then you need to stay away from these losers (and they need to get a life).

But, as much as you don't want to hear this, people generally are more engrossed in their own life experiences than they are yours. And the stories you are telling just don't add up in terms of social economics.

Thank your Dr. Watson for your lesson on "social economics". If you say the stuff im saying doesn't add up try throwing in professional artists with laptops connected to their mixers into the equation and then tell me it takes a half hour to splice something into a song. You say people are more engrossed in their life experiences than mine? WELL TELL ME WHY THIS FUCKIN THREAD IS 70 POSTS LONG. This thread is the perfect example of how complete assholes will go out of their way to be total dickheads. Close it please before I offend any more of you know-it-all-self-righteous-tweakers-from-hell you guys answered all of my questions and then some.

LMFAO!!!! omg.....how entertaining. Geez A ...you are to be applauded for your enthusiasm =D BRAVO! ;)
Okay.....ForThe Rush, sweetie, im sure you know exactly where you stand and what to do in case you find yourself in such a difficult situation again. (which is, DONT EVER put yourself in such a situation!) Ive seen normal people go completely bonkers on meth...and ive seen pretty crazy people stay completely sane on it too. We are all wired in different ways....and sad to say but we all gotta learn the HARD fuckin way just as to what we can handle, and what we cannot. Thats all....you take care of urself now y hear!

i feel ya man.. i was on AMT+LSD+MDMA at one point and almost had a break down... i still to this dont know if i was tripin nuts and saw them doing fucked up shit... or if they where... i just overloading your mind isant a good idea... i dont know what to tell you...

-Smoke Trails-

yo fortherush,

you like it al eh?

youre only friend is yourself,really,don't'get a conflict with yourself or with the other yourself

it'll hunt ya into yourself bye

hahahahha i know and i laugh ;)

this is just a post .dont see it as that,or you could not see it not or you can so,so be

dont we all love water? www.dreamfish.nl

Last edited:
Meth Dopers can be a crafty bunch. My friend bought weed from some and they weighed him a gram under right in front of him. He didn't want to buy it but one of the guys said if he didn't take it they would hold him down and beat the shit out of him. But it was all just a joke, they were actually nice ppl.