Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Miami Dolphins - Wollongong/Sydney

Ben

Bluelighter
I seem to remember these being mentioned in the old Pill Reports, but I can't find anything, so I'll ask here...
A friend of a friend has a Miami Dolphin and wants to know what it is like before he takes it. I've got no idea what it looks like except it is white.
Can anybody give me any info?
Thanks,
Ben.
------------------
"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning to sail my ship" - Louisa May Allcott

Hello sugarchops!
This reply is going to be almost completely useless to you, but I'll tell you anyway. I had a blue miami dolphin about 2 months ago and...I mixed it with too many other drugs to really assess what it did.
So, it was a different colour, ages ago, and I don't know what it did. I'll step down from the platform now and let someone else take the microphone.
smile.gif

Pillcat

Friend of mine said BLUE DOLPHINS were not that strong - but then he munches 8-10 a night - so figure that 1 out
wink.gif

Thanks guys. That info was just what I was looking for. Now that you all mention it, I really have no idea what colour it is & it may be blue. It wouldn't surprise me at all if I've forgotten the colour...
Cheers,
Ben.