• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids shooting morphine

it actually works quite well 60mg lasts about 2 hours and it works instantly soon as you put it on

well technicly it is but im sure what he ment to say is you shouldnt shoot cause of the wax im sure you will say a bunch about micron filters etc but just face it it isnt safe to shoot pills in the long term but hey its your body its yours to screw up

don't shoot this like i did

i just got done (a bit less than a week ago) with an iv kadian (morphine sulfate xr with the little balls) binge. my procedure was to grind up the balls into powder in a mortar and pestle, like i was going to parachute it. then i put in some water, agitated without heat, filtered through cotton, and slammed it.

obviously this is unsafe as HELL, and i really regret doing it. please don't shoot these. just parachute the powder, like everyone said. if you're absolutely determined, get a fucking micron filter. please.

i missed a shot, got a lump that terrified the shit out of me, and is only now going down. i could have fucked myself up permanently. it's just not worth it.

the morphine rush is incredibly itchy (not sure if this is entirely due to histamine release or also impure solution made from pill) but it is quite pleasurable. nowhere close to heroin though.

^ I can not stress this enough. Anyone who is injecting pills should use a micron filter because they could possibly save your life. Sure once or twice may not kill you, but extended use could. If you can afford drugs you can afford micron filters.

Most pills, be they morphine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, etc etc contain substances that one should not inject into their veins for a number of reasons.

Pills are meant for oral ingestion. They contain a certain amount of the active ingredient, as well as binders, fillers, and sometimes dyes, which basically give a pill its shape and consistency (otherwise it would just be a bunch of powder). In addition, many opiate painkiller pills contain acetominophen (Tylenol). For instance, a 7.5/500 vicodin pill contains 7.5 mg hydrocone and 500mg acetominophen, plus a couple of grams of binders and fillers. A lot of binders and fillers are not water soluble, and can clog up your veins and do all kinds of nasty things.

In general, one should not shoot pills, period, it is a very dangerous thing to do. There do exist morphine solutions which have been prepared for injection, usually these are found in hospitals and pharmacies.

There are probably ways to extract the morphine from pills in such a way as to leave out the binders, fillers, waxes, etc, but I do not know how this would be done, and I also don't know if it is permissable to post any of those procedures on the board anyways.

Use wheel filters if you can find them, they are the only thing that will separate the wax and binders from your shot.
We can get them here in AUS from most places you can pick you works up from. You just tell them what kind of pills you want them for and they give you the appropriate wheel filter.
A wheel filter is a little coloured disc like object that fits on the end of your barrel, and the needle point is affixed to the filter. You then filter that mixture into a clean barrel and you have a nice clean shot with no chalk or binders.

I had a major oxycodone/heroin habit about a year ago and I have to say, without access to those wonderful filters me and my girlfriend would probably be walking around today as a pair of amputees!
Trust me if you can get them, I advise getting some, if you have no acces to any kind of adequate filter I would completely advise against mainlining pills of any kind. There are so so many things that can stuff you up if something goes wrong..
In terms of preparing morphine sulfate pills for injection, yes, it can be done, but the amount of waxes and binders put in to purposefully STOP you from doing so, means it is a long and pretty annoying process.
My girlfriend usually handled that anyway, so I can't in good confidence try to remember how it is done from memory.
I never really enjoyed morphine that much anyway, the tingly hystamine effect was never much fun for me!8o

Everyone saying you can't shoot ms-contin is wrong sorry. You can cold water extract them but I don't like that. And how you do them depends on which kind you have, the best ones are the Mal's (M inside a square imprint) the ABG's are doable but not as good.

First take the coating off by dipping the pills in water or just throw em in your mouth for a min then wipe them off with a paper towel or like me your tshirt (why all my clothes have purple, peach and blue stains on them)

Next depends on what kind, with the M's crush the pill well, if you got an ABG Don't crush it.
M's put 1cc water with the crushed pill and a pinch of Epsom salt, table salt works but not as well, and this little bit of salt doesn't hurt you, its basically the same as saline you get in the hospital, then heat to a boil, it will gel up but it stays in one piece the salt extracts the morphine filter and draw.

Now if you have an ABG drop your pill with the coating off into the water with the Epsom salt, heat to a boil, the pill will fall apart when its ready and filter and draw up, now these ones gel up alot and you may need to reheat a little to draw up a full shot and you will need to repeat the process about 3 times to get it all.

But it can be done, I have been doing this for 4 years now.

All I can tell u about morphine is I dont like it compared to demerol or fentanyl IV, those are warm were morphine has a cold prickly rush.

Really? I would have said the exact opposite, I've never tried Demerol, but Fent is just a cold feeling opioid. Morphine is a lot warmer in my opinion. :|

OH HOW TO SHOOT MS CONTIN the EASIEST and MOST AMAZING WAY

So I think to my self like who the fuck cares, why should I waste my time typing this, half the poeple on here probably will not beleive me and may someone already has mentioned it but I've spent so much time because bluelight is the shit trying to find the best way. And everone describes shooting morphine as to use cold water and cook the shit out fo it, take the liquid, more liquid cook again, same step over and over.

Well it wasn't until about a month ago someone explained it much differently which has occured in my head but due to the cost of drugs I did not want to risk fucking it up.

A person explained to me for instance the purps the blues, the oranges, and the greys, even the generic ethext, Wash the coating off.
Use desired water (with this, you will use common sense) keep in mind when you cook some evaporates but you want to take in consideration that you don't want to flood the needle where you have to shoot twice.

1) Crush up the intended amount finely, put it in a card or something where you can dump into spoon easily.

2) fill the spoon with water and bring to a boil, once its boiling, dump the contents in the spoon

3) put cotton in and pull liquid up. Make sure you let it cool before injection.
i like to cook it a little be more after dumping into spoon then pulling it in. But the time you pull it up, all you'll have left is the gel.

one purp, feels like a 8 of D with tingles and it lasts for hours, you'll start nodding for almost a couple hours, dropping the phone several times, lol HAHAHAHHA

Yeah and it is that easy, that why I had to say something, and if someone else has mentionedi t recently or maybe I just couldn't find it, props to you!

^Morphine is very soluble in water, when you cook it you are just dissolving the fillers and binders into the water as well.

If the pills gel up, then fastandbulbous has the best method of safely and effectively defeating this.

So I think to my self like who the fuck cares, why should I waste my time typing this, half the poeple on here probably will not beleive me and may someone already has mentioned it but I've spent so much time because bluelight is the shit trying to find the best way. And everone describes shooting morphine as to use cold water and cook the shit out fo it, take the liquid, more liquid cook again, same step over and over.

Well it wasn't until about a month ago someone explained it much differently which has occured in my head but due to the cost of drugs I did not want to risk fucking it up.

A person explained to me for instance the purps the blues, the oranges, and the greys, even the generic ethext, Wash the coating off.
Use desired water (with this, you will use common sense) keep in mind when you cook some evaporates but you want to take in consideration that you don't want to flood the needle where you have to shoot twice.

1) Crush up the intended amount finely, put it in a card or something where you can dump into spoon easily.

2) fill the spoon with water and bring to a boil, once its boiling, dump the contents in the spoon

3) put cotton in and pull liquid up. Make sure you let it cool before injection.
i like to cook it a little be more after dumping into spoon then pulling it in. But the time you pull it up, all you'll have left is the gel.

one purp, feels like a 8 of D with tingles and it lasts for hours, you'll start nodding for almost a couple hours, dropping the phone several times, lol HAHAHAHHA

Yeah and it is that easy, that why I had to say something, and if someone else has mentionedi t recently or maybe I just couldn't find it, props to you!

purple blue orange greys those are the ABG's right? If so cold water works fine for those by using hot water you are just allowing some of the gel to dissolve into the shot which is really bad for you

you can shoot any morphine pill. phine is my DoC. You have to cook the hell out of it so it and use a lot of water (3cc to get a 1cc hit for a blue 100mg pill).

another method I know works for phine is to not crush the pill while you cook. This works very well on the round morphine pills. boil the pill well and then smush it with your cap before filter / drawing. Cold water extraction is a good idea, but I'm not a fan. morphine is more solubal in near boiling water.

Last edited:
funny you should mention

Jesus Christ I'm so tired of these ignorant people on these forums that always comment when they have know Idea what they are talking about. I will not name anyone, but if you think ms contin can't be shot up then you are obviously too ignorant when it comes to pharmocology and drug use to be commenting on this forum. People come on here for advice, if you don't know what your talking about don't comment spreading misinformation is dangerous. As for the same people who scream about binders, fillers, etc...in these pills like ms contin, Dilaudid, and Oxycontin and how you can only eat them because it's otherwise bad for you. This is a common over-exaggeration..I have never heard one story of anyone getting sick because of these mystical and dangerous fillers/binders--if anyone did do you realize how quickly they would be sued..even if they abused it--frivolous lawsuits would have destroyed purdue by now if shooting up or snorting oxycontin was that dangerous. Secondly, the worst part the wax can be very very easily filtered with cotton...if you wanna be extra safe micron filters are cheap easy to get and work very well! So unless the pill your thinking about shooting is filled with 100's of milligrams of APAP or contains GellX (which makes the powder unshootable dry gel when water is added).

I have tried to research that very subject. When I do any kind of search on it, the only place I can find it mentioned is here at blue light.
(about the fillers and binders being dangerous)

I IV MScontin on a regular basis.
30mg is my normal dose.
If I have the blue 100mg mscontins i cut it into 4 25 mg peices.

Prep. for me is as simple as it gets. lets us a 30 mg for example. I do not wash, cut or scrape off any coating. I use 150 units of sterile water. I place the pill in my cooker (i use the bottom of an aluminum can, sterilized) and squirt the water over the pill I then bring the water to a rapid boil until I see the pill is completely saturated. Then I use the end of the needle cap to gently daub the pill until it starts to dissipate into the water, then stir. the "coating" will remain intact after the pills contents have been removed and I simply move it to the side of my cooker. Then I place my balled up cotton (about the size of a tic tac) in the solution and then draw it up.
Note that if you dont move rather quickly then your solution will indeed gel up becoming difficult to draw up. But after a bit of practice this rarely happens. the trick is to not allow the solution to cool whilst your attempting to draw up.
I know that everyone is different but 30 mg has always given me the same results and the same rush. With me it feels like pins and needles from head to toe followed by a warm rush and then euphoria and sense of well being. And oh yea...my back pain goes away and that is the reason im prescribed msc in the first place.
I get 60 30 mg mscontin per month and have been doing so for 6 years now.
As for "potentiators" I have found Drammamine and fenergan to work best for me and sometimes a half of a blue xanax and/or soma as well.
I ALWAYS use sterile water and ALWAYS sterilize my cooker with alcohol and ALWAYS use a new, unused needle.
But as far as the people harping here about not being able to IV mscontin and the hype about the fillers and binders causing loss of limb goes. I say that is all hogwash. Just use common sense and filter your dope. If it clogs the damn needle then NOT GOOD!!!
And anyone that tries to inject pills that contain apap are just simply dumb asses.

morphs.. ya or nah

i live in maine and opiats arnt the easiest to find... the xr morphs like kadian and avenza r easy to shoot, but a pain to get the whole mg out of it.. You loose a lot in the process.. i takes a lot of water to get all the goods out of the little bb's. but deff my fav. avenzas over kadian. they seem to drush easier... i have also delt with the grey 100mg morphs.. and they gel right up hardcore... but there is a trick.. ma heat! i usually use the stove and very cold water in the seringe.. with water in the spoon alonge with the goos... you heat it EVENLY (keY) and when i bubbles spray quickly with the cold.. do this two times.. and the gel with move to the sides... quickly thro ur filter in the middle and pull it out... i make it sound eaier than it is.. i deff lost quiet a few doing it this way.... so i stick to the easier XR's. morph is my drug of choice.. but BANGING shit isnt good! at all wish i never would have tried...

ok im rambleing... cause i just banged 120mg strait to the dome!

Keep it real kiddies...

ps. i forgot about the liquid morph, looks like cough surup.. way easy.. just suck it up and bang away!

Shooting morph pills

Morphine is water soluble, but the wax/binders and other particles really do gel/clog up bad in the spoon.You can shoot MS-Contin, but it's not recommended unless you have a micron filter (it's one of my favourite pills to shoot)... it does gel up VERY bad in the spoon though, making normal cotton filtering quite ineffective.Yes, the safest way to do this is to filter the pills with a micron filter, leaving a safe solution to IV... I've posted how I micron filter my pills (MS-Contin mainly) several times, and the solution always comes out very clean/clear and I haven't had any bad reactions to shooting MS-Contins yet.

Oh, and don't shoot APAP containing pills, even if you have micron filters.

i know the morphine pills i have turn into gel like the OPs do but if you add double the ammount of water to your spoon and cook it alot more youll see the orange color and gel seperate and can be scraped off the top and eaten if you want but there will be water and morphine solution, not gel, left in the spoon so draw that up with a filter and your good to go. i was told this buy a friend but i just tried this myself with a morphine 60mg ER and it felt somewhat diff than the rush from a 30mg roxy but it was still nicer than i thought.

im pretty sure this technique works on all of the OPs just make sure you use alot more water than normal cuz you have to boil it all so long that you end up with about the normal ammount of water. it does really well at seperating the gel from the liquid and worked really well IV. anyquestions email me, its my [email protected]

Just to throw my two cents in, I have "seen" MSContin IV'ed many times. Worst case was using an very large point meant for IM use. That was the first case of "cotton fever" in my life. Best way for a common needle guy that I've seen without any negative effects is below:
1. Draw 2-2.5 times more water than you want in the end.
2. Remove coating from pill. I use the mouth and wipe method just don't get it too wet.
3. Crush pill as finely as possible in separate spoon.
4. Put your water in your regular spoon.
(From here down is done quickly)
5. Heat the water to boiling. Swim keeps a butane "jet" lighter for this.
6. Immediately dump crushed pill in water.
7. Drop your cotton, Draw, and Go.

The wax seems to take much longer to dissolve/melt than the drug itself. You can always get seconds off of it, but I've never found an easier way to get that much of it. Of course, as a needle guy myself, I will say that if you have never used one, DON'T. It's dangerous no matter what. If you're gonna do it, be as safe as possible and keep em clean.

the only ones i've ever had, were little white 15mg IR Morphines.
and all you had to do was crush, add water, bang, enjoy the pins and needles. haha

Hi! In regards to how many milligrams of morphine one can shoot at a time, keep in mind that you can only get about 60mg to "fit" in a standard 1ml/cc syringe because of morphine's ideal solubility. So, if your tolerance is indeed such that requires more that 60 mg to get off, I suggest procuring a few 3ml barrels. But good luck, they can be elusive!