• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids shooting morphine

Heating SR (wax matrix) pills

If you do heat a mixture of MScontin and water, stick it in the 'fridge for 30 mins before you start doing anything else with it. This will ensure that any wax that had melted, will have returned to a solid state before you start putting it through filters. Trying to filter it while it's warm means that there will still be some wax in the liquid state, and NO filter is going to remove this (and will clog the filter when it cools down and becomes solid again). Most 'fridges will cool the solution down to about 2-4'C, and at that temp, the wax is quite hard, brittle and as such, much easier to remove.

One last thing. If you do use the method above with wax based SR preps, it's more effecient to do a batch of the pills at once (rather than 2/3 at a time), and just store the morphine sulphate solution somewhere until it's needed (again). An example of the 6P's rule (Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance)

Edge80 said:
I know you can't shoot ms-contin because the pill is mostly made up of wax.

It may be dangerous, but you can still shoot them.

I have the 100mg MS Contin (little grey ones) and a buddy of mine always bangs them. He says it gives him this wierd tingly/unconfortable feeling that shoots up his arm for a sec, but he still does it.

It isn't advised.

but it is possible if you know what your doing.

BE SAFE

There is no way to make this pill even quasi-safe to bang. This is after banging hundreds of ms contin without regard for my health. The wax acts as artificial "plaque" and congregates around your heart valves, which is a great place for bacteria to gather. Its simply not worth the high, unless you place no value on your health........

I take 200ML of Methadone a day. what kind of dosage of Morphine would i need to get High? Also I hear and read about these "Micron Filters" where do i get these?

Thanks
Mal

I shoot MScontin all the time, both the real (PF) ones and the generic (ABG) ones. Only the ABG's gel. The PF ones can be crushed and shot just like an (OC) oxycontin. For the ABG ones I use a method similar to the one above about boiling the water. Either way, you get a good strong rush out of these. The ones I do are the grey 100 mg ones, but I have a high tolerance, I'm sure the smaller ones would work fine for someone with less of a habit. Also, I use a cig filter, not a q-tip, b/c q-tips or cotton balls tend to clog much easier than a cig filter. (About 1/4 of the filter from a light ciggarette.)

But i have found morphine generics from overseas, that resemble little white pellets and have no coating (resembling those homeopathic "sugar pills" that melt in your mouth), and have a gross mass of only 40mg, but contain 30mg of morphine. These dont even require filtering, you just add water and they dissolve into a clear solution. It appears that whatever small amount of binder in these (10mg) is water-soluble, probably lactose. These seem like they were practically made for injection.

Are you talking about those little white ones that are like 1.5cm across and round? Few years back a girlfriend of mine had these, they were for her grandmother who was chronically ill and had all sorts of shit. But when her grandmother died she was left with like dozens of full bottles of pain killers, it was like a dream. Sorry for the rant, but those pills were what got my addicted to pain killers, I have not seen those since then. I would love to have some of those to sell, would be rich.

^
no he didn't

1.5 cm is huge , 40 mg is tiny more like a bead or pellet

I shoot MScontin all the time, both the real (PF) ones and the generic (ABG) ones. Only the ABG's gel. The PF ones can be crushed and shot just like an (OC) oxycontin. For the ABG ones I use a method similar to the one above about boiling the water. Either way, you get a good strong rush out of these. The ones I do are the grey 100 mg ones, but I have a high tolerance, I'm sure the smaller ones would work fine for someone with less of a habit. Also, I use a cig filter, not a q-tip, b/c q-tips or cotton balls tend to clog much easier than a cig filter. (About 1/4 of the filter from a light ciggarette.)

You Like Nicotine in your fix? If not then why you lighting up the Cig first?

Regards
Mal

I have some 10MG Statex (Morphine sulfate) How many would i need to shoot to get High? I drink 100ML of Methadone a day right now So i would think i have a little tolerance:( Can Someone tell me how to "Fix" these?

Thanks
Mal

Crush them and SNORT them.....ms contins can get u high by sniffing them

dont IV them they has wax....u would probally get an abcess

^
no he didn't

1.5 cm is huge , 40 mg is tiny more like a bead or pellet

yeah they are white with NO markings on them right? small as fuck look like a tiny little mint.

hell they were TINY, I never had a ruler next to them to measure. so those were 40mgs?

I have 15mg morphine pills (tiny, round, white) with the numbers "54 733" on them. does anyone know if these are IR or time-release, my real query being are they suitable for banging? Thanks for any info.

I IV morhpine, but it isn't mscontin, I live in Brazil, it is extended release, but it's not a pill, is a capsule that contains a lot of little hard balls, I know that's bad for health, but is it the same as the mscontin? after filtering the liquid is water like, without any visible particle.

I never find one wheel filter to buy...

i usualy IV 120mg, sometimes 180mg

I used to slam Dolcontin, its a brand of morphine pill here in Sweden. I used to get these 100mg pills. They are pretty nasty to shoot though because of all the fillers.
I have gotten really paranoid several times after shooting up a nice fix and seconds after my arm has gone totally cold and lost the ability to move it..
I start hitting the arm at places where i did the shot and finally it got warm again.

Though i hate shooting just morphine, the damn histamines... it hurts so f&#¤ing much. I can't stand that pain so most of the time i prepared shots
of maybe 1/4 or 1/3 morphine and the rest either oxycodone or heroin.
Then it wasn't AS bad as morphine alone..

Even you dont know what your talking about dont post!!!

Jesus Christ I'm so tired of these ignorant people on these forums that always comment when they have know Idea what they are talking about. I will not name anyone, but if you think ms contin can't be shot up then you are obviously too ignorant when it comes to pharmocology and drug use to be commenting on this forum. People come on here for advice, if you don't know what your talking about don't comment spreading misinformation is dangerous. As for the same people who scream about binders, fillers, etc...in these pills like ms contin, Dilaudid, and Oxycontin and how you can only eat them because it's otherwise bad for you. This is a common over-exaggeration..I have never heard one story of anyone getting sick because of these mystical and dangerous fillers/binders--if anyone did do you realize how quickly they would be sued..even if they abused it--frivolous lawsuits would have destroyed purdue by now if shooting up or snorting oxycontin was that dangerous. Secondly, the worst part the wax can be very very easily filtered with cotton...if you wanna be extra safe micron filters are cheap easy to get and work very well! So unless the pill your thinking about shooting is filled with 100's of milligrams of APAP or contains GellX (which makes the powder unshootable dry gel when water is added).

Just shoot it!

MSContin and Kadian will both gel up when you prepare them. Instant release (MSir) tablets and especially the capsules are pretty safe to IV, compared with most pills. Of course, if you can find Morphine solution then your a lucky man.

My god...don't listen to these gelly whiners. If you have even a rudimentary education in chemistry (more specifically organic chemistry) you can shoot MS contin (and its generics) and yes I even successfully shoot up Kadian with no bumps, red marks, splotches, or prickly feelings

Oh and why does everyone act like Morphine IR's can just be find lying around or growing on trees?? I'd love a toilet seat of gold but I can't find one or get one...however MS contin and the harder to abuse pain killers are obviously going to be easier to find-so if you can't be helpfull and give intelligent or safe methods to help these people in here to abuse what pills they are stuck with or are all that are available to them...then just dont post--you can abuse anything even generic oxy's can be shot up safely...I'm so tired of people just saying NO, ITS NOT SAFE, YOU CANT DO IT, or the best one GET ANOTHER TYPE OF PILL...where there is a will there is a way trust me--now i know people are going to get up at arms over me saying you can shoot kadian or generic oxy's safely but you know what "They laughed at Jules Verne too!"

kadian's are pretty easy to boot... i didn't know anyone bitched about them? open capsule, bust up pellet containing morphine powder, repeat.... time consuming, maybe, but not difficult in the least...

Negrogesic, isn't it strange that docs will give out MSContin like its candy,but trying to get MSir is liking pulling teeth! The people who miss out are those who have a weakness for morphine and have to deal with MSContin...too bad

really i get 240 30mg ir morphine a mounth that i crush and put in cream and apply topicly on my hands and feet i was takeing 60mg oc 3 times a day but since my doctor put me on morphine cream i have gotten my oc down to 40mg 3 times a day and 8 morphine ir 4x2 a day