Meth and your muscles

herb311 said:
Your right, im sorry. Life is about tweeking every weekend and doing lots of damage to your body. My bad.

no, it's about juicing yourself up 24/7. duh, loser!

word of advice kid, you should finish high school because you don't even make any sense in your writing. don't waste my time anymore. get a brain and then cum back here and try to write something intelligent. ok, dumb azz?

AznRaver said:
no, it's about juicing yourself up 24/7. duh, loser!

word of advice kid, you should finish high school because you don't even make any sense in your writing. don't waste my time anymore. get a brain and then cum back here and try to write something intelligent. ok, dumb azz?

Lets see, don't juice and im done with high school :)

And im getting a degree in fire science so do me a favor AzNrAvER and get off the meth cuase i dont wanna have to get off my ass to save your tweeked out dumb ass

Lets get back on subject here. Azn gave a great post about meth and the article, and no offense at all herb, but your post about frying the cns indicates that you didnt read what Azn posted.

Personally I dont know either way what meth will do, and if it has any benefits long term, but lets keep this to science and facts and not some DARE scare tactic about frying your cns that we heard in 9th grade.

I think the reason why meth would damage weight lifters is because I THINK most people who use meth usually go without eating for extreme periods of time?

but i've never done meth so I'm taking that from what other meth users have said,

and you're awake for extreme periods, so your body doesnt have the ability to repair itself

but im sure meth MAY be good for weight lifting in really small doses, since it would keep you focused, but it could also keep you focused for too long, and you'd end up HURTING your muscles from working out all day long non stop

and then theres the heart rate thing, since its said to speed up your heart rate, and so does working out

Ephedrine and caffeine also speed up the heart rate in addition to working out. Repair of your body happens at every point during the day, it is just that during sleep it recovers a bit faster. With meth it would take self control, to use it for fat loss and not for any recreational purpose at all, and it could probably do some good.

5alphareductase said:
Lets get back on subject here. Azn gave a great post about meth and the article, and no offense at all herb, but your post about frying the cns indicates that you didnt read what Azn posted.

Personally I dont know either way what meth will do, and if it has any benefits long term, but lets keep this to science and facts and not some DARE scare tactic about frying your cns that we heard in 9th grade.

5alpha, when i say fry your cns, i dont mean literally fry

i mean like doing how doing too many reps on snatches or clean and jerks will fry your CNS....

Just to clear something up, you dont use the meth DURING your workout. You set a time to use it when your body has gotten plenty of rest like 2 days after your last workout and you take alot of glutamine and other protein supplements among other things to fight the negative effects meth has. Also you force yourself to eat wich is something that I can do even when im tweaked as hell and you dont do any of that week awake shit. Just be smart about it people im not saying meth is the new workout wonder drug, its just something I use on occasion recreationally that just so happens to have other benefits as well. There is alot of bs goin on about meth, its no "devils drug" people are just stupid and dont think and end up hurting themselves.

ForTheRush said:
Just to clear something up, you dont use the meth DURING your workout. You set a time to use it when your body has gotten plenty of rest like 2 days after your last workout and you take alot of glutamine and other protein supplements among other things to fight the negative effects meth has. Also you force yourself to eat wich is something that I can do even when im tweaked as hell and you dont do any of that week awake shit. Just be smart about it people im not saying meth is the new workout wonder drug, its just something I use on occasion recreationally that just so happens to have other benefits as well. There is alot of bs goin on about meth, its no "devils drug" people are just stupid and dont think and end up hurting themselves.

very well said! exactly how i feel. this is what the responsible use of recreational drugs(for adults) is all about.

In an ideal world then yes maybe one can take small amounts of meth to aid fat loss.

In the real world how long will those small amounts stay small?

:\

Meth is Just bad news period ... might as well do some H.. anything that has crossbones on everything in it.. has to be great for ya.. Yummy.. ill take 2..:p

I love the drugs are bad mkay attitude of some of the posters here! Most of you guys are from the US so i think that explains it. Its not the drugs fault that a lot of ill disiplined people use it. Im sure there are a whole heap of people out there who misuse ECA recreationally too :)

Look at the major cutting drugs ECA and clen, if cycled similarly to the way most bbers use these drugs I think meth would be an awesome fatburner/workout boost. I have used all 3 and can tell you I like meth the best for energy boost. Haven't really tried it for fatloss but i think it would compare similarly to ECA.

I highly reccomend the use (not abuse) of methamphetamine as both an avenue to cut fat, as well as a study aid. I only recommend this substance to mature individuals. I had a bfr of over 20% until I was 20 years old and began to use meth on my rebuild. For the last six years I have kept my fat levels below 10% even in the off season. I do have to stress that you need to eat healthy while you are on meth. Only use it in moderate amounts, and use it as a tool to concentrate, energize yourself, and cut fat. Dont make it a habit. Moderate amounts only.
As far as frying my cns, I dont believe it. I was a high school drop out because I kept on failing. I am now two semesters from graduating with a bachelors of science in computer science. My cumulative GPA is 3.8.
I am not some gutter twig cracked out on meth either, but quite the contrary. I am a highly recreational sportsman, and I lift 3 on, run 2 off rotation weekly. I
I have never been better.

Last edited:
Nootropic said:
I highly reccomend the use (not abuse) of methamphetamine as both an avenue to cut fat, as well as a study aid. I only recommend this substance to mature individuals. I had a bfr of over 20% until I was 20 years old and began to use meth on my rebuild. For the last six years I have kept my fat levels below 10% even in the off season. I do have to stress that you need to eat healthy while you are on meth. Only use it in moderate amounts, and use it as a tool to concentrate, energize yourself, and cut fat. Dont make it a habit. Moderate amounts only.
As far as frying my cns, I dont believe it. I was a high school drop out because I kept on failing. I am now two semesters from graduating with a bachelors of science in computer science. My cumulative GPA is 3.8.
I am not some gutter twig cracked out on meth either, but quite the contrary. I am a highly recreational sportsman, and I lift 3 on, run 2 off rotation weekly. I
I have never been better.

That's good for you bro but you arew a rare case. For most people I would not recommend meth as a fat loss aid.

methamphetamines are not good for fat loss. they are good for nothing, but they will make you lost weight, much of which is probably muscle. My buddy stayed up on it for a few nights and lost 10 lbs. He was 5'10" 135 -- he didnt have any fat to lose. This is the dirties fucking drug. The same guys' dad is an addict and both of his shoulders are torn. It fucks up your joint and ur whole body.

meth depletes your amino acids. you really need to be fully equipped with everything during your tweekend. have lots of protein bars and shakes and benzos- eat yogurt so the organisms replenish themselves there to avoid various gastro illnesses.

you really just have to weigh the pluses and minuses.

How often can you do this. How long of a weekend is long enough, and do you make time and have the right drugs for the brain and body recovery afterwards??? antipsychotics are helpful but then you will need something to counteract the dampening effect they have on drives.

A rough tweekend deserves an entire month of rehabilitation during which you will have consecutive days where you don't leave your apartment even to go to the gym or you dick over your job in some way that is not new for you.

It's tough to have the right money, right body, right time, and right people to pull of low consequence tweaking.

The healthy look and the strung out cracked out look conflict for a reason.

I would advise you to ask how other guys pull it off in person. I think you start realizing that you don't see the messes guys are after the party or why you only see them around once every few weeks.

It's very simple guys.

Do not use meth for BB purposes because it's dangerous and non-productive for that purpose.

Using meth for recreational purposes is fine if you can be responsible with it or don't use it at all if you can't handle it.

simple.

I actually have to thank amphetamines for my body building.

5 months ago i was really skinny and one day whilst i was tweaking on dexies me and my friend came up wif an idea to start working out. I would take 4 dexies every work out for about 2 months. I've stopped the dexies now but have not stopped working out.

I have to thank the dexies for the initial motivation to do weights , i would of never gotten into it without them. The d's helped to do a bit more on each workout , i would love to do the next thing and give it my 100 percent. I still made gains as i forced myself to eat and most of you take protein shakes any way which would be quite easy to consume whilst on meth.

So it can be done . THe reason i stopped using them is because i could not stand the comedown twice a weak. ALso to add i have gotten quite alot bigger than what i was 5 months ago.

Joe

OK yea, this could be an informative post and all, some say meth's addictive, others say it's bad for you, I am convinced that it depends on the person.
I could comsume a half a gram on one day, stay up for 3 whole days, fuck like crazy, not eat a single thing, and smoke 3 packs of cigarettes. Great way to loose 15 pounds right? Then you take 10mg of diazepam (valium), knocks you out, wake up the next morning, drink OJ, protein, glutamine, and what have you. That's the teaker version of consuming meth. If you're into that, hey great, good for you. I dont know how many people have absolutely no job or nothing better to do (other than addicts)
I think you guys need to be a little bit more specific when referring to the uses of meth.
On the other hand, if you could just stick some meth in a glass pipe, 2 little crystals is fine, smoke it in the morning, go about your school, job, workout, eat whatever you need to eat, take your supplements...just enough so you're not fuckin tweakin all day at work...
I dont know exactly how much is enough, maybe a little bit more than 2 crystals, or 2 really thin small lines....

I know this is not the healthiest way to loose weight, and that there are tons of other things you could take some less harmful than others, but seriously, if done in moderation, and not every day, maybe like a gram for every 2 weeks, not really sure of dosages, you could totally be productive in school, focus and get to sleep at nite. Just remember to drink a shitload of water and oj, apple juice, cramberrry juice.....

It would be good if you did'nt do it every day though, cuz that will get you addicted, and you'll want more and turn into a cracked out tweeker.
If anyone else know what supplements to take in order to minimize the met's destructive "forces" please post them...it would be useful for some of you. I know someone mentioned protein and glutamine

i cant help with meth questions, but what i would say is that if you're serious about bodybuilding you shouldnt even consider rec drugs , they will only hinder progess, and this is a slow gain sport as it is, work ur ass off in the gym, eat loads, supplements, gear etc and then waste it all due to using meth for a few days? Not for me, and as for using it to cut, imo thats plain stupid, but then some would say dnp use is, i guess we all have different views

but for cutting, first thing to come to mind should be alteration of diet, and cardio included in your routine, then possible clen/eca/ecy/t3/t4, not stuff like meth

map