Cock Play - Cumbria
Beaver - Lancashire
Pishill Bottom - Oxfordshire
Titty Hill - West Sussex
Twatt - Orkney or Shetland
Inchbare - Angus
Cumcatch - Cumbria
Shothole - Dorset

Hehe, all mildly amusing but i like mine best. I used to live on the Ringrash Road...

:D

my skilz are teh suck :\

still, only bumping a couple of threads on my way thru the pruning process....but that pic is scary with it's accuracy ;)

There a couple of smoking related places just outside Reading.

Tokers Green

Cane end.

Both those are quite good.

There's Green Dykes near us, and a place called Castle Dykes, which my parents wanted to move in to.

I spent a long time persuading them not to. It was a nice place but no way in hell would I live there. Too apt by far.

chupucabras said:
Hey SHM, my list's almost exactly like your list!

Dan

If you got a map and pinpointed all the positions relating to your house and then had bits of string the in proportion to the length of SHMs distances you could match them all upso they meet and that would be the exact location of his house

the most amusing place near me is southampton

because any person from southampton is a dirty scummer

I can't believe that this thread is two years old, doesn't seem that long ago!

Haven't been mentioned (all within 15 miles of where I live - Co. Durham is great for stupid village names), so I thought I'd mention them - no smutty innuendos in there though

Noplace, Pity Me, Quaking Houses, High Handenhold...

There's a place in Scotland called 'Rest And Be Thankful'.

I want to retire there. :)

^ It's on the way to Oban up the West coast & if you've ever been through it, you'd wonder what there is to be thankful for - every time I've gone through it it's either been so foggy you can't see 10 feet in front of you or it's pissing down with rain

Bumpity.

little-shambles1.jpg

Self-explanatory. And no, no that is definitely not what I call my penis. Often.

EDIT: Feel free to include non-UK place names - if it is chucklesome then chuck it in :D

As a wee one I had many happy holidays in Sandy balls holiday park - new forest (no this isn't owned or operated by FUBAR)

As a wee one I had many happy holidays in Sandy balls holiday park - new forest (no this isn't owned or operated by FUBAR)

Heheh, sandy balls - oof! :!

There's a place not far from me called 'Peover Heath' which was a great source of amusement when Ted Heath was Prime Minister. Less so these days...