• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you use coke enough times, you know exactly what it smells like. But, the only way to determine it's potency is to do a line.

two fathomz said:
i always think coke smells like gasoline. and ive been told its cuz people hide it in the gas tanks. now dont get me wrong and be like gasoline wtf. cuz its not that strong but thats kinda what it smells like.
the scent you think is gasoline is acetone. same crap they put in nail polish remover, and it stinks bad. recently i just got some of the best cocaine ive gotten in awhile and its smells like crazy. personally, the stronger the scent, the better the blow. peace

renton405 said:
Usually if cocaine numbs the area really good, its good stuff....starts on the pallete and goes down...it can be hard to drink your beverage sometimes when you do alot and cant feel the back of your throat swallowing...

However this is not always true now because some dealers also know some of the other anesthetic numbing agents to cut it with like procaine and lidocaine...

this is true but not that many people cut it with procaine, novacaine, lidocaine, ect. because it is not that available to the public... if it gets you numb, and gets you that familiar coke high, than its probably pretty good

and i would descrivbe coke as having a sort of chemically solvent smell too... sort of like the dentist office... its so hard to explain.. its like a sweet chemical smell.....

I wouldn't use smell as a measure of the qulaity of coke as others have said. The best and really only reliable way (IMO) is to snort a line.

That said, the best coke I've ever had smelled like gasoline. It was like rocket fuel, and it had a slightly yellowish tint to it. I thought it was going to be crank at first, so I was disappointed. But after snorting a line, I was flying as high as the space shuttle. What an awesome surprise.

I found that really good coke smells just like when you lightly spray dry dirt. It smells intoxicating and chalky like a pleasant chemical chalk kinda. It smells SOoooooo good :)

I don't like the smell...I agree it's like a dentists' office. It's not terrible, but I've had my things end up smelling like it for a few hours afterward.

Last edited:
if it smells strongly of paint thinner, then smell is an indication of crappy coke cut with paint thinner . ew

personally i think coke smells a little like aspirinbut everyone is right. the only sure fire way to tell if it's good or not is to do a line.

mike32110 said:
this is true but not that many people cut it with procaine, novacaine, lidocaine, ect. because it is not that available to the public... if it gets you numb, and gets you that familiar coke high, than its probably pretty good

I must agree...gasoline.

As far as dealers using numbing agents (any "caine"--novacaine, lidocaine, etc.) I've actually seen this quite a few times before. Although its not EASILY obtainable to the general public, your doctor may have some stashed in the open. A while back at my doctor's office, I was sent to wait in the examination room (like always) but after a spell I became bored, and began looking around the room. Upon opening a drawer, I found TWO 50ml vials and SIX 10ml vials of lidocaine. I have a friend who obtained a vial of lidocaine from this "snooping" method, dried it (to separate the lidocaine hydrochloride from the liquid in which it was suspended), froze it, and then chopped it up. The result was a crystalline substance that sparkled JUST like coke, and numbed your mouth and a very small portion of your nasal area, or just your gums, upon insufflation or topical application to the gums, respectively.

There are quite a few ways to tell the difference between "pure cocaine's" numbing and a cutting agent's numbing. In my opinion, the easiest test is WHERE it numbs...it's kind of difficult to describe, but snort good coke and then snort a line of pure lidocaine and you'll know the difference, hands-down. I've heard different stories from various users, so I guess it depends on the individual, but for ME, "purer" cocaine will numb my throat and the front of my face, whereas lido will numb only my teeth and gums, and for longer durations, too (sometimes 45+ minutes).

Its always reminded me of bleach for some reason, like the really strong stuff they use in pools thats in powder, shit its strong....By smell you can tell its good but taste is the real test to know how pure it is or not.

I donno but i like it, when it doesn't have the right smell i wont even do it, Putting mixed crap in your nose really really screws it up, you can wake up with sores or like doe like substances in your nose so gross.

Ive always wondered, what does cocaine taste like? Ive never done it myself but been kind of thinking about maybe doing it lately. I remember one friend of mine said that once you snort it, some of it goes down your throat and
it tastes really really bad so I was wondering if she was telling the truth or if she just had a really bad cut .

^ Its one of those things that tastes bad (almost caustic), but tastes good to many people (druggies), mainly because they associate the taste with the high of cocaine. I couldn't explain the taste though. Its weird.

IME good coke tastes quite chemically and disgusting. If it numbs your tongue immediately or doesn't really taste of anything it's probably cut with some nonpsychoactive local anaesthetics and maybe something else. Could be wrong though, as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.